PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What are you doing now?' Thread

Ryna
Dec 6, 2008, 09:53 PM
Since the PSU servers are going to be offline for a while, feel free to post about what you'll do in the meantime in this thread.

So to get things started, I'm watching some Cowboy Bebop and doing some site programming.

hewitt
Dec 6, 2008, 09:55 PM
I'm watching NCIS. Later, I think I'll play some AC: City Folk. :D

Noblewine
Dec 6, 2008, 09:55 PM
I'm watching one of the Naruto movies that's on atm. Also I'm skimming the site.

Turb0
Dec 6, 2008, 09:59 PM
I'm sitting in an XBL party on the dash and trying to decide what to do.

Xaeris
Dec 6, 2008, 10:00 PM
Messing around with Soul Calibur IV's Create a Soul. Five more achievements and I'll have all the equipment options to play with.

Kylie
Dec 6, 2008, 10:00 PM
Ryna, you and your official threads. :roll: Umm, I went to some place in the middle of nowhere to watch fireworks with some friends, and then we got Mexican food. I had the cheese enchiladas like I usually do. I'm not sure about tomorrow's itinerary, but someone said something about me going to church with them at night. I'm not sure if that's a good idea because I might catch fire. :nono: If I don't do that, maybe I'll go see a movie or get some ice cream.

Broodstar1337
Dec 6, 2008, 10:01 PM
I just finished a Sonic the Hedgehog rom hack. Felt good, man.

gratefulgriz
Dec 6, 2008, 10:03 PM
About to watch Jackie Brown. Hung out with 132 today and had a blast. Server maintenance of course is going to be spent perusing PSOWorld and reading up on PSUPedia. Also I will be dreaming about future PS releases hopefully on the DS that are standalone games similar to the originals.

xTwiztidClown
Dec 6, 2008, 10:04 PM
Thinking of something to do :/
besides that im just serfing the web

ashley50
Dec 6, 2008, 10:06 PM
I posted on this thread

Ryna
Dec 6, 2008, 10:07 PM
I'm not sure about tomorrow's itinerary, but someone said something about me going to church with them at night. I'm not sure if that's a good idea because I might catch fire. :nono:

Just what kind of church do you attend? :-o It certainly sounds like an interesting one!

Cleptomaniac
Dec 6, 2008, 10:17 PM
Sitting here at work disappointed that I cannot log onto PSU when I get home in about 4 hours. Tomorrow, I am going to get a Christmas tree (Yay...) and then study for my last final. Thank goodness the semester is over next wednesday. TIME FOR PSU!!!!!!!!!

The_Brimada
Dec 6, 2008, 10:20 PM
I'm back to playing my other game again *shrug*

Kylie
Dec 6, 2008, 10:25 PM
Just what kind of church do you attend? :-o It certainly sounds like an interesting one!I don't. That's the problem. :lol:

necman
Dec 6, 2008, 10:27 PM
I'm digging through windows updates to take out the unwanted crap and updates not needed since they bundle everything together and also waiting for this storm to pass.

ThaiSoup
Dec 6, 2008, 10:32 PM
Taking a break from skinning a model for animation. While listening to the Street Fighter II HD remix music.

pikachief
Dec 6, 2008, 10:43 PM
I don't. That's the problem. :lol:

I say u join them :P

lol

today im playing RE5 demo and L4D and tomorrow i go to church then idk what to do when im home :/

Mighty Earth Sage
Dec 6, 2008, 10:44 PM
today I'm browsing the PSOW forums, playing Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga (just finished episode 1), playing Resistance 2, and watching random anime.

as for tomorrow, work in the morning, putting up the Christmas tree in the afternoon, and after all that, more Lego Star Wars and Resistance 2 with maybe some Half-Life 2 thrown in the mix.

awhitecanadian
Dec 6, 2008, 10:50 PM
does anyone know if the psu demo is working while were on downtime? ive got it downloading and so far its taken 2 hours... and if i cant play i might as well stop and play cod4... so does anyone know?

Exploited
Dec 6, 2008, 10:53 PM
I gotta work tomorrow, so Im just cleaning around the house. Earlier today I was cleaning out my walk-in closet and managed to throw away 4 big boxes worth of junk that I didnt need.

stukasa
I totally forgot about the downtime until I tried to log in just now. I guess I'll play some other games instead. LittleBigPlanet, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. ^^

Later, I think I'll play some AC: City Folk. :D
K.K. Slider is playing tonight! :p

Pickleahoy
Playing mario 64 :P. Send me a friend request stukasa if you'll be playing LBP. I'll join ya :D (PickleAhoy is my tag as well)

MasterPain
Dec 6, 2008, 10:57 PM
Right now im relaxing after finishing the final touches on my sermon for Sunday (Populus Zion).
I love the advent allows me to use the latin names for the sundays, and thereby confuse some of the students in my confirmation class. well not really confuse just force them to actually pay attention.

