PDA

View Full Version : MAG Items

HolyOrderSaek
Dec 6, 2008, 12:17 AM
Weren't we supposed to get the Sange because of MAG? I got the other item (the Rappy dagger thing), but no Sange...

ashley50
Dec 6, 2008, 12:22 AM
Mots of us GOT Sange...maybe you didn't complete it once that's why you didn't get one >:l

or your common box was full >:l

Kaloa
Dec 6, 2008, 01:03 AM
I never got a sange, either, and my common box was nearly empty, so I know that's not the reason.

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 6, 2008, 02:30 AM
in order to recieve the sange you had to participate in the second mag event at least once. Also your common box had to have room.

Since most of you are saying your box was not full, I'd say the problem lies with the first half

HolyOrderSaek
Dec 6, 2008, 08:23 AM
Yea, I competed in both parts of MAG (as much as I could with getting Error 065'd...)

And my common box has 5 things in, which I'm fairly certain isn't "full"

I think I just got screwed again, is all... Wee, Segac...

Kaloa
Dec 6, 2008, 10:49 AM
in order to recieve the sange you had to participate in the second mag event at least once. Also your common box had to have room.

Since most of you are saying your box was not full, I'd say the problem lies with the first half
No. I renewed my subscription to play in the second round of MAG. I ran it with my husband on one of my low leveled characters. I should've met that requirement, too.

autumn
Dec 6, 2008, 12:22 PM
In addition there was a time period after the event in which you needed to log in and receive your sange. If you didn't log in or had an inactive account wouldn't have been in for that time most likely. I'd get you the specifics but the official forums are down right now.

Kaloa
Dec 6, 2008, 12:30 PM
Well that really sucks. :-(

xTwiztidClown
Dec 6, 2008, 10:07 PM
I played Mag 1 and 2 and my box had like 10 things in it. I canceled subscription wen it was rewarded. is that why?

Lyrise
Dec 6, 2008, 11:38 PM
Sort of. Anytime rewards go into the shared box, you have a certain amount of time to "claim" it. If you don't log in during that period to claim said reward, it'll be lost forever.

Pika
Dec 6, 2008, 11:47 PM
yea..i nearly missed the rewards due to that inactivity requirement there...

Broodstar1337
Dec 7, 2008, 12:26 AM
Inactivity clause is bullshit.

I was in Iraq while Sonic Team was fumbling around trying to fix the mess they created. I would've liked to enjoy the spoils too, considering I only helped out in tipping the kill count past 200M and all...

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 7, 2008, 01:44 AM
Inactivity clause is bullshit.

I was in Iraq while Sonic Team was fumbling around trying to fix the mess they created. I would've liked to enjoy the spoils too, considering I only helped out in tipping the kill count past 200M and all...

o.o Dude the first time I read your post all I saw was Iraq and kill count and I had to reread what you wrote LoL

On topic, I disagree with the inactivity clause as well.