PDA

View Full Version : AotI Content Update for December 5th (Really!)

Neith
Dec 2, 2008, 07:49 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20081202a

Very nice update, I'll be uh, returning to PSU again :lol:

Nice to see an end to the update drought.

Edit: Illusionary Shaft takes the award for 'most lulzworthy mission name' :lol:

Tetsaru
Dec 2, 2008, 07:51 PM
THANK YOU GOD.

Let's just hope they don't somehow screw it up... >_<

unicorn
Dec 2, 2008, 07:52 PM
HOLY FINALLY. After practically 1.5 + months....

This is a pretty good update! ^^

Xaeris
Dec 2, 2008, 07:55 PM
I guess Sega will be getting my ten bucks this month. Possibly.

Kylie
Dec 2, 2008, 07:56 PM
BRB I need a credit card.

Erkthemerc
Dec 2, 2008, 07:57 PM
Wow, figures they update a week after my xbox dies...

autumn
Dec 2, 2008, 07:57 PM
HUZZAH FINALLY THERE WAS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xaeris
Dec 2, 2008, 08:01 PM
Illusioniary Shaft. I imagine some of our more impatient players will complain that its broken when they don't get it in five or six runs, and will make threads asking, "is it in yet?"

Chuck_Norris
Dec 2, 2008, 08:01 PM
[spoiler-box][spoiler-box][spoiler]Yay.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Kylie
Dec 2, 2008, 08:03 PM
Illusioniary Shaft. I imagine some of our more impatient players will complain that its broken when they don't get it in five or six runs, and will make threads asking, "is it in yet?"
I didn't even notice. :lol:

xBladeM6x
Dec 2, 2008, 08:05 PM
Holy Sh-.... This update is GODLIKE. :D

I'm actually more excited to see the new Moatoob Lobbies. :3

Arryn
Dec 2, 2008, 08:08 PM
*big cheesy grin*
i be bak on at christmas and looks like i have my work cut out for my return :o

Anon_Fire
Dec 2, 2008, 08:09 PM
About time! :-)

Kizeragi
Dec 2, 2008, 08:09 PM
Very VERY late. But at least we're getting it. Perhaps I will play for awhile. We will see...

CelestialBlade
Dec 2, 2008, 08:10 PM
Mmm, Battlestopper and Kaos Knight....

Itachi1990
Dec 2, 2008, 08:10 PM
I must be dreaming.No body pinch me >.>

Aeris
Dec 2, 2008, 08:12 PM
About time we get something good, Parum GBR ftw.

Celi-Ka
Dec 2, 2008, 08:13 PM
"Illusionary Shaft"...lol.

If the update does indeed go through I'll be back on sometime this weekend.

Kinako78
Dec 2, 2008, 08:14 PM
I'll pinch you on friday when it's there, Itachi. :D

Part of me wants to give a big fat, "I told you so" to all the naysayers here...but instead, I think I'll just share your joy. :D

Go Parum GBR!

Golto
Dec 2, 2008, 08:15 PM
Mmm, Battlestopper and Kaos Knight....

Those are the two things I want to get plus Armas Lines. I guess pigs can fly since we are finally getting an update.

Kinako78
Dec 2, 2008, 08:17 PM
I am a teensy bit disappointed that there's no new story mission, but I'll get over it. :D

DarthLasek
Dec 2, 2008, 08:20 PM
That is one of the best updates we have ever had...4 new long awaited S2....with a GBR...PLUS the fact that alot of new items are released within those missions! SWEET!!!!....(now lets hope there's no bug)

Lumirei
Dec 2, 2008, 08:23 PM
Nice! finally an update :) level 150 cap though... I only managed to get to 113 lol due to the fact I only have one person to play with since I play on the 360 and my friends play PC X3! and new S2 missions I have been looking forward to XD bunch of good stuff X3 yes I rant and make no sence :D

Shinko
Dec 2, 2008, 08:26 PM
O.O man..... they did it big with this update. I guess they need to to make up for the lack of updates but man. I guess we all have something to do besides just lvl pa's and new character XD

zensiyo
Dec 2, 2008, 08:27 PM
yay!! lightning beast S2 ftw!! My new home btw ! :)

Para
Dec 2, 2008, 08:27 PM
LOL I love that name. Illusionary Shaft... Getting shafted by sega is illusionary! (Damn thats corny.)

ashley50
Dec 2, 2008, 08:31 PM
...and i was already enjoying myself >;l

xBladeM6x
Dec 2, 2008, 08:34 PM
LOL I love that name. Illusionary Shaft... Getting shafted by sega is illusionary! (Damn thats corny.)
LOL xD

DEM_CIG
Dec 2, 2008, 08:34 PM
Nice, well now Im not sure what to do. Level my level 36 Acrotecher or get back on my cast an level him to 150?

Rust
Dec 2, 2008, 08:35 PM
Worth noting the situation was so bad they felt like telling it to the people still playing through an announcement. :wacko:

[spoiler-box]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9190/psu20081203020528000eg1.jpg[/spoiler-box]

But very nice update, Parum GBR should be nice, even if I won't be able to party with most of the people like in Neudaiz GBR, since I won't have access to S2.
Can't wait to try SEED Express though, I've been waiting that mission for so long... Train is one of my favourite areas and I always end up putting music I like in it that I never hear because there is only one mission in that place.

I don't give a crap about the level cap though. I always found dumb having the player level cap increase before missions with higher monster level.

Alnet
Dec 2, 2008, 08:38 PM
Droolworthy. I'll try to get my work done early this weekend to get some of this. The name "SEED Express" carried over into English, and continues to amuse me.

Speaking of names, I'm still giggling immaturely at "Illusionary Shaft".

Unless you mean the Dark Priest Shaft? Or John Shaft? Richard Roundtree? No?

Well, back to giggling.

Freeze
Dec 2, 2008, 08:39 PM
It's about bloody time. Guess I'm gonna have to dust off my PSU disk.

ashley50
Dec 2, 2008, 08:41 PM
also...inb4 "Is there an update this week? ...etc"

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 2, 2008, 08:42 PM
*clears throat*

"BAAAAAWWWWWWW WE AREN'T GETTING NOZZING EVAR!!!!1!1!!!"

Told ya they didn't forget about us. :P

On topic: Yay! The updated I WANTED instead of some over-hyped glitched to hell and back carnival.

