PDA

View Full Version : JP Offical Countdown till Release Date

ShadowInferno119
Dec 2, 2008, 11:52 AM
I'm usually never the person who starts these countdowns, usually because I'm either to late, don't care, or they annoy me lol. But for this one I can't help but start the countdown. As December started I only thought about one thing. 25 days till my personal christmas, PSØ!

So I'm count it the official way there is technically only 23 days left and about 12 hours.

So here I go ^.^

23 Days Left till the release of Phantasy Star 0. (JPN Ver.)

Get Hyped~ ^^;:-o

Edit: This is of course for the Japanese Version of PSØ

the_importer_
Dec 2, 2008, 12:38 PM
You should specify that this is for the Japanese version before you get ask that question 1075 times by passing posters.

Percival
Dec 2, 2008, 12:53 PM
Too bad we can't post HTML. (In this case)

PSØ Countdown (http://homepage.mac.com/srobert/ps0countdownJPN.html)

(I'll have to make a widget out of this)

Edit: Not accurate yet. I have to figure out how to adjust for JPN time zone.

Seority
Dec 2, 2008, 01:25 PM
Lucky!
If I wasn't broke, could read japanese, and actually got x-mas presents, I would so have it at the same time ;_;
Grats anyway~ And I hope to get it just as it comes out for us silly english folk.

ShadowInferno119
Dec 2, 2008, 01:35 PM
Lucky!
If I wasn't broke, could read japanese, and actually got x-mas presents, I would so have it at the same time ;_;
Grats anyway~ And I hope to get it just as it comes out for us silly english folk.
It's OK I don't celebrate xmas either, that's why I put it as my own personal Christmas. ;-) And yah I speak English too, I'm just going based of my former PSO knowledge and my love for ALL rpgs.

Saphion
Dec 3, 2008, 08:00 AM
I stopped caring for Christmas a long time ago (although I still find Christmas Eve quite enchanting).

PSØ though... now that should be a national holiday.

Epically Leet
Dec 3, 2008, 10:01 AM
Cannot... wait... for... this.

Let it be December 25. Now.

ShadowInferno119
Dec 3, 2008, 12:58 PM
22 Days till the release of Phantasy Star 0 (Jpn Ver.)

Woo~

ShadowInferno119
Dec 4, 2008, 03:06 PM
21 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

ShadowInferno119
Dec 4, 2008, 03:12 PM
20 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

ShadowInferno119
Dec 6, 2008, 02:16 PM
19 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

ShadowInferno119
Dec 7, 2008, 04:19 PM
18 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

Epically Leet
Dec 8, 2008, 01:01 AM
17 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

Booya.

ShadowInferno119
Dec 8, 2008, 01:49 AM
17 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

Booya.
I guess he beat me to it. so QFT

Zarode
Dec 8, 2008, 03:05 AM
When it starts to count down from 12, I expect Comedy Gold. :disapprove:

Saphion
Dec 8, 2008, 06:47 AM
I genuinely have a fear that once I start playing Phantasy Star Zero, I will simply cease to exist as a person.

Hooray for compulsively addictive games!

Percival
Dec 8, 2008, 09:08 AM
May I remind all our fellow forum members that are importing the game, that they should… nay, that they have a moral obligation, once they receive the game, to unplug for a few minutes a day and answer all the questions we might have. We'll be feeding on your table scraps until the NA release, so be magnanimous. :D

Niered
Dec 8, 2008, 09:19 AM
Indeed. And of course, if at all possible video's would be amazing. Even if they ended up being shaky-cam.

Saphion
Dec 8, 2008, 10:09 AM
I shall do my best to serve my country-- err, I mean forum!

[Salutes]

ShadowInferno119
Dec 8, 2008, 10:53 AM
lol, I'll try my best, even with my shaky camera action. I might buy a stand. So i'll prob record boss fights.

I genuinely have a fear that once I start playing Phantasy Star Zero, I will simply cease to exist as a person.

Hooray for compulsively addictive games!

