PDA

View Full Version : parum GBR lockups - 360 side

NexGen
Dec 5, 2008, 11:54 PM
A friend and I have both been experiencing rampant lockups on these GBR missions. For myself, only scarred planet has yet to lock up. We both had our games installed to the hard drive, so I thought that may have been it, and uninstalled. No luck.

Anyone else locking up here? After 20 missions, I only have 1 boost level.

Turb0
Dec 6, 2008, 12:02 AM
Not installed on HD, have had no problems so far. Been playing for like 4+ hours and none of my friends have locked up.

Powder Keg
Dec 6, 2008, 12:04 AM
Your system might be going bad...I've had other games on LIVE do the same thing before I got RRoD...good luck though.

NexGen
Dec 6, 2008, 12:14 AM
Your system might be going bad...I've had other games on LIVE do the same thing before I got RRoD...good luck though.

Thanks for the good luck wish - and I hope not, I just got this back about 2 months ago from an original RRoD issue. Just read a news article about another Xbox 360 hardware change that MS slipped into new console releases - I think this is their 4th hardware revision lol.

Beyond PSU, everything has been fine though. We'll see.

mvffin
Dec 6, 2008, 01:16 AM
it seems to happen to me at the same parts every time.

The Gainozeros at the very end of Lightning Beast,

and the last room of Electronic Brain, right before the boss. This happens almost every run through here. = (

IsoDonk
Dec 6, 2008, 06:47 AM
A friend has been experiencing the odd random lockup but there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it. The other five of us that were playing last night were having no trouble whatsoever.

NexGen
Dec 6, 2008, 09:37 AM
Mvffin and I are the 2 that constantly lock up in my party lol.

At least I know that there at 3 of us now, so, perhaps, all of our boxes are dying. Woot.