Alnet
Dec 2, 2008, 08:48 PM
On topic: Yay! The updated I WANTED instead of some over-hyped glitched to hell and back carnival.
This.

I was looking forward to Parum GBR the most, personally. That, and probably the Dark Event, because Cast Fortegunners everywhere are dying for Killer Elite.

Arika
Dec 2, 2008, 08:49 PM
Lie lie lie! this must be a lie!

lol

Dhylec
Dec 2, 2008, 08:49 PM
Hopefully, this will keep PSU interesting for a while longer. Will people come back? Will the baw's subside? Let's hope. ;]

Rust
Dec 2, 2008, 08:55 PM
Will the baw's subside?

I think you're having your hopes a bit too high on this one. :lol:

Powder Keg
Dec 2, 2008, 08:57 PM
When this update is in place, look for my return. :)

Kinako78
Dec 2, 2008, 08:58 PM
Will the baw's subside? Let's hope. ;]

I'd love to think so.

Kinako78
Dec 2, 2008, 08:58 PM
I think you're having your hopes a bit too high on this one. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. XD

PSU Phere
Dec 2, 2008, 09:01 PM
about dam time.... if nothing was 2 happen by the 12th i woulda cancelled my account

tadtwisted
Dec 2, 2008, 09:07 PM
Sorry guys im gonne negative one here, way to give us all of this stuff at once. We just had a GBR and all im seeing is we are not gonna get anything for like 3 months. Instead of shooting your load all at once they should give us content on a steady basis. i would have been happy with the lv increase and seed express, then get the other s2 missions then the GBR. I need to be teased. All that will happen is after a month of doing the same missions over and over again we will start to complain and get bored. Unless they are trying to catch us up to the JP servers, then way to go SEGA!!! ( oh ya Illusionary Shaft LOL ) almost forgot and so did all of us Downtime for December 6th and 7th!!! way to give us content then take the servers down for 2 days :)

Ryna
BRB I need a credit card.

Be sure to loan it to Jarek too. :-P

STRANG
nice update, but does anyone else see that they are just toying with us. I mean wtf do i have to do to get a damn master class? Stand out in my front yard with a catana swinging it faster than i really should be able to!? I am glad we are getting good stuff.

master classes=WTF!!!!!

DarthLasek
Dec 2, 2008, 09:14 PM
inb4 BUGGED BOXES

Xefi
Dec 2, 2008, 09:15 PM
i just got home from work and saw new updates.
i'm so happy!!! Thank you Sega Team!!!

demon_reikou
Dec 2, 2008, 09:15 PM
Sorry guys im gonne negative one here, way to give us all of this stuff at once. We just had a GBR and all im seeing is we are not gonna get anything for like 3 months. Instead of shooting your load all at once they should give us content on a steady basis. i would have been happy with the lv increase and seed express, then get the other s2 missions then the GBR. I need to be teased. All that will happen is after a month of doing the same missions over and over again we will start to complain and get bored. Unless they are trying to catch us up to the JP servers, then way to go SEGA!!! ( oh ya Illusionary Shaft LOL ) almost forgot and so did all of us Downtime for December 6th and 7th!!! way to give us content then take the servers down for 2 days :)

Have they even put out master classes yet?

I dont see why they dont just give us everything and be done with it, but oh well...

Delete
Dec 2, 2008, 09:18 PM
Its awesome, but no weapons for fortegunners again. Battlestoppers dont count, and infernoc will probably suck but what the heck, its friggin new content.

joefro
Dec 2, 2008, 09:19 PM
Wow, I didn't expect this until March of next year. Nice surprise Sega!
Looking at the S2's on PSUP, there are so many new items I'm not sure what I want to hunt first.
Delpi
Tiga De Ragac
Diga Ragan
[b] Armas Line
Ragan-Ragac
[b] Battlestopper
Apocalypse
Lumirus / Kaos Knight
:smile:

Noblewine
Dec 2, 2008, 09:20 PM
The game just got a little more interesting. I can't wait to explore the new missions.

pizzagirl
Dec 2, 2008, 09:25 PM
Impressive. I may actually reactivate in a week or two.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 2, 2008, 09:29 PM
AOFHOIFHSDLKGHSUGUYHDSKLKFGAO!!!!!

I just about crapped my pants! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...right as finals kick in. Oh well. WHOOOOOOOOOO! anyway!

thunder-ray
Dec 2, 2008, 09:30 PM
HELL YEAH now i can see exp again =3 along with some kick ass up dates >:3

Nezumirro
Dec 2, 2008, 09:34 PM
wow when read the front page i was like TROLL TROLL TROLL...

Hell has definatly frozen over indeed...

Micro
Dec 2, 2008, 09:42 PM
HOLY SHIT

ANIMEniac
Dec 2, 2008, 09:49 PM
[spoiler-box][spoiler-box][spoiler]Yay.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

^best post

what is this i feel... is it ACTUALLY excitement for psu, and the hope to find what has yet to be found... so many emotions flow through me. and the best part is... NO LIGHTNING CARNIVAL!!

no seriously, i want to enjoy lvling for a little bit before an event comes out and i accidentally cap out in 2 runs

Esteban1
Dec 2, 2008, 10:01 PM
I spend 3 months leveling up my laser cannon, shotgun, twin pistols, and rifle.

What's the one thing I want? MasterGunner

What's the one thing we don't get? Master Classes

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Gunslinger-08
Dec 2, 2008, 10:02 PM
BAWWW!!!!!

Fixed for goodness sake.

Rust
Dec 2, 2008, 10:11 PM
So, when are we getting Endless Christmas, anyways ?
This year or the next one ?

Esteban1
Dec 2, 2008, 10:15 PM
Fixed for goodness sake.

What the hell is wrong with you? That's the only content I wanted, and it's the only thing that wasn't included, and after leveling up those SPECIFIC guns just for it, it doesn't happen.

You can be a prick all you want, but the fact stands that we don't get the #1 thing people were asking in that compilation thread on psu's site.

It's nice we get an update where we don't have to spend any time to level characters, but where is the content Japan has had for almost a year?

I want to shoot that rifle like it's a freakin machine gun

I want to COMPLETELY destroy stuff with the shotgun in one shot

laser cannons, twin pistols... it's all i've been waiting for!