I have that same fear, but yet I do nothing to stop it. ^.^

Akaimizu
Dec 8, 2008, 12:15 PM
May I remind all our fellow forum members that are importing the game, that they should… nay, that they have a moral obligation, once they receive the game, to unplug for a few minutes a day and answer all the questions we might have. We'll be feeding on your table scraps until the NA release, so be magnanimous. :D

We'll do more than that. We'll make a Youtube series as an offshoot to 'The Guild' based on exploits of PS0....
Ok. We sooooo won't be doing that. However, people have answered questions on PSP, all the time. I doubt this will be any different.

ShadowInferno119
Dec 9, 2008, 12:01 AM
16 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

Vanzazikon
Dec 9, 2008, 12:08 AM
Importers, remember to answer my questions. For if they are not answered, it will be your stomach... that would be empty when I choose not to serve you food or anything else to you. :wacko:

psofan219
Dec 9, 2008, 12:32 AM
Yes, and especially for people like me who are unfortunate enough to not be able to import this game, please keep us updated. I can already make a prediction that will most likely... no, WILL be true. Once that game hits Japan shelves, we can expect a whole chockfull of yummy details about the game.

Zarode
Dec 9, 2008, 01:57 AM
Er, okay guys. Though don't gut me if I can't give you story details.

Niered
Dec 9, 2008, 11:17 AM
Er, okay guys. Though don't gut me if I can't give you story details.

I could care less about story, PSO wasnt known for its story, and PSU was so dorked up with bad JRPG cliches and nonsense that I gave up on that as well.

Gameplay, enemies, and how much fun it is, thats all I care about.

Vanzazikon
Dec 9, 2008, 11:41 AM
PSU was so dorked up with bad JRPG cliches and nonsense that I gave up on that as well.I couldn't agree any more. :wacko:

Akaimizu
Dec 9, 2008, 11:44 AM
You got that right. Well, that's how I feel about all action Dungeon Hackers. It's like one of my favorite genres in the world. However, my problem is part of my addiction. I have a plethora of these games. I'm not just addicted to just a few games in the genre, but practically to the genre itself. In fact, outside of the many little indi-games that fall into the category, I've played a good majority of them.

And while a few, like Diablo II's mythos and CG movies, have surprisingly interesting tales...I hardly care in the end what really happens with the 'Wanderer', or Diablo's famous 'Archangel'. I just want more of the game. More things to fight, more places to fight in, and seeing shiny stuff pop out of stuff I defeat (or the means to get more shiny stuff).

Now, not all are good. There are some with badly implemented combat controls, or have too little combat variety (in addition to a lack of environment interaction) to maintain interest. I've had a few of those, which I play for a while, but then kind of give up on.

Still, there has never really been a Dungeon crawler in which I felt any importance in the on-going story in being a factor of why I play it. (Even Dungeon Siege 2's attempt to create some lovely story scenes really was just filler stuff, to me)

I don't take the stories seriously, but I truly do get entertained by comedy. Some of my favorite dialogue, text, voice, otherwise, in a Dungeon Hacker...is when the game doesn't look at itself too seriously and throws in humor. Things thrown in there to cause me to chuckle are probably the best thing you can serve me, as long as I enjoy the feel of your hack and slash. Story is just gravy...however it will never be my expectation.

psofan219
Dec 9, 2008, 04:27 PM
Each day, when the countdown reaches closer to zero, my anticipation and hype get built up even more. But as stated above, story... bleh. Like anchovies on pizza, not too many people care for it.

Aumi
Dec 9, 2008, 05:56 PM
I shall do my best to serve my country-- err, I mean forum!

[Salutes]

*Stands beside Saphion, closes eyes and salutes too, opens eyes and suddenly finds himself in front of the grave of The Boss thinking "What the hell am I doing here?!"* :-?

Well, I'll try to give you some footage and intel. But don't expect too much as I'll be busy making good use of all my Christmas gifts. Games and Japanese Learning software! :D

Gemel
Dec 9, 2008, 07:14 PM
Forget giving you guys new info, I'm going to hoard all of the precious game for myself and laugh at those waiting for the english release.

But really I'll try my best.

