PDA

View Full Version : Is my character gone after 6 months?

jifears
Dec 6, 2008, 02:05 PM
I canceled my acount about 6 months ago and i want to get back on. Is my character still there or would it be gone

RikaPSOW
Dec 6, 2008, 02:07 PM
I canceled my acount about 6 months ago and i want to get back on. Is my character still there or would it be gone

It's probably there. Sega has the right to delete them after 3 months, but will only do so if they need to.

elshagan
Dec 6, 2008, 02:27 PM
That seriously doesn't sound good to me... o.o Stopped playing a year ago cause of finance issues... So I better pray my characters are still there... O.O

SStrikerR
Dec 6, 2008, 02:30 PM
People have quit for longer than you did in the past, and SEGA didn't delete them. They have the right too, but they don't because either A) They're lazy bastards, or B) There's no reason for them to do so.

elshagan
Dec 6, 2008, 02:33 PM
SStrikerR you just made my day! :D Now I just gotta find money to pay lools... -.-

Jainsea
Dec 6, 2008, 03:33 PM
I forget when Mag 2( long ago ) was but I was gone before that and just managed to get back like 3 days ago, and I was very happy to see that my data was still there ^^

DarthLasek
Dec 6, 2008, 04:02 PM
They don't get rid of them. There has been a previous post about this a few weeks ago. I know 5 or more people who have quit for more than 5 months and got it back no problem.

DraginHikari
Dec 6, 2008, 04:07 PM
I have yet to see an account wiped.

jifears
Dec 6, 2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks

elshagan
Dec 6, 2008, 04:16 PM
Oh, well I hope everyones right... <.< Woulda hate to see my main best "Bashta" gone... D: Oh, well... Damn O.o haven't played for a year yet I remember all my names... xD

Bashta
Unit XPC
Random

XD

SStrikerR
Dec 6, 2008, 07:12 PM
SStrikerR you just made my day! :D Now I just gotta find money to pay lools... -.-
Glad to hear it. Now get online!

elshagan
Dec 6, 2008, 07:39 PM
Glad to hear it. Now get online!

I would if you give me money n a Visa... <.< Lols, got to wait for my parents to get home hopefully I'll be on by today/tommorow/sunday XD oh, well be on the look out for one of my 4 chars :P

Main Beast: Bashta
Alt Newman: Random (I was bored n wanted a random name XD)
Alt Cast: Unit XPC
Alt Human: (can't remember lols)

SStrikerR
Dec 6, 2008, 07:46 PM
I would if you give me money n a Visa... <.< Lols, got to wait for my parents to get home hopefully I'll be on by today/tommorow/sunday XD oh, well be on the look out for one of my 4 chars :P

Main Beast: Bashta
Alt Newman: Random (I was bored n wanted a random name XD)
Alt Cast: Unit XPC
Alt Human: (can't remember lols)

I would...if I still played. Still debating on wether or not I should come back for a bit.

elshagan
Dec 6, 2008, 07:52 PM
I would...if I still played. Still debating on wether or not I should come back for a bit.

Lols, well I've always been a fan of PSO n PSU n so on so I'm comming back lols... Been playing WoW, Matrix Online n others but meh PSU is more fun since it gives back that PSO feeling... Mmh, miss those days... Mmh, it woulda be awesome if the implanted like a EP3 mode to the game now that woulda make me stay forever... XD

N if you ask me you shoulda come back even if there's nothing to do... I just left cause I couldn't afford to stay lols else I'd still play... XD

Golden!
Jan 18, 2009, 05:18 AM
I hope not. Not that I stopped playing but maybe I will.

Atomic646
Jan 18, 2009, 03:13 PM
People have quit for longer than you did in the past, and SEGA didn't delete them. They have the right too, but they don't because either A) They're lazy bastards, or B) There's no reason for them to do so.

I'd go with A. and if your on the 360 servers i can check your room if you want(if somethings for sale I mean). If your rooms there so is your character.

jayster
Jan 18, 2009, 03:34 PM
I just came back yesterday to the 360 after not playing for like 6-8 months and all my characters were still there with all my content. Just like I left it.

Nobo
Jan 18, 2009, 03:51 PM
SWEET JAYSTERS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 18, 2009, 06:03 PM
If you played day one and quit that very month and came back today, your character would still be there along with all of your worthless C rank junk. :P

fay
Jan 18, 2009, 06:11 PM

ill add in a C option. untill they run out of memory for holding characters they wont. as long as the players have their character there then there is still a chance they might come back one day. if they delete it then its possible they lost that customer for good