Turb0
Dec 2, 2008, 10:22 PM
Holy Shit!!!1 Assuming the update goes through w/ no problems, Ruby was right!:D (Although maybe we shouldn't assume that yet)

Also that carnival must be really screwed up lol. They're probably waiting to give masterclasses and the carnival at the same time.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 2, 2008, 10:24 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? That's the only content I wanted, and it's the only thing that wasn't included, and after leveling up those SPECIFIC guns just for it, it doesn't happen.

You can be a prick all you want, but the fact stands that we don't get the #1 thing people were asking in that compilation thread on psu's site.

It's nice we get an update where we don't have to spend any time to level characters, but where is the content Japan has had for almost a year?

I want to shoot that rifle like it's a freakin machine gun

I want to COMPLETELY destroy stuff with the shotgun in one shot

laser cannons, twin pistols... it's all i've been waiting for!

YES! "I," "I," "I." BECAUSE THIS UPDATE IS ALL ABOUT YOU!

Sega is appealing to the whole community. Your voice is important, but the voice of the community as a whole takes priority. I'm not kissing up to Sega, but I'm tired of all the negativity that pollutes this community.

I understand your frustration, but this isn't a time to complain! We're getting an update with GOOD content! It's a step in the right direction!

Yes, I was being a prick, but I have a serious issue with the negative vibes you put into this thread!

Now that I've gotten that little explosion off my chest, I do hope you can judge this update for what it is, and not for what it isn't.

I was out of line. I admit it. Now can we move on?

Omega_Weltall
Dec 2, 2008, 10:33 PM
holy sweet merciful Ἀφροδίτη (Aphrodite) we're getting an update! YAY time to reactivate :D

or did they make a deal with a more sinister deity to get this done?

EMPYREAN
Dec 2, 2008, 10:36 PM
not enughf to bring me back.
but prolly fun for the ppl that still plays this game regelary.
(and damn its aboute time the 150 cap is here lol)

Mag_Launcher
Dec 2, 2008, 10:43 PM
Parum GBR, lvl 150, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

No masterclasses, WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Oh well, screw it, Battlestopper/Germinus Gun/Love Infernoc/Armas Line/Kaos knight time. Keeps my eye on the prizes and not my PA levels.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 2, 2008, 10:48 PM
What do you guys mean "nothing for fortegunners"? Lumirus / Kaos Knight = godly with +360 ATP, -100 ATA. It's basically MEANT for CASTs and all fortegunners. That sucker is going RIGHT on my newman!!

necman
Dec 2, 2008, 10:59 PM

Some of us unlucky ones did'nt get to see the rare missions even thou we fought tooth and nail for long periods in gbr events. But as long as the twin rubby prices drop so I can buy them for a decent price I will be happy. I have to go find out what this battlestopper is. Sounds interesting.

ZcRaider
Dec 2, 2008, 11:01 PM
but still no masterclasses....

sighs....

Ive hear rumors about them never implementing MC's to the US servers. I sure hope its just blind intel....

Well, i guess this is better than nothing.

To tell ya the truth.... It feels like there just putting a BIG ASS BANDAID over a BULLET WOUND.......

Lets see how far the rabbit whole goes......

Ill try to remain optimistic...but it really is hard with all that has happend.

All in all, if the update even comes when it is schduled, i would be pleasantly surprized.

Yuudai_Riisu
Dec 2, 2008, 11:01 PM
I bet by the time 5th roles around something is gonna malfunction....

Marshall Banana
Dec 2, 2008, 11:05 PM
I just join PSU and am treated to an update within a week of my signing up.
I like this.

rise urbanus
Dec 2, 2008, 11:23 PM
i hope my buddies comeback because this is big^^

Jainsea
Dec 2, 2008, 11:24 PM
I just join PSU and am treated to an update within a week of my signing up.
I like this.

Yay u! I just came back a few days ago and yippe! UPdate! *tries not to get to exited*
But on the safe side, I believe it when I see it o:

xjustsumloser
Dec 2, 2008, 11:31 PM
perhaps after next week when finals are over I MIGHT come back for the first time since before MAG2. I can't believe that I haven't played the game in so many months, and so many saved parts of my paycheck.

If we continue to see small updates after this I will jump back on board for sure, but I don't think i'll be returning just to get hooked because of multiple consolidated overdue updates.

regardless, good to finally see an update!

lantis-zagato
Dec 2, 2008, 11:37 PM
Now, before I start let me just say one thing. It's great we are getting all these new updates on the 5th. Took long enough but now everyone should have more than enough to do for at least a few weeks. On another note, I hate to sound spoiled but does anyone else think this is a little too much all at once. I want to really put time into GBR but with everything else I don't think I will be able to enjoy all the other stuff as much as I would if we received these updates on a regular schedule. I feel like I will be spreading myself too thin or I will have to pick and choose 1 or 2 things and skip the rest. What do you guys think?

Tyreek
Dec 2, 2008, 11:39 PM
Time to dust off Fraps again.... and DAMMIT! Still no Chapter 6?! I'm thankful regardless. Parum's GBR AT LAST!!!

MasterPain
Dec 2, 2008, 11:40 PM

stop the bawwing please

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2008, 11:40 PM
Almost all of this update focuses on Parum. SEED Express, Electronic Brain S2, Scarred Planet S2, Lightning Beasts S2, and Parum GBR runs right through all those.

All I can think of not being tied with Parum is the Moatoob lobby thing.

DEM_CIG
Dec 2, 2008, 11:41 PM
Finally Parum GRB. Just what I was w8ing 4.

BahnKnakyu
Dec 2, 2008, 11:43 PM
Question is - are they gonna use this as a stopgap for additional content - i.e. another 3 month wait?

I agree with one of the posters, a bigass bandaid over a bullet wound. Now, if they apply a ton of MORE bandaids with plenty of neosporin on the side and keep that bullet wound in check, I'd say this will go a long way in saving the game.

Ahh who the fuck cares, back to PSU I go.

Freshellent
Dec 2, 2008, 11:44 PM
ABOUT GODDAMN TIME!

Tyreek
Waited forever for this. DAMMIT! And I have school Friday! ><;;;; I gotta get my finals done immediately now.

lantis-zagato
That's true, guess I didn't exactly put 2 and 2 together (5?). Either way, it's good to finally have some new stuff to do. I'm sick of leveling bullets.

darkante
Dec 2, 2008, 11:47 PM
Iīm glad we get Illusionary Shaft as well, that way we can switch more often to the other rare counter-part....