DeathMachine
Dec 10, 2008, 02:18 AM
Let's all remember to do each other the common curtesy of warning about spoilers, because I DO like story in my games, and I took the time to get as much of PSO's story as I could from offline. I like having purpose to what I'm doing. 'Kill them because they're there' is not enough for me.

Risingsun
Dec 10, 2008, 03:54 AM
Let's all remember to do each other the common curtesy of warning about spoilers, because I DO like story in my games, and I took the time to get as much of PSO's story as I could from offline. I like having purpose to what I'm doing. 'Kill them because they're there' is not enough for me.

I agree with you completely. The story doesnt have to be the best, but it does have to give me a little motivation and some context.

Aumi
Dec 10, 2008, 09:16 AM
I agree with you completely. The story doesnt have to be the best, but it does have to give me a little motivation and a some context.

QFT. I totally agree! :wacko:

ShadowInferno119
Dec 10, 2008, 12:56 PM
15 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

Vanzazikon
Dec 10, 2008, 01:23 PM
I agree with you completely. The story doesnt have to be the best, but it does have to give me a little motivation and a some context.As long as it's better than PSU, I really don't care. :wacko:

BioWarrior
Dec 11, 2008, 10:58 PM
Been on the fence for a while about importing this since I can read Japanese thanks to some old pso friends I made on pso on jpn servers but I don't understand enough to understand the story. But the scans lately make me want to take the plung and import so I'm gonna

14 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

Saphion
Dec 12, 2008, 05:46 AM
As long as it's better than PSU, I really don't care. :wacko:

That's not exactly hard to do, though! :D

Epically Leet
Dec 12, 2008, 09:37 AM
One day missed! Argh! Where have you been, ShadowInferno?

13 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Ver.)

ShadowInferno119
Dec 12, 2008, 03:10 PM
Been on the fence for a while about importing this since I can read Japanese thanks to some old pso friends I made on pso on jpn servers but I don't understand enough to understand the story. But the scans lately make me want to take the plung and import so I'm gonna
Hey if you would could you include the Countdown in your post, (Day 14) The Font is System and the Size is 5.

Please and Thanks

And regarding your post, I think you should buy it you could immerse your self in the online aspect, and be with us =)

Also, you'll get good items to trade to your English card.

One day missed! Argh! Where have you been, ShadowInferno?
Sorry, I was busy. I had school and work, and then set up my computer, which not only included Setting up the OS, but putting it together. Which I didn't finish till late, since I got in at 11pm. So I was tired just went to sleep. (Oh btw, the graphics on it are amazing =o ) Thanks for getting this day, for me. To bad about yesterday.

BioWarrior
Dec 12, 2008, 05:19 PM
Got my post edited for you with the countdown~ the fact that it seems to have quick chat from PSO but with both english and japanese listed for each option is good enough for me in terms of communication with people I dont have a friend code for. so after seeing that in trailers im pre-ording it at this current moment.

So as of today I join the ranks of the importers, and on PSO even 70% of the time I switched the language over to japanese since I found playing it like that helped me learn to read everything easier.

Hell if anything depending how well I can understand it all I may just keep using my import copy for online play when the english version comes out if they can communicate with each other and just use the english copy I plan to buy IF it comes out for story mode. Or if a friend wants to play PS0 with me through local multi.

BioWarrior
Dec 13, 2008, 01:27 PM
Since nobody else has done it yet I will

12 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

ShadowInferno119
Dec 13, 2008, 02:06 PM
Seems like I'm losing my job =P lol.

BioWarrior
Dec 14, 2008, 07:41 PM
Not trying to steal anyones job but~ it's almost 7pm and I'm bored at work.

11 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

ShadowInferno119
Dec 14, 2008, 11:30 PM
wow, so close to 10 day countdown...and yah def. job stealer. I was out all day. Came home in time but nope.

Epically Leet
Dec 15, 2008, 03:23 AM
Awww. :( Shall we let ShadowInferno get his job back now?

Anyway, I ca-cannot wait! 11 days from now... I will have less of a life than I have right now.

