PDA

View Full Version : Worth renewing?

San Anto
Dec 5, 2008, 08:36 AM
My characters are only of a low lvl around 80 ish, are there enough people playing S rank gbr missions or is it all s2?

DreXxiN
Dec 5, 2008, 08:57 AM
Naw, you'll find low levels dude.

xBladeM6x
Dec 5, 2008, 09:29 AM
There are a lot of new people who have joined just recently. You can actually find a lot of lower level missions if you go to the GBR.

And yes, the new mission SEED Express makes it all worth it. :)

San Anto
Dec 5, 2008, 09:35 AM
Think I will indeed renew would not mind getting ank buti XD

Kylie
Dec 5, 2008, 10:38 AM
Umm, check the drops and ask yourself if you really want them. If not, everything will be here when you do renew (other than the lobbies and drop boost), but I got to say the new mission is fabulous.

PepperCat
Dec 5, 2008, 10:57 AM
Its lots of fun, a decent amount of people here even in the early morning.
Drops are great too!

Ogni-XR21
Dec 5, 2008, 11:07 AM
Time to hop in once again, been on a break for months now...

ashley50
Dec 5, 2008, 01:34 PM
join for now, quit again later.

Dragwind
Dec 5, 2008, 02:53 PM
You should be able to find people to level up with and do S2 in no time. Just stick with the people you meet.

Para
Dec 5, 2008, 06:45 PM
SEED Exoress is great. Its like fighting a gaunlet of monsters with items dropping everywhere.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 5, 2008, 10:09 PM
SEED Exoress is great. Its like fighting a gaunlet of monsters with items dropping everywhere.

AND ON TOP OF THAT, theres even "Hell in the cell" types of rooms.
Where can you go wrong with that?

...Unless you die. >_>

Sinue_v2
Dec 6, 2008, 01:41 PM
I dunno. I would say the update normally wouldn't be enough to get me to renew, but I haven't played in two months and I do still enjoy the game as a game - even if the BS gets a bit too thick to justify continued payment sometimes. Honestly though, I haven't really seen the new stuff so I can't honestly comment. I renewed last night after a bit of trouble with Error 065 and got to play for a whole 5 minutes before a friend showed up and I had to leave. Most of that 5 mins was spent trying to reacquaint myself with my pallet. I'll see what's up later today I guess.

Btw: If you was in the party last night and tried to send me your card, I'm sorry, but she was literally pulling in my driveway and my card list was full. I'll sort some room out shortly so it's not an issue next time. Oops.

x KiiNG JaMeS x
Dec 6, 2008, 01:54 PM
I have a lvl 30 sumthin Male beast FF and i dont where i can g to lvl up. can anyone reccomend where the fastest/best place is to level up. haven't played in a while. used to have a 110.

elshagan
Dec 6, 2008, 02:37 PM
Pff, I seriously can't remember what I had. But my main character was a Beast something lvl 68? Mmh been gone for a year lols might consider renewing my subsripction when I can afford it... I just hope some of my old friends still play... <.< :P

Lumirei
Dec 6, 2008, 08:18 PM
seems a lot of people are playing for GBR right now I'm sure theres alot of people your lvl willing to do missions with you

Noblewine
Dec 6, 2008, 08:28 PM
My characters are only of a low lvl around 80 ish, are there enough people playing S rank gbr missions or is it all s2?

Yep you'll be able to find a party in universe two. East side.

I have a lvl 30 sumthin Male beast FF and i dont where i can g to lvl up. can anyone reccomend where the fastest/best place is to level up. haven't played in a while. used to have a 110.

Universe 2 on the east side of Parum. Theres a crowd of people on that side. Plus here's the details on how Guardian Boost Road works. http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

San Anto
Dec 6, 2008, 10:17 PM
"AND ON TOP OF THAT, theres even "Hell in the cell" types of rooms.
Where can you go wrong with that?"

Yeah tried seed express sure is jabroga friendly

Pika
Dec 6, 2008, 11:08 PM
yea, theres plenty on, its pretty fun event, nice drops, I'd say go for it.

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 12:06 AM
"AND ON TOP OF THAT, theres even "Hell in the cell" types of rooms.
Where can you go wrong with that?"

Yeah tried seed express sure is jabroga friendly

jabroga? its all about teh lasers!

me hitting 1600's on 4-6 enemies per shot is amazing :)

N2TrAnC3
Dec 7, 2008, 12:11 AM
jabroga? its all about teh lasers!

me hitting 1600's on 4-6 enemies per shot is amazing :)

What laser and arm unit?

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 12:13 AM
What laser and arm unit?

well with AT buffs and de-buffs lvl 40 light 5/10 needle cannon :P

without any AT buffs or de-buffs i still do around 1400-1500 :)

oh and SPS no kaos knight yet :/ but lvl 149 ^^ (not that that makes much of a difference anyways >.>)

N2TrAnC3
Dec 7, 2008, 12:16 AM
well with AT buffs and de-buffs lvl 40 light 5/10 needle cannon :P

without any AT buffs or de-buffs i still do around 1400-1500 :)

oh and SPS no kaos knight yet :/ but lvl 149 ^^ (not that that makes much of a difference anyways >.>)

Ok im using a 10/10 Meteor with a Cati/Power. Hittin a lil over 1500 with a megistride. <3 Lasers. I pity all the future GunMasters that still havent leveled their Lasers to 40. :-D

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 12:25 AM
Ok im using a 10/10 Meteor with a Cati/Power. Hittin a lil over 1500 with a megistride. <3 Lasers. I pity all the future GunMasters that still havent leveled their Lasers to 40. :-D

yea!

(*note to self: finish lvling lasers* lol i only have light to 40 XD but the rest are 31+ :P )