PDA

View Full Version : Winter Event?

Frozensword
Dec 2, 2008, 09:00 PM
Will there be a Winter Event this year? I know there are a lot of people including me that will be disappointed if there isn't.

Dhylec
Dec 2, 2008, 09:02 PM
To be exact, we aren't in the winter yet, but let's hope there is something like last year.

Ryna
Dec 2, 2008, 09:03 PM
Will there be a Winter Event this year? I know there are a lot of people including me that will be disappointed if there isn't.

I doubt the regional content team has planned that far ahead yet. So the best answer is, "It is anyone's guess."

Enigmatic
Dec 2, 2008, 09:11 PM
hopefully the winter event is in January. For now, let us enjoy our new update.

joefro
Dec 2, 2008, 09:23 PM
hopefully the winter event is in January. For now, let us enjoy our new update.
I wouldn't expect it in January because it has parts of other events that we haven't received yet.

mvffin
Dec 2, 2008, 09:38 PM
our "winter event" this year, may end up being the carnival. hopefully it'll be here before winter's over. as for the new event that resembles last year's "winter event", it probably won't be here until NEXT winter.

Darius_Drake
Dec 3, 2008, 10:51 AM
our "winter event" this year, may end up being the carnival. hopefully it'll be here before winter's over. as for the new event that resembles last year's "winter event", it probably won't be here until NEXT winter.

I truly hope that you are right. If the winter event for us winds up being the carnival then that means that hopefully we can have the master classes given to us shortly afterwards. This would allow us the time to gather some sweet weapons that were just released from this big update, do the winter event which allows us a possible boost in making weapons and grinding them all in preparation for master classes. At least those who plan to play them, for others they can do the same and sell their gains for profit. Powerful master class weapons will no doubt be in big demand shortly before and when the master classes are released.

desturel
Dec 3, 2008, 11:09 AM

Our Winter Event will have to wait for the Carnival and Shred the Darkness so I would expect it to be the Spring Event this year. That's if we get Carnival in January and StD (an unfortunate shorthand name) in February. More likely would be Carnival in January and StD in March.

NoiseHERO
Dec 4, 2008, 11:07 PM
We may have finally gotten content but seems like anything can still happen ):
but i just want my DRILL FIST >:O

xEndrance
Dec 5, 2008, 10:40 PM
You kidding, Segic will put our winter event in like february

Treize K
Dec 6, 2008, 02:24 AM
winter event in June ^^

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 6, 2008, 02:33 AM
Supposed to be a Anniversary event anyway

Tulio07
Dec 6, 2008, 02:53 AM
Calling it ... Lightning carnival renamed "Electric Snow Battle" ... without there actually being any show.

Morpheo
Dec 6, 2008, 07:46 PM
well actually, dont know if any of you remember but im pretty sure that the winter event was given to us to make up for that roll back we had last year

Mighty Earth Sage
Dec 6, 2008, 08:42 PM
I hope we have it before April.

otherwise it'd have to be called the Spring Event.