... \o/

Shiroyu
Dec 15, 2008, 03:32 AM
10 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

:)

EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM

Epically Leet
Dec 15, 2008, 03:52 AM
Evil bird. Evil bird. >=(

Gemel
Dec 15, 2008, 05:27 AM
Seen it be only 10 days puts a smile on my face. xD

Daoh-ji
Dec 15, 2008, 06:00 AM
whooo-hooo !!! guess what ??? seems that my local import store would get it on the 26th ... But ... i shame, 'm off to vacancy in switzerland the 25 xDDD ... Bah, 'll hope to find it there !

10 days means 240 hours to wait. or 14400 mins. or some huge 864000 seconds ! DUH DUH DAAAW !

Epically Leet
Dec 15, 2008, 06:33 AM
Daoh-ji used skill 'Calculator'
It was successful.

Daoh-ji used 'Brag about knowing the math'
Critical failure.

Besides, you didn't take the already-passed hours/minutes/seconds into account. Which made it fail even more.

Irrelevant bullshit aside; The time... is near. O.O

ShadowInferno119
Dec 15, 2008, 02:53 PM
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM

Lol I was up at 12:00 am est+ too I knew I should of post it. Thats not happening again.... lol

Daoh-ji
Dec 15, 2008, 03:14 PM
Daoh-ji used skill 'Calculator'
It was successful.

Daoh-ji used 'Brag about knowing the math'
Critical failure.

Besides, you didn't take the already-passed hours/minutes/seconds into account. Which made it fail even more.

buh ha ha, dun't care much, since being a 0 now mean being an epic ds game ... "irrevelant bullshit gag appart" ( yes meh copy youuuuu !!! ), i want to be the 25th already !! Ten liddle day to waiiiit ... Maybe less, for teh oh so nastey R4 users !

PSOWorld should have done an advent callender for ps0's release.... immagine that, with yummy swiss chocolate i could provide from my personnal bank chest o,O !!!

How can i come back on topic now .... hum ... euh ... /me is all hyper about this game !! Do you think they will reveal all the site's content before the game's out ?

Shiroyu
Dec 15, 2008, 04:12 PM
Technically someone can say that there are 9 days left, since it's 3:12 AM on the 16th in Japan.

Epically Leet
Dec 15, 2008, 04:22 PM
buh ha ha, dun't care much, since being a 0 now mean being an epic ds game ... "irrevelant bullshit gag appart" ( yes meh copy youuuuu !!! ), i want to be the 25th already !! Ten liddle day to waiiiit ... Maybe less, for teh oh so nastey R4 users !

Not to be mean or anything, but you fail to make fun of me as you're typing like a 10 year old. Oh, and how could R4 users get the game before it's even released? Think before you speak (or in this case, type)! OO'

Shiroyu
Dec 15, 2008, 05:00 PM
Sometimes games are dumped a lot earlier than they come out. For example, apparently Ragnarok Online DS was dumped yesterday or something, yet it's not supposed to come out until the 18th.

Epically Leet
Dec 15, 2008, 05:10 PM
Oh, you're right. So it's an inside-job, then? F****rs.

Anyway, it doesn't necessarily mean the same thing has to happen with PSZ. Impossible to know right now.

Daoh-ji
Dec 15, 2008, 05:25 PM
Not to be mean or anything, but you fail to make fun of me as you're typing like a 10 year old.
Was i tryin' ? Man, get down your big horses, i'm not pretending to be important, inteligent, funny or nothing like that at all O,o ... What's wrong with you ?

Oh, and how could R4 users get the game before it's even released? Think before you speak (or in this case, type)! OO'
As Shiroyu said, it happens sometime ... When you know some good places on the undernet, you can get those. Nothing big, but often used to start ASAP to rip sprites ... But yeah, basicaly, it serves no special purpose and it's a complete randomness. We'll never now until the day that the rom or the original is out !

Vanzazikon
Dec 15, 2008, 07:12 PM
Please, if you're going to argue or flame each other, use the private messages. If you feel someone has offended you or is flaming you, contact a mod or use the report button. I wouldn't want this thread to be closed for a little dispute as this. The OP and other members would like this thread to survive. Don't ruin it for them. :(

Epically Leet
Dec 15, 2008, 07:27 PM
Was i tryin' ? Man, get down your big horses, i'm not pretending to be important, inteligent, funny or nothing like that at all O,o ... What's wrong with you ?