:)

Juza
Dec 6, 2008, 10:57 PM
I just did dishes. Now I'm eating. Next, I'm torn between finishing Disgaea (the first one... The PS4 will be out before I finish my PS2 games :p) or Valkyrie Profile on my PSP.

darthplagis
Dec 6, 2008, 10:58 PM
well ill be on WoW.... getting my BS up on my deathknight :P

Mighty Earth Sage
Dec 6, 2008, 10:58 PM
I say u join them :P

lol

today im playing RE5 demo and L4D and tomorrow i go to church then idk what to do when im home :/

wait....XBL got a RE5 demo before PSN?

the sons of bitches....

I want an RE5 demo on PSN.

Mighty Earth Sage
Dec 6, 2008, 10:59 PM
well, looks like I'll be bugging Sony for an RE5 demo lol.

Kinako78
Dec 6, 2008, 11:13 PM
Just finished playing MySims (DS version), which I just got today, for the night after playing it ever since the servers went down. Tomorrow, I'll probably rp with my net sis, then either play more MySims or Phantom Brave.

Rust
Dec 6, 2008, 11:14 PM
Playing some DDO while waiting for the runninggag repeatedly postponed module 8, and also PSOBB with the friend I'm playing with the most on PSU.

Also thinking about an hypotethical Endless Sonic Heroes on our western servers by the end of the next year.

Pika
Dec 6, 2008, 11:39 PM
been watching harry potter....debating what games to play tonight instead of PSU..may watch some anime later.

amtalx
Dec 6, 2008, 11:46 PM
well, looks like I'll be bugging Sony for an RE5 demo lol.

lulz. Good luck. :D Its pretty good btw.

Primera
Dec 6, 2008, 11:57 PM
Playing some LittleBigPlanet and also some Valkyria Chronicles. lol i had no idea the servers were going down,just when i was getting into Psu again, oh well, one day isnt bad compared to what we have been through in the past =p

Alnet
Dec 6, 2008, 11:59 PM
Since the server is going to be down for most of the day tomorrow, I can use that time to write a paper due Monday night.

I'm actually glad the server is down, because otherwise, I'd be getting so little sleep, that when I woke up, it would be too late to get my assignment done. Yes, I have a problem, and no, I'm doing nothing to address it. >_>

AuroraBlaze
Dec 6, 2008, 11:59 PM
Ive been having a Tarantino Movie Marathon! Watching Deathproof and Planet Terror while cleaning my house and reading these forums and stuff. I finished putting up the Christmas lights and decorating the tree and I'll probably watch the Kill Bills later.

N2TrAnC3
Dec 7, 2008, 12:03 AM
Just finished playing the RE5 demo. Now taking advantge of my DVR.

Cracka_J
Dec 7, 2008, 02:20 AM
well I got my new tv with 120hz 2 weeks ago, so I watched clerks 2 and advent children tonight.

gawd, that 120hz was like gods gift to movie lovers. like the actors are in your living room lol. for animated/cg films it makes them so damn fluid. I haven't even upgraded to bluray yet, don't really intend to anytime soon when the 120 makes regular dvd's look so good. worth every penny I spent on it :D

joefro
Dec 7, 2008, 03:46 AM
When the servers went offline I put in Prince of Persia. I played for about five hours then I was forced decided to play Left 4 Dead with some friends. Now I'm watching The Office on Netflix and looking on the forums for help with Prince of Persia.

x Coolman x
Dec 7, 2008, 03:48 AM
With out PSU up I finally decided to sign up on here...and im just browsing the fourms...

Fayle and Lynx
Dec 7, 2008, 03:49 AM
Having withdrawal symptoms ...
*Huff*
And monitoring these forums, in hope that if we get on earlier then planned, then
someone will make a post about it so i can hop-on! (Highly doubt it, but we can hope?)

Hrith
Dec 7, 2008, 03:55 AM
How utterly brilliant of SoA. There are totally not people who can only play on week-ends :roll:

From one disappointment to another, they never cease to amaze me. They're working really hard to make everyone quit.

ThaJesusLzrd
Dec 7, 2008, 03:57 AM
Pft weekends are for partying, not psu... Amirite?

KunoTatewaki
Dec 7, 2008, 04:21 AM
pfft who goes to parties? I don't :p

tirith
Dec 7, 2008, 04:32 AM
parties are over-rated and someone usually gets hurt, best to not go

Powder Keg
Dec 7, 2008, 05:13 AM
Go to parties with people you trust. :)

I'm waiting for the servers to come back up so I can re-subscribe....and play if I can manage to not sleep all day.