IS <-> PF <-> FI

Esteban1
Dec 3, 2008, 12:05 AM
YES! "I," "I," "I." BECAUSE THIS UPDATE IS ALL ABOUT YOU!

Sega is appealing to the whole community. Your voice is important, but the voice of the community as a whole takes priority. I'm not kissing up to Sega, but I'm tired of all the negativity that pollutes this community.

I understand your frustration, but this isn't a time to complain! We're getting an update with GOOD content! It's a step in the right direction!

Yes, I was being a prick, but I have a serious issue with the negative vibes you put into this thread!

Now that I've gotten that little explosion off my chest, I do hope you can judge this update for what it is, and not for what it isn't.

I was out of line. I admit it. Now can we move on?

Yeah we can move on, and yeah there's new stuff, but masterclasses was the #1 wanted thing, you know? That was on basically everyone's list. I'm more upset that all I've done is just level the crap out of bullets, now they'll all sit at 40, lol

Genoa
Dec 3, 2008, 12:39 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it's 12:30 in the morning, and I checked the home page... jumped out of my chair and yelled out "HELL YEAH!!!"

_Vyser_
Dec 3, 2008, 12:49 AM
'Bout time. Can't wait to start living in Scarred Planet again *looks for old caved-in house in the area*

ErtaiClou
Dec 3, 2008, 01:11 AM
Sweet Waffles of Delpi.

Maybe this won't be a big deal, but I wonder how this will impact players in the Gurhal Cup with the level cap increase. Teams competing before Friday versus after. Well if there is downtime on Saturday I guess that won't give Fridays players too much of an advantage.

*snicker* you said illusionary shaft

hunterseifer
Dec 3, 2008, 01:14 AM
New content, yay... GIB ARMAS LINE!

bignic623
Dec 3, 2008, 01:22 AM
Lol Wow they always seem too make good updates when my xbox messes up, but ill be back next week after 2 months I'll be playin PSU once again, lets see how long I'll last

darkfalz16
Dec 3, 2008, 01:24 AM
yea but too bad we only get a day to play bfr server goes down for weekend

Ruru
Dec 3, 2008, 01:31 AM
update's nice and all but..... no word on "master" classes yet? lol

also a big (FINALLY!!!!!) is in order. so yay lol maybe i can stand to play this again :p

Svaltus
Dec 3, 2008, 01:41 AM
Ah... i Finally i be back for play normal game after months only level up techs,skill and bullets.

Happy for look Rattlesnac in SEED EXPRESS, i will need wake up early again! :P

biggabertha
Dec 3, 2008, 01:49 AM
"Hell has frozen over"

This. This. This.

What are the chances we'll see Caelum get to three or maybe four stars now?

I REALLY hope we don't get Error 065 from the sudden influx of players renewing...

Hooray for Sega!! Our hopes have been answered!!!

Ruru
Dec 3, 2008, 02:03 AM
"Hell has frozen over"

This. This. This.

What are the chances we'll see Caelum get to three or maybe four stars now?

I REALLY hope we don't get Error 065 from the sudden influx of players renewing...

Hooray for Sega!! Our hopes have been answered!!!

*baw*
*mumblemasterclassesmumble*
*mumblestorymissionsmumblemumble*

:p

Seority
Dec 3, 2008, 02:08 AM
*Edit this* Didn't pay attention, Seo was still logged on to my PC, this is drex XDD.

But yeah woot! AND STOP TROLLING! xD

Rayokarna
Dec 3, 2008, 02:13 AM
I can finally complete ZX's pallet.

And fuck yeah for an easy Hyper Viper drop.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 3, 2008, 02:21 AM
El (Yiel probably) Line here I come!

kurisu1974
Dec 3, 2008, 02:25 AM
*sings the "Happy, happy, joy, joy"-song. :)

DarkLord Hades
Dec 3, 2008, 02:32 AM
Yesh!!! Finally!!! 150

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 3, 2008, 02:32 AM
LOL, We got the Illusionary shaft.
On topic though. This is an awesome update.
Parum is my favorite planet, so I'll be spending tons of time there.

Zeek123
Dec 3, 2008, 02:49 AM
LOL, We got the Illusionary shaft.
On topic though. This is an awesome update.
Parum is my favorite planet, so I'll be spending tons of time there.

This:-P

Chibi_psu
Dec 3, 2008, 03:08 AM
Oh god finally content update.See you this friday in psu guys.Im back lol

bupjo
Dec 3, 2008, 03:25 AM
to LANTIS-ZAGATO......PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS A COMPLAINT THREAD!! we have not had an update in freakin' months, and with such a huge update...i'm sooo happy there is too much to do. please dont look at this as a negative thing. be happy to wear yourself thin during this new update, who knows when we will get another after this one. i'm am happy about this...it is funny how people can find anything to complain about. i mean i know what you're saying, but dude....look at this as a positive!! hopefully it will be bug free.(clear boxes in Bladed legacy for example). yeah, we should have had regular updates but, can't change the past and i know it has felt like sega hasnt given a ****. but they owed this to us and i am excited to have TOO much to do. take care bro.

xBladeM6x
Dec 3, 2008, 03:37 AM
Oh god finally content update.See you this friday in psu guys.Im back lol
Even though we had our differences...

:D Welcome back. lol

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 3, 2008, 04:20 AM
Hell to the yes.
This update is win.
Regardless of how long we had to wait to get it.

Danny_Dark
Dec 3, 2008, 06:39 AM
Time to Renew My Account, I'm be back on Friday to bet the Crap out of the New S2 Missions.

Noblewine
Dec 3, 2008, 06:44 AM
Even so I still like that we finally got an update. It gives everyone stuff to do while their online, plus with the level cap and new gear out it will be worthwhile to go sought them out.

Powder Keg
Dec 3, 2008, 06:51 AM
We need as much as possible with each update to:

A) Catch up with what's already out there in JP

B) Keep players interested

S4CT4L1TY
Dec 3, 2008, 06:51 AM
^^; OMFG about Fricking time SEGA im still not 2 convinced to return yet.........oh who am i kidding i love PSU WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY03n3QCLes&feature=related

Rust
Dec 3, 2008, 07:33 AM
Haha, Ren&Stimpy. I had a game starring those chars on my Genesis, good shit. :grin:

yea but too bad we only get a day to play bfr server goes down for weekend

The GBR is going on for more than a month ; servers being down for a weekend isn't much a big deal. ;o

DreXxiN
Dec 3, 2008, 07:48 AM
Haha, Ren&Stimpy. I had a game starring those chars on my Genesis, good shit. :grin:

The GBR is going on for more than a month ; servers being down for a weekend isn't much a big deal. ;o

I think he's implying that he's waiting instead of resubbing before this weekend. ^^

Cracka_J
Dec 3, 2008, 08:28 AM
Very cool indeed.

