PDA

View Full Version : New missions help!

Ky1e5
Dec 5, 2008, 04:40 PM
Ok so yeah I know it's a stupid question but it would still help me out. Ok so there was a new update today (don't know how you wouldn't know that but whatever) And I'm lost. I cannot find the new missions. It says Parum and something about Mother Brain but what field base do i go to? Thank you for your help! ^^

Marshall Banana
Dec 5, 2008, 04:50 PM
I start off in east district. The new mission is SEED express which is the third mission in the GBR. Other things that have been added were S2 mode for Parum missions and the Parum rare mission Illusionary shaft.

Ky1e5
Dec 5, 2008, 04:53 PM
So is the GBR like in the Guardians Branch or something? And rare mission like the other one that randomly appears?

Ryna
Dec 5, 2008, 05:16 PM
So is the GBR like in the Guardians Branch or something? And rare mission like the other one that randomly appears?

The new S2 variations (Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts, and Electronic Brain) are available at the same locations they always have been. SEED Express can be accessed from the secondary cave on Paracabana Coast.

Ky1e5
Dec 5, 2008, 05:23 PM
The new S2 variations (Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts, and Electronic Brain) are available at the same locations they always have been. SEED Express can be accessed from the secondary cave on Paracabana Coast.

Ohh. Stupid me :no: I didn't go there because I new it was the last field base. Thank you! ^^

djsgames
Dec 6, 2008, 12:39 AM
in parum the gbr stars at scarret , them lighting best, them the seed train in caparana beach
east parum

ashley50
Dec 6, 2008, 12:41 AM
or...visual evidence of large number of people in a certain area.