As Shiroyu said, it happens sometime ... When you know some good places on the undernet, you can get those. Nothing big, but often used to start ASAP to rip sprites ... But yeah, basicaly, it serves no special purpose and it's a complete randomness. We'll never now until the day that the rom or the original is out !

I'm sorry, bro. I was quite a bit annoyed for some reason.

And yeah, I guess it does happen. I was wrong. We'll see of it turns out. :)

Yeah, let's leave it at this. Like Vanzazikon said, let us not ruin this thread.
You didn't sound mad at me or anything at that last part! That gave me a bit of a respect for you; Most would call me an asshole, give me all kinds of names, ending with a ''faggot-boy go suck it'' and all kinds of things like that.

\o/

Daoh-ji
Dec 15, 2008, 10:11 PM
I'm sorry, bro. I was quite a bit annoyed for some reason.

And yeah, I guess it does happen. I was wrong. We'll see of it turns out. :)

Yeah, let's leave it at this. Like Vanzazikon said, let us not ruin this thread.
You didn't sound mad at me or anything at that last part! That gave me a bit of a respect for you; Most would call me an asshole, give me all kinds of names, ending with a ''faggot-boy go suck it'' and all kinds of things like that.

\o/

sorry if i sounded or looked like annoying ^^" It wasn't my goal at all ! Maybe 'cause my english is lame i do ouput some crude-lookin' phrase, sometime. It hasn' some personal offenses in, nor any meanie meanie wannabe content :P Sorry xD

Hum, to keep on tracks, here too, now the countdown has dropped to 9 day :O It's 4:10 a.m., i should be sleepity sleeping, but no one care i guess he he heee :P

Shiroyu
Dec 16, 2008, 03:09 AM
9 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

Cough cough cougharoo!

Tummai
Dec 16, 2008, 08:26 AM
Man, I wish I could get this on Christmas, but Xmas shopping is done already. I'm going to try to grab it January 1st. My wife wants me to buy her a fukubukuro (http://nihonhacks.com/japan-hacks/new-year-equals-cheap-stuff-fukubukuro/), so I have some leverage ;). I haven't played a Phantasy Star game since PS4, so I'm dying to get back into it.

Epically Leet
Dec 16, 2008, 02:47 PM
sorry if i sounded or looked like annoying ^^" It wasn't my goal at all ! Maybe 'cause my english is lame i do ouput some crude-lookin' phrase, sometime. It hasn' some personal offenses in, nor any meanie meanie wannabe content :P Sorry xD

Hum, to keep on tracks, here too, now the countdown has dropped to 9 day :O It's 4:10 a.m., i should be sleepity sleeping, but no one care i guess he he heee :P

It's nice to get along, isn't it? ^^ And no worries. As long as you don't say lots of prejudging shit it's cool anyways. ;D

Awesome! Only 9 days left! 9 days! 9! N-i-n-e!!!

Blueblur
Dec 16, 2008, 10:02 PM
The Famitsu review scores were posted on NeoGAF (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345755). PS Zero scores: 8/8/9/8. It got better scores than White Knight Chronicles which was expected to pull in at least solid 9s. Looking good.

Risingsun
Dec 16, 2008, 10:14 PM
The Famitsu review scores were posted on NeoGAF (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345755). PS Zero scores: 8/8/9/8. It got better scores than White Knight Chronicles which was expected to pull in at least solid 9s. Looking good.

To bad there aren't any details as to why it received those scores

Percival
Dec 16, 2008, 10:37 PM
This is very good news.

For reference purposes:

8 / 8 / 9 / 8 (33/40) for Phantasy Star Zero (NDS)
9 / 8 / 8 / 8 (33/40) for Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)
9 / 9 / 9 / 8 (35/40) for Phantasy Star Online - Episone I and II (NGC)
9 / 9 / 8 / 9 (35/40) for Phatasy Star Universe (360)

I think this is big enough to have its own thread. More reviews could be posted in it as they're published.