However the fact that jp got both Neudiaz and Parum GBR after master classes leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. I was really hoping for masters to be the update Ruby was hinting at, but this chunk-o-update is definitely nothing to scoff at.

DEM_CIG
Dec 3, 2008, 08:59 AM
Hmmm... so are we gettinging an xp and drop boost, like the other GRB?

necman
Dec 3, 2008, 09:05 AM
WE get rattlesnacs as well. Great as I found out battlestopper was only twins.

Darius_Drake
Dec 3, 2008, 10:28 AM
I love it. For some reason a part of me still wants to remain calm until I actually play it on Friday (can we say boss boxes for BL) to make sure the update is ok. I am going to tell a couple of my PSU friends who are waiting for a reason to join back up about this update. This should definitely push them back over the edge in wanting to get back to all night PSU sessions.

EspioKaos
Dec 3, 2008, 10:34 AM
Hmmm... so are we gettinging an xp and drop boost, like the other GRB?

It should be a drop boost, but I haven't seen confirmation of that yet. They skirt around it on the official EN site by calling it a "special bonus," and the JP site hasn't even been updated with the info yet. I'll have to go through some of the official board's posts to see if this has been brought up and confirmed by a GM or someone.

desturel
Dec 3, 2008, 10:37 AM
I'd say "Yay I'm coming back to PSU", but I never left in the first place. I'm happy for all of those who need the updates to keep playing. Now they have something to keep them occupied for a couple more months. For others who like to hunt, I'm happy that they have more stuff to hunt. I feel sorry for those who like to level since they will find that level caps are easy to reach quickly even without a special event with additional exp payout. Electric Brain S2 should have tons of EXP.

Ithildin
Dec 3, 2008, 10:55 AM
Well I'm actually excited about my online game again. I'm a big fan of lightening beasts and its sooo great to have that lv cap finally raised. Here's to seeing everyone back! :)

darkante
Dec 3, 2008, 10:57 AM
Ahh, my bullets has missed my usage.
Donīt worry friends, we are gonna have a blast! MOUHAHAHAA!

Akaimizu
Dec 3, 2008, 11:07 AM
Electric Brain S2. That's all I have to say. Ok. There's really a lot of good stuff in this update; however I've been waiting for that one. Looks like they planned my Friday Night. Yeah, server outages happen this weekend, but I have plenty of things to play. Still, while I've popped in on PSU a bit more, lately. Early evening, though. This certainly makes for a lot more incentive than levelling bullets in anticipation of Master Classes.

desturel
Dec 3, 2008, 11:17 AM
I hear that nanopolymer is getting exponentially expensive. Decisions decisions. Should I abuse the market and sell off my 198 stockpile or ride the wave until I get a set of Armas Line?

Meanwhile Hapotite should drop in price even more (than it's current 20k price tag) once Lightning Beast S2 gets up to full speed. I guess the biggest problem is that none of these missions are especially friendly with Walna. Side trips to Mad Beasts or Plains Overlord may be in order for when the Per Walna market blows up (if it hasn't already).

RadiantLegend
Dec 3, 2008, 11:23 AM
Time for legend to get his legendary armor. YAY!

stukasa
Dec 3, 2008, 11:43 AM
More than the update itself, I'm just happy this will bring some people back to the game. ^^ PSU was starting to feel like a ghost town and PSOW was getting a little boring without anything new to talk about. Now let's see if ST can follow this update with another one. And another. And another.

kyle21
Dec 3, 2008, 11:47 AM
Sweet, a good reason to come back for a month or so lol.

DAMASCUS
Dec 3, 2008, 12:09 PM
That puts an abrupt halt to my bullet levelling. Back to melee XD

This is going to major fun for longer than the Neudaiz GBR even.

Of course Santa Rappies are going to sneak in there too...
p.s. gurhalian time attack....wuh?

Cracka_J
Dec 3, 2008, 12:15 PM
Sweet, a good reason to come back for a month or so lol.

Yeah, and my account expires right around when GBR is finished.
So while this will be fun, and I'm really looking forward to some of the drops and level cap, that doesn't change the long term picture.

No masters in january still = canceled sub for me. I really won't have much to do once GBR is over...I'll have 2 completely capped characters (yes, all FM and MF PA's will be 40), and nothing to do but wait.

So hopefully we get some word on masters during GBR. If not, it's all good. I got quite a few other games to play and a nice new 42" 1080 120hz lcd tv to play them on. Merry Christmas to me.

Dhylec
Dec 3, 2008, 12:16 PM
Now let's see if ST can follow this update with another one. And another. And another.

I'ts good to ask, but don't push your luck. That update-miko is notorious for being stingy. ;3

San Anto
Dec 3, 2008, 12:19 PM
Holy shiit this is a majooor update i dont really care if carnival comes

ForteGunnerW
Dec 3, 2008, 12:26 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally thank you SEGA!!!! but still no carnival

The Master eye
Dec 3, 2008, 01:13 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeees nice nice nice, im so lucky :-P

Raveno
Dec 3, 2008, 01:14 PM
:D:D:D

time to renew my subscription :D:D

but I got a question!!

I got a balance of 19.98, if I just pay 10 bucks (make a balance of 9.99) will my account be reinstated??

Alia
Dec 3, 2008, 01:42 PM
ANK BUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

right?

Anon_Fire
Dec 3, 2008, 01:48 PM
Well, time to hunt [B] Battlestopper

Zorak000
Dec 3, 2008, 02:11 PM
this isn't a "big" or "massive" update. this is an update we have been long overdue for. the only reason you people are flipping the fudge out is because you have discovered a small oasis after traversing a gigantic desert.

Neith
Dec 3, 2008, 02:19 PM
ANK BUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

right?

Yeah, Lv150+ SEED-Ardites drop it (already made, as far as I know.)

joefro
Dec 3, 2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah the Buti drops made, so I guess they'll be relatively cheap.

