PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online overview

jackjames
Dec 5, 2008, 03:07 AM
Phantasy Star Online (PSO) is an online RPG title, originally released for Dreamcast in 2000. A bugfix/upgrade edition, entitled Phantasy Star Online ver.2, was released for the Dreamcast the following year. This version was also later ported to Microsoft Windows, but only released in Asia.

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II was later released for Nintendo GameCube and Xbox in 2002, featuring a whole new Episode II alongside with the original Episode I. Consequently, Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution was released for Nintendo GameCube in 2003, including a sole new Episode III with a changed gameplay formula, in the form of a card game. And in turn, Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst, a port of the Xbox version, was released for Microsoft Windows in 2004 through digital distribution, featuring both Episode I and Episode II, and adding a new Episode IV, NPCs, quests, team system and server-side saving system.

jack

Anduril
Dec 5, 2008, 03:16 AM
Ummmmm..... What's going on here? Seriously, I want to know.

Skett
Dec 5, 2008, 03:31 AM
Uh... You realize you're at a PSO forum, right? And you just posted information probably a majority of those here already know.

Moo2u
Dec 5, 2008, 03:51 AM
Um...welcome to the forums? o.O;;

zandra117
Dec 5, 2008, 03:59 AM
going by his sig. is jackjames an ad bot?

AC9breaker
Dec 5, 2008, 06:03 AM
plomis

geewj
Dec 5, 2008, 06:35 AM
going by his sig. is jackjames an ad bot?

Have you ever been looking for something on google and found the answer in a blatantly clear forum thread, then went along your way never paying mind for anything but that bit you picked up?

This is God(of the internet)'s way of saying, yes you have.

In some small way though we should be thankful. This is probably a cursor for a reference that, off in some other intraweb, is linking people to good ol' psow.

Jack on, tiny botter. Jack on.

raikomaru40
Dec 5, 2008, 07:32 AM
WTF is PSO? Ha, got ya.

Mixfortune
Dec 5, 2008, 07:36 AM
Have you ever been looking for something on google and found the answer in a blatantly clear forum thread, then went along your way never paying mind for anything but that bit you picked up?

This is God(of the internet)'s way of saying, yes you have.

In some small way though we should be thankful. This is probably a cursor for a reference that, off in some other intraweb, is linking people to good ol' psow.

Oh man, am I losing my edge or what?

raikomaru40
Dec 5, 2008, 07:44 AM
honing steel

SStrikerR
Dec 5, 2008, 08:01 AM
Nice to know, thanks for the info. =P

EJ
Dec 5, 2008, 10:02 AM
Now let get Jack!?

Moo2u
Dec 5, 2008, 11:45 AM

Oh man! That's hilarious!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=501&pictureid=5117

SpikeOtacon
Dec 5, 2008, 12:29 PM
Not you. We called the apple jack.

CupOfCoffee
Dec 5, 2008, 01:18 PM
I'm particularly amped for this bot, seeing as how my real first and middle names actually are Jack and James.

Larian
Dec 5, 2008, 02:22 PM
I like him...Lets keep him around!! =D

Vanzazikon
Dec 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
He scares me...

Larian
Dec 5, 2008, 07:57 PM
Nuh uhh!!!