Risingsun
Dec 16, 2008, 10:48 PM
by all means lets start a new thread for reviews

DeathMachine
Dec 16, 2008, 11:26 PM
How in the Hell Laser did PSU get an equal score to PSO!? Has the world gone mad?

Shiroyu
Dec 16, 2008, 11:30 PM
How in the Hell Laser did PSU get an equal score to PSO!? Has the world gone mad?

Since when was the world not mad?

Also, woo. I see 9 days left and think "holy crap wtfbbq blargh waiting science washing machine tatsunical" but it's 11 for me, since NCSX won't start shipping until the 26th due to some holiday, so it won't arrive until the 27th.

DeathMachine
Dec 16, 2008, 11:35 PM
Since when was the world not mad?

Good point...and you think you got it bad? I see nine days and think, "sigh...won't see this game for at least another four to six months...T.T"

Percival
Dec 16, 2008, 11:40 PM

You should take early reviews with a grain of salt. To put things into context:

PSU: Famitusu: 88% – Metacritic average: 64%
PSO: Famitusu: 88% – Metacritic average: 85%

DeathMachine
Dec 16, 2008, 11:50 PM
How is PSO and PSU and early review? Anyway, I'm not one to take reviews in such a context so that it prevents me from playing decent games. Sonic Unleashed got some sad reviews, but I am fond of it. Even the night stuff isn't all that bad...

On topic: Review looks good. Wait time to get the game is killing me...

ShadowInferno119
Dec 17, 2008, 05:22 AM
hehe Got my Job back

8 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

Please, if you're going to argue or flame each other, use the private messages. If you feel someone has offended you or is flaming you, contact a mod or use the report button. I wouldn't want this thread to be closed for a little dispute as this. The OP and other members would like this thread to survive. Don't ruin it for them.

Uh yeah, I wanna see this post reach 0. For Phantasy Star 0! (oh pun intended ;-) )

Epically Leet
Dec 17, 2008, 10:27 AM
Sonic Unleashed got some sad reviews, but I am fond of it. Even the night stuff isn't all that bad...

Precisely. Always try out a game on your own, no matter what score it has gotten in a review or two. People do have different tastes, and just because whatever reviewer reviews the game works for a gaming site/magazine/whatever, it doesn't mean his opinion is ultimate.

hehe Got my Job back

8 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

Grats on getting your job back, ShadowInferno! :-P

Anyway, 8 days left? 8?! Awesome!

Blueblur
Dec 17, 2008, 11:30 AM
Has this been posted yet?

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/61FZFs--dML._SS500_.jpg

Percival
Dec 17, 2008, 12:53 PM
Yup (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153599). ;)

ShadowInferno119
Dec 17, 2008, 03:56 PM
I can't wait til its out, i'm playing Ragnarok Online DS right now, to hold me over these 8 day's but its not doing that great of a job.

ShadowInferno119
Dec 18, 2008, 02:02 AM
7 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

rawr! again meh =)

Epically Leet
Dec 18, 2008, 05:20 AM
Goodie! ^^

ShadowInferno119
Dec 19, 2008, 05:49 PM
6 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

Epically Leet
Dec 19, 2008, 09:19 PM
Woohoo.

5 Days left for Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

For me, at least.

ZarroTsu
Dec 20, 2008, 04:08 PM

PSU as a game on it's own, if looked at with no relation to PSO at all, is in it's own accord just as good as PSO. There's plenty of room for argument here, but as far as I concern things myself, all games shouldn't be compared to their own counterparts, but rather only known for them. Much like saying "Current-age sonic games suck", while in themselves they're fun games.

Has anything been established for an English release date for PSZ yet? As far as I can tell by past news comments and links, an English copy of the game was promised for contest winners, if they so choose it. With this as an example, it seems apparent that the English version of the game is either complete or nearly complete, and it should be out relatively soon after the JP release. I'd suspect early January, but does anyone know if there's a specific date anywhere?