GreenArcher
Dec 3, 2008, 02:39 PM
It's about damn time we got those Battlestoppers. Time to hunt my ass off again.

bp_shoruko
Dec 3, 2008, 02:39 PM
In the words of the rabbit from that gamestop commercial... "HO-LY *DA-LING*!!"

Raveno
Dec 3, 2008, 02:57 PM
I got a balance of 19.98, if I just pay 10 bucks (make a balance of 9.99) will my account be reinstated??

Adriano
Dec 3, 2008, 03:09 PM
What is up with these double entendre rare mission name translations, werent the caves before officially named possibly translated to something questionable like hot crevice lol
Forest of illusion could've been hidden bush, and now illusionary shaft.
GG SEGA.
I don't even wanna know what the ruins will sound like.

Kumlekar
Dec 3, 2008, 03:14 PM
meh, give it two weeks and we'll all be complaining again. This is exactly the same amount of content that was released during the Neudaiz GBR. I'm really hoping that at least one of the added S2 missions is worth playing in comparision to white beast.

Alia
Dec 3, 2008, 03:16 PM

I checked my credit card statement. They charged me exactly 9.99, not 10. So that should work.

Adriano
Dec 3, 2008, 03:59 PM
meh, give it two weeks and we'll all be complaining again. This is exactly the same amount of content that was released during the Neudaiz GBR. I'm really hoping that at least one of the added S2 missions is worth playing in comparision to white beast.
Well atleast now there will an alternative to white beast S2.
And you guys get to use your Dark weapons in the second block too :D If those Jumping things spawn (forgets name)
So its not all that Bad right?! :D

Cracka_J
Dec 3, 2008, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I agree.

The best thing that will come out of this update is they'll at least put a couple bullets in White Beast's head.

Ail
Dec 3, 2008, 04:55 PM
Well, time to hunt [B] Battlestopper

this! yay ^-^ and also germinus gun (if the synth materials drop decently too)
(i like the look of diga ragan but is a premade wep..)

ike239
Dec 3, 2008, 05:02 PM
nice!!! i wish masterclasses could of but placed in the mix but an update is better than no update...

Kylie
Dec 3, 2008, 05:40 PM
This route doesn't include White Beast, and the drops are more interesting to non-techer types. That should be enough for most people. Besides, I enjoyed the Neudaiz GBR up until the last week.

ashley50
Dec 3, 2008, 05:42 PM
now the next question is...

will there be a next one? XD
assuming there aren't any "technical Difficulties" that take place a few hours before it

Rust
Dec 3, 2008, 06:03 PM
now the next question is...

will there be a next one? XD
assuming there aren't any "technical Difficulties" that take place a few hours before it

I'm sure there will be at least one other update for the Christmas lobbies.

Or else we couldn't have Endless Christmas for the next year. :wacko:

Kamiense
Dec 3, 2008, 06:08 PM
Wow, I come back to see how horrible Sega is doing on this game and they actually come out with an update.

I WOULD come back, but all my friends have left. Have fun guys.

Turb0
Dec 3, 2008, 06:14 PM
"technical Difficulties"

FTW!!
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES1RypBww_g[/spoiler-box]

And so this post isn't useless, why are so many people saying they'd rather have masterclasses than this? I know they're overdue but once you switch classes you just have to run the same missions over and over to level them up. Now we at least have new S2s and a new mission to run. (Not to mention a shaft to hunt for:p)

The_Brimada
Dec 3, 2008, 06:19 PM
I don't think this is as big a deal as people make it out to be, but it is notable.
I will come to make my rounds as usual.

YohmeiSuras
Dec 3, 2008, 06:32 PM
My it seems that SEGA is tired of the bashing they received from the players for so long. something tells me there will be even more to come of the updates and needless to say more in store for PSU. lol keep it up SEGA!!!

Yuudai_Riisu
Dec 3, 2008, 06:46 PM
My it seems that SEGA is tired of the bashing they received from the players for so long. something tells me there will be even more to come of the Technical difficulties and needless to say more in store for PSU. lol keep it up SEGA!!!

Fixed

PACHI
Dec 3, 2008, 06:54 PM
Update?

Nostradamus was Right after all!

Chuck_Norris
Dec 3, 2008, 06:59 PM
My it seems that SEGA is tired of the bashing they received from the players for so long. something tells me there will be even more to come of the updates and needless to say more in store for PSU. lol keep it up SEGA!!!

Something tells me that this is gonna be one of the few updates we're gonna get before the servers go down. This is just a response form the thread on the offical forums. We'll have this untill January (When GBR ends) then get master classes, and possibly the carnival. After that, we probably won't get anything else. :/

PACHI
Dec 3, 2008, 07:13 PM
Something tells me that this is gonna be one of the few updates we're gonna get before the servers go down. This is just a response form the thread on the offical forums. We'll have this untill January (When GBR ends) then get master classes, and possibly the carnival. After that, we probably won't get anything else. :/

This game has another good 1.5 to 2 years left. Well... we'll Most likely get a 2nd expansion pak and have master classes in time for MAG+ with the rest of all the 12-15* weapons, shields, units, etc. S2 weapons will be in the air, but don't count Sega out yet, they tend to make fans satisfied after desperate waits. Look forward to some very intresting and fun times with PSU for a while... :D

Morpheo
Dec 3, 2008, 07:19 PM
This game has another good 1.5 to 2 years left. Well... we'll Most likely get a 2nd expansion pak and have master classes in time for MAG+ with the rest of all the 12-15* weapons, shields, units, etc. S2 weapons will be in the air, but don't count Sega out yet, they tend to make fans satisfied after desperate waits. Look forward to some very intresting and fun times with PSU for a while... :D

one would hope your right, this game has been a part of my life for almost two years now, and its a game i can constantly go back to and be satisfied with..

Kylie
Dec 3, 2008, 07:26 PM
Well, I wouldn't be that optimistic because I think they lost a large chunk of the population a long time ago, and I don't think they'll make up that ground until a really good expansion is made. However, I never worried about them closing down the servers because the people that are left like abuse. We'll keep coming back as long as their dry spells don't last too long, and I guess we can now say that's enough for them to continue on. Not that I condone their BS...

Raven5_1
Dec 3, 2008, 08:09 PM
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. :o

Alastor_Haven
Dec 3, 2008, 08:10 PM
YESSSS

Lucky Dearly
Dec 3, 2008, 08:23 PM
Now if only they can keep Boost Road up when they put in the Rappy Noels

Kizeragi
Dec 3, 2008, 08:29 PM

I wish I could agree, but I won't yet. I still think there is 1 year left before they give up with updates, and the servers up for another year after that.
However.

but don't count Sega out yet, they tend to make fans satisfied after desperate waits. Look forward to some very intresting and fun times with PSU for a while... :D

Pretty true, although I'm not sure of anything I can name. xD
Main problem is the population with PC/PS2, if they can bring people back, perhaps they will get a second chance, but I personally don't see it happening.

RemiusTA
Dec 3, 2008, 09:44 PM
Illusionary Shaft

*dies of laughter*

xXJoshXx
Dec 3, 2008, 10:19 PM
im coming back for this one too see yall in like 2 or 3 days :D

Darklighter
Dec 4, 2008, 12:39 AM
Now this development is a pleasent surprise. I have been waiting for the Parum GBR and hidden mission for awhile and thought it would be a much longer wait if ever. Too bad AMF subway is not part of the GBR or got an S2 but oh well no biggie.

Raveno
Dec 4, 2008, 01:27 AM
back in ready for update :D

BFGfreak
Dec 4, 2008, 02:13 AM
I'm holding off on celebrations (not like I have much choice in the matter, my xbox is still in the shop) Besides, my thinking is, one's an anomaly, 2's a trend, so lets see if they manage a second update before I start celebrating.

mAsTeR OuTi
Dec 4, 2008, 03:05 AM
well well well...

not bad at all but I still want masterclasses!
until that there are a lot items to look for...Kaos Knight for my cast...lot of Kubara gunner weps for grinding...so im happy with the update^^

OuTi

Chibi_psu
Dec 4, 2008, 03:18 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=233

Confirmed in the 360 jp site

Turb0
Dec 4, 2008, 03:32 AM
I just discovered that the game censors "shaft.":( I mean, you can still put the @ at the beginning to fix it but it is part of a mission title now. Grrrrrrrrr

ThaiSoup
Dec 4, 2008, 03:43 AM
Hmm, weird how I just came back to the forums considering coming back. I think this might just clinch it. Kaos Knight....I must have it.

DreXxiN
Dec 4, 2008, 04:19 AM
FTW!!
[spoiler-box]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES1RypBww_g[/spoiler-box]

And so this post isn't useless, why are so many people saying they'd rather have masterclasses than this? I know they're overdue but once you switch classes you just have to run the same missions over and over to level them up. Now we at least have new S2s and a new mission to run. (Not to mention a shaft to hunt for:p)

Racer X Ftw!

ShinAnt
Dec 4, 2008, 04:28 AM
*crawls out from work and console gaming*
An Update?
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/1222492249025-2.jpg
ON MY WAY!

kurisu1974
Dec 4, 2008, 04:33 AM
*crawls out from work and console gaming*
An Update?
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/1222492249025-2.jpg
ON MY WAY!

Man, this made me lol SO hard. XD

Para
Dec 4, 2008, 07:11 AM
Well we can dispel the myth of delay since its confirmed on JP site.

ShadowDragon28
Dec 4, 2008, 08:04 AM
About damn time. Time for me to re-sign up too I guess.

Now please give Lightning Carnival before X-mas pretty plz?

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 4, 2008, 08:08 AM
Um... with GBR lasting until Jan. 9th? No way we get Carnival before Christmas.

We MIGHT be lucky enough to see master classes released though, which would be amazing. Two weeks into the GBR releasing master classes? Sega would be god-like if they could pull that much off without a mess up.

Smidge204
Dec 4, 2008, 08:37 AM
I just discovered that the game censors "shaft.":(

Obviously they are not Isaac Hayes fans.

=Smidge=

Cracka_J
Dec 4, 2008, 08:53 AM
Well we can dispel the myth of delay since its confirmed on JP site.

Delay, yes.

Bugs are a whole different issue ;) I'm crossing my fingers that all goes ok for tomorrow. I want to play with actual people again T_T

Sasamichan
Dec 4, 2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah we can move on, and yeah there's new stuff, but masterclasses was the #1 wanted thing, you know? That was on basically everyone's list. I'm more upset that all I've done is just level the crap out of bullets, now they'll all sit at 40, lol

Masterclasses is one one of my least wanted update. Mine is Lightning Carnival, yet I still haven't BAWWed about it yet. So, quit using using that account just to BAWW.

Congratulations for showing us old news.

What is up with these double entendre rare mission name translations, werent the caves before officially named possibly translated to something questionable like hot crevice lol
Forest of illusion could've been hidden bush, and now illusionary shaft.
GG SEGA.
I don't even wanna know what the ruins will sound like.

I find all 3 names very appropriate.

EspioKaos
Dec 4, 2008, 09:53 AM

Looks like these lobbies will last for two weeks. (I assume we'll get the Christmas lobbies and Rappy Noels on December 19.) Also, they're changing our Photon Fortune chart. No more repeating the same chart from last year. If it's like before, they'll put us on the same chart as JP PC/PS2. And for who was asking about the bonus for this GBR, this confirms it is a drop boost.

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 4, 2008, 10:24 AM
Delay, yes.

Bugs are a whole different issue ;) I'm crossing my fingers that all goes ok for tomorrow. I want to play with actual people again T_T

Always welcome with us Cracka if ya feel like it. We're gonna try to have a party running all day Friday from Server up until nighttime. Look for the Guillotine Cross party and just hop in the Vent server or mail me for whatever password we have.

Also, I forgot about the Christmas lobby.... Rappy Noels on Scarred Planet S2? great farming spot if ya ask me :P Might only be 2 of the suckers but they show up for me like every other run.

DAMASCUS
Dec 4, 2008, 12:23 PM
I don't remember exactly to what extent but it seems like our events have always lagged behind our regular updates even from vanilla PSU.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we have to lose an event or two before the expansion comes out.