Risingsun
Dec 20, 2008, 04:11 PM
no way its coming out early January, and no date has been announced by Sega. If anything expect it after PSP is released in North America.

Epically Leet
Dec 20, 2008, 05:38 PM
I'd estimate Summer 2009, if even that! :/

aarosmashguy
Dec 20, 2008, 08:27 PM
hmm I suppose I might have to import it then. screw waiting til summer 09...

Epically Leet
Dec 20, 2008, 08:44 PM
That was only an estimated date by myself - not official! It might come earlier, or even later.

ZarroTsu
Dec 20, 2008, 08:45 PM
Well, I'd much rather the game in English.

(Estimates are simply poor calculations)

aarosmashguy
Dec 20, 2008, 08:51 PM
lol ugh... well considering I don't know any japanese its probably better to wait at least until the date gets announced. I'm just so hyped up for this game. I spent a few thousand hours on the cube playing PSO xD.

Epically Leet
Dec 20, 2008, 08:51 PM
Well, I'd much rather the game in English.

(Estimates are simply poor calculations)

An estimation is a rough calculation OR a guess, not ''simply a poor calculation.''

But yeah, no-one actually knows when it's coming. Let's hope for a confirmed date soon.

ShadowInferno119
Dec 20, 2008, 11:29 PM
5 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

(The real five days left)

Shiroyu
Dec 21, 2008, 12:10 AM
Shouldn't it be 4? <_<

ZarroTsu
Dec 21, 2008, 12:13 AM
4 MORE DAYS UNTIL JP PSZ

(12:12am, EST time.)

Epically Leet
Dec 21, 2008, 10:26 AM
Damn! I can't wait!

ShadowInferno119
Dec 21, 2008, 12:54 PM
4 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

Saphion
Dec 21, 2008, 01:19 PM
Mine shipped on the 19th, which is nice.

Jonty
Dec 21, 2008, 03:16 PM
Mine shipped on the 19th, which is nice.

Ditto; there's no way I'll have it by tomorrow, but I've reached that stage in waiting where you irrationally believe your package will arrive, every morning.

Gnnnnh.

ZarroTsu
Dec 22, 2008, 01:01 AM
3 Moar dayz

(1:00am, EST)

Epically Leet
Dec 22, 2008, 10:51 AM
Woohoo!

the_importer_
Dec 22, 2008, 11:55 AM
If I would have known that they would have shipped it on the 19th, I would have paid for express shipping :P

Jonty
Dec 22, 2008, 12:45 PM
Hahah, me too >_<

Akaimizu
Dec 22, 2008, 12:50 PM
Yeah. Play-asia was really quick about it.

NCSX is just a bit behind, but not by much. Apparently, according to their site, their copies of the game shipped early as well. At the moment, they expect to either have the game shipping to pre-orders tomorrow or wednesday.

For me, hopefully they get it nice and early and ship mine as early as the beginning of tomorrow. That would allow me to get it on the 24th. Then everybody will know what I'll be playing all christmas day. :) :) If not, then I guess friday or saturday would be fine. :)

Saphion
Dec 22, 2008, 03:36 PM
Can't wait to get whackin' rappies and grabbin' loot like the good old days.

Aumi
Dec 22, 2008, 07:29 PM
I hope I get mine soon... I hope it doesn't take too long to ship to Denmark. Besides, Denmark is always ages behind on everything Japanese. That goes for games, anime and manga. Look at the Fullmetal Alchemist manga. It's friggin' 7 years behind!

Shiroyu
Dec 22, 2008, 09:07 PM
C'mon, NCSX... ship my copy tomorrow! >_<

Argh I can't wait! I almost feel bad for the other games I'm getting...

ShadowInferno119
Dec 23, 2008, 01:07 AM
2 More Days till release of Phantasy Star Zero (Jpn Version)

Saphion
Dec 23, 2008, 04:55 AM
OH GOD THE ANTICIPATION IS TOO MUCH

Gemel
Dec 23, 2008, 05:46 AM
I know. I hope my copy comes in tomorrow too.