Cracka_J
Dec 4, 2008, 12:24 PM
lol wtf is guillotine cross? you guys change your guild name? :o

If friends come back to play, I'll introduce you to a few of the douchers on our side of the pond...
Regardless though, I lost my voice due to some stupid cough over thanksgiving break, so I may be on vent, but you might not be able to understand much. Hopefully it'll come back by tomorrow lol.

kush4me35
Dec 4, 2008, 02:45 PM
i just quit so now for sure will be back to this game, finally :-o

ShinAnt
Dec 4, 2008, 03:08 PM
Server downtime from Dec 6th - 7th
After an update?
[spoiler-box]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/1227689736065-1.jpg
[/spoiler-box]I'll wait til' next weekend...

Lyric
Dec 4, 2008, 03:24 PM
Just as I was about to cancel my account. Guess I'll be seeing some of you tomorrow night then, haha.

Cracka_J
Dec 4, 2008, 03:29 PM
The downtime was already scheduled before we got news of this update, so I'm not really sure what the big deal is. For most, you'll get to play nearly 2 full days worth before the downtime kicks in. Not that bad...and it's just one day.

And the update bear had already predicted no updates this week (source (http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2201564&postcount=8)), so if we actually do get an update tonight, he will sadly fall to 1-1. Something the update bear is not proud of.

Chibi_psu
Dec 4, 2008, 03:37 PM
Masterclasses is one one of my least wanted update. Mine is Lightning Carnival, yet I still haven't BAWWed about it yet. So, quit using using that account just to BAWW.

Congratulations for showing us old news.

I find all 3 names very appropriate.

Old news?Lol i only believe 360 jp site

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 4, 2008, 04:38 PM
lol wtf is guillotine cross? you guys change your guild name?

Dude, it's a long story that I'll cover either in game or through PMs if you're interested.

Reginaldo
Dec 4, 2008, 05:08 PM
Soooo like a week or so until the complaining starts again?

Never change, PSU

desturel
Dec 4, 2008, 05:14 PM
Soooo like a week or so until the complaining starts again?

People are already complaining. It didn't take a week. :)

Just look for the extra large picture a page back or so where we have someone complaining about the downtime that was scheduled before GBR was announced. Then we have the people complaining that we don't have master classes. Not to mention the people complaining about the people complaining.

Syl
Dec 4, 2008, 05:24 PM
While I'd love to come back, I don't know. I'm kinda iffy about it. For one, I don't want to come back for the GBR and then once it ends have it be a month or two with no content updates again :/

pikachief
Dec 4, 2008, 05:26 PM
While I'd love to come back, I don't know. I'm kinda iffy about it. For one, I don't want to come back for the GBR and then once it ends have it be a month or two with no content updates again :/

im sure the month of GBR is enough time for sega to fix their "bug" with the carnival :P

longest you'll wait im thinking between GBR and carnival is a month, so might as well come back now :)

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 4, 2008, 05:49 PM

i kinda see what ur saying hey atleast its somethin to do

on a side note.....ur sig is funny XD

Powder Keg
Dec 4, 2008, 06:00 PM

I thought that myself, but think about it, when the servers go down later on down the road, you're going to lose all of your progress anyway, so just play for the fun while you can.

I would've been a little annoyed if the game was never updated again, yeah, but I wouldn't look at everything I did as a waste because it was a fun experience while it was there. If GBR ends and we get no update, I'll just cancel once again. :-D

Raveno
Dec 4, 2008, 06:57 PM
At what time does the update apply?? at 12am tonight? (eastern)

Celi-Ka
Dec 4, 2008, 07:27 PM
They'll probably take the servers down around 11PM Pacific (2 AM Eastern). As for how long the update will take, who the heck knows? More power to you if you want to stay up later waiting for the update to finish.

Syaoran_69
Dec 4, 2008, 07:30 PM
umm.... no, you won't be able to get on until like 6am I believe, or at least that's what it was like the night before/of MAG.

Para
Dec 4, 2008, 08:52 PM
Heh Im pretty sure after this update... don't expect any for awhile but GBR keeps people quite busy most of the time.

Turb0
Dec 4, 2008, 10:21 PM
im sure the month of GBR is enough time for sega to fix their "bug" with the carnival :P

longest you'll wait im thinking between GBR and carnival is a month, so might as well come back now :)

But don't you think the last 2 months was also plenty of time to fix a bug? I'd love to think that we'll be getting pretty regular updates after this but they couldn't do it after they supposedly planned updates every 2 weeks for the rest of the year, so why now?

pikachief
Dec 4, 2008, 10:27 PM
no im sure they should have the mission carnival fixed before GBR ends and have it 2 weeks after its over, but u know sega, u never know we may just get another gap of nothing :P

Raveno
Dec 4, 2008, 10:32 PM
okay good, I was hoping it wasn't gonna be mid afternoon when we get it

Marshall Banana
Dec 5, 2008, 02:04 AM
Well PSU just went offline while I was fighting the great white whale for the hundredth time so I guess expect the update to finish in the morning?

ashley50
Dec 5, 2008, 02:07 AM
im waiitng fro someone to make a topic how the servers went down or a thread saying "now the wait begins" or something like that :l

Arika
Dec 5, 2008, 03:09 AM
Don't be too rush guys, if you are too rush and hunt too many stuff on first date, you might end up bored of it after only 2 weeks has passed again. leave something for week3 and 4 ;)

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 5, 2008, 04:03 AM
and 5

Sasamichan
Dec 5, 2008, 12:38 PM
Old news?Lol i only believe 360 jp site

Whether you believe it or not, its still old news.

Lumenesca
Dec 6, 2008, 08:15 PM
I got Illusionary Shaft yesterday, and received the new line shield. ^_^

NeoTeppin
Dec 7, 2008, 05:39 AM
Hell hath frozen over, and apparently ST can only work in the cold. I just wonder, does this mean that we wont get master classes until we find a way to reach absolute zero? because that isn't possible, and therefore we will never get them...

Smidge204
Dec 7, 2008, 07:24 AM
Hell hath frozen over, and apparently ST can only work in the cold.

I didn't think it was coincidence that I got two inches of snow last night...

=Smidge=

nicole4ever
Dec 7, 2008, 10:31 AM
What the heck. How long is the update going to last. Want to play!!!

Nagidar
Dec 7, 2008, 01:43 PM

Ohhhhh, the jokes that can be made with that statement. lol

EDIT: Hasn't SEGA been giving us the Illusionary Shaft for the past 3 or so months anyway. :P

Rex2
Dec 7, 2008, 06:43 PM
I was planing on canceling my sub for a few months but not anymore. See ya all there... *runs off to play*