Aumi
Dec 23, 2008, 08:32 AM
I'm getting it with airmail, which means: "It usually takes around 5 to 14 days for Airmail shipments to arrive to your destination. However, under certain circumstances it can take up to 4-5 weeks." WHY?! WHY ME?!

Epically Leet
Dec 23, 2008, 09:16 AM
OH GOD THE ANTICIPATION IS TOO MUCH

What Saphion here said.

;_;

Shiroyu
Dec 24, 2008, 01:47 AM
ONE MORE LE FREAKIN' DAY.

Not for me, though... since NCSX shipped my copies yesterday, so I'll have them later today! :D

Aumi
Dec 24, 2008, 04:00 AM
WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!

Saphion
Dec 24, 2008, 04:19 AM
CURSE YOU, ROYAL MAIL

CUUUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOU

[Shakes fist angrily]

Jonty
Dec 24, 2008, 05:57 AM
CURSE YOU, ROYAL MAIL

CUUUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOU

[Shakes fist angrily]

Agreed.

Kion
Dec 24, 2008, 07:19 AM
i`m picking my copy up tomorrow. living in jp, i forget how fucked over you guys get on games. i tried to look up the resident evil ports from gc to wii to see if there were any annouced changes; but you guys aren`t even schedualled to get them appearantly.

anyways, i`ll see if i can help with transaltions for ps◎ or something. but dont expect anything; i`m really lazy.

Mike
Dec 24, 2008, 08:17 AM
My copy should be at here after I get home from work tomorrow. I do wish I could hit up a store to get the chat album but hopefully it will still be available later.

Saphion
Dec 24, 2008, 12:45 PM
While I'm lurking and wishing a thousand painful deaths upons the postal service, Merry Christmas to all present and future PS0 fans!

Except the torrenters though.

They've been naughty.

ZarroTsu
Dec 24, 2008, 01:51 PM
But I torrented PSU, and only play online during pay box downtime. I'm a blessing, not naughty.

(Mooching off Sega for free is being 'nice', right? I mean, it's Sega, so...)

Aqualic-EX
Dec 24, 2008, 01:59 PM
Huray for all you guys who can FINALLY play tomorrow! :D

of course, also a VERY happy Christmas and a happy new year! Spreãd the <3, and not only for Phantasy Star Zero! ;) Best wishes!

*covers the fact he already played PSZ for 3 days now...:P*

ShadowInferno119
Dec 24, 2008, 03:17 PM
Well guys this is it one more stinking day, and you guys can enjoy the wonderfullness which is Phantasy Star Zero so here is guys the offical:

1 Days Left till the release of Phantasy Star 0. (JPN Ver.)

Enjoy this game as much as I have! ^^;

I'll be on the slopes tomorrow, but as soon as i'm home i'll be joining you. Merry x-mas all. :D

See you on WiFi
~AceInferno

Saphion
Dec 24, 2008, 04:30 PM
Oh to hell with it, Merry Christmas to the torrenters too!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Kion
Dec 24, 2008, 07:32 PM
bah humbug! :argh:

ShadowInferno119
Dec 25, 2008, 02:31 AM
You've guys have been good this year, and have been patient and waited.

Unfortunately some haven't. *tries to fix halo* Here's the well deserved finally waits over HORRAY!~

0 Days Left till the release of Phantasy Star 0. (JPN Ver.)

PHANTASY STAR ZERO IS OFFICALLY RELEASED. (jpn)

Kion
Dec 25, 2008, 03:17 AM
yeah, just grabbed a cpy of ps zero. merry freakin` christams :D

Shiroyu
Dec 25, 2008, 03:47 AM
I've been so good that Santa allowed me to get my copies yesterday. :3

Merry Christmas, doods.

Epically Leet
Dec 25, 2008, 09:07 AM
Oh to hell with it, Merry Christmas to the torrenters too!

Thanks! ;D
Got my rather virtual copy yesterday! Great fun, too bad I don't understand a word of it (although I got the hang of some things pretty quickly; Immediately knew how to equip stuff and feed mags, etc. xD). Awesome, awesome awesome game.

Merry Christmas right back at ya! Have a good day.