Sinue_v2
Dec 7, 2008, 05:42 AM
I just woke up. I'll probably play some Left 4 Dead with my cousin this morning when he gets home from work, and will be doing that until Jen wakes up. Then we'll probably go to a friend of her's house so I can work on getting their computer up and running. Probly do a bit of partying there as well. Dunno how long that will take. After that we'll probably head back to her place to watch some movies or fight with Nerf Guns and those huge padded Incredible Hulk gloves. Maybe go out to dinner. Who knows.

autumn
Dec 7, 2008, 05:43 AM
Sitting around with my other watching Kill Bill 2 or something. Looking at a Cross Guild head meeting in the morning. Kinda bored and contemplating playing my tabletop game ^_^

DreXxiN
Dec 7, 2008, 06:04 AM
Parties and SC :)

Fayle and Lynx
Dec 7, 2008, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=autumn;2204935]Sitting around with my other watching Kill Bill 2 or something. Looking at a Cross Guild head meeting in the morning. Kinda bored and contemplating playing my tabletop game ^_^

Hehe Ive just done this! ^^ Not the tabletop bit though.
But i must say ... When she gouges her eye out, honest to god i nearly threw up.
It was like ... *Cringe*

but yeh anyways.
No plans now :( except to keep on hitting the Retry button to see if i can connect.
Sunday is my lazy-day ^^

p.s Why didn't that quote come out in one of those boxy thingy-ma-jiggies? ^^;

Mighty Earth Sage
Dec 7, 2008, 07:08 AM
I'm thinking about some Soul Calibur 4 if anyone wants to fight me on PSN.

it'll have to wait though, because I got work in less than an hour and I don't get off until 1 p.m. EST.

Arika
Dec 7, 2008, 07:10 AM
Organizing event.

Svaltus
Dec 7, 2008, 07:37 AM
I have lot animes for look!

- Ga-rei , chapter 7
- Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou - chapter final
- Mai - Otome OVAS
- The Gray Man
- Sekirei
- kaze no Stigma

And maybe finish any rpg PS2 offline - Wild Arms4,Xenosaga2, Shadow Hearts2

I Think this is enough for me! :P

Danny_Dark
Dec 7, 2008, 07:40 AM
Playing Fallout 3...(Till the Servers are Online)...

Kizeragi
Dec 7, 2008, 07:53 AM
Playing RE5 Demo, Wonderland Online, watching animes.
Hope to be back on in 3 days, need moneyz. XD

_K1_
Dec 7, 2008, 08:24 AM
My plan for today was going to be just doing GBR... now maybe I will actually play one of the single-player games I've been ignoring... like this unopened copy of Fallout 3. Also catching up on my anime backlog.

Googlebonker
Dec 7, 2008, 08:25 AM
I woke up and ate candy! :3
I was watching YouTube videos yesterday night.

Atomic646
Dec 7, 2008, 08:36 AM
I'm Staring at the "Connection to Phantasy Star Universe Server Failed." Message in hopes it will go back up before work.

^*FLIP*^
Dec 7, 2008, 08:45 AM
I'm so board! I made a signature !:-)

DEM_CIG
Dec 7, 2008, 09:11 AM
Chillin with my gf. listening to fort minor... relaxing.... trying to find a descent anime to watch online.

Atomic646
Dec 7, 2008, 09:13 AM
UPDATE: Paranoid with a gun at my side becuase a bird just ran into my window at high speed...

Aumi
Dec 7, 2008, 09:31 AM
Surfing the net, playing some PS3, watching some anime. So much to do and so much time! :wacko:

Tagnut
Dec 7, 2008, 09:52 AM
Left 4 Dead, Online GOTY in my humble opinion!

darkante
Dec 7, 2008, 09:58 AM
Didnīt know there were a maintence, until i went through this board yet again.

Well, if you wanna know. I beated Chrono Trigger, both Black Omen regular run and that extra boss for DS.
Both pushovers and supa-easy, with the right equipment lolz.

autumn
Dec 7, 2008, 10:24 AM
Thus far:
~ Guild meeting
~ the 2 new Vampire Knight episodes on veoh I haven't watched yet :D
~ encounter grinding up to library to get additional information regarding demonic artifacts in my tabletop

xXJoshXx
Dec 7, 2008, 10:31 AM
well since ive already quit psu... ive been playing EO online :D

FenixPhire
Dec 7, 2008, 10:33 AM
Reading these forums and looking at some of the items I could (but probably wont) get from the new missions.

garjian
Dec 7, 2008, 10:40 AM
well since ive already quit psu... ive been playing EO online :D

erm... EO = eve online?

Eve online online? :P

Kinako78
Dec 7, 2008, 11:59 AM
Organizing event.

What kind of event? :D

Magus_84
Dec 7, 2008, 12:03 PM
Work, mainly. Have to have a ~7 page document done by tomorrow. Whee.

Ky1e5
Dec 7, 2008, 12:34 PM
Guess I'll finish Half Life 2: Episode 2. Who shuts down the server's after a big update? GG Sega.

Spartan Law
Dec 7, 2008, 12:37 PM
Staring at the clock and hoping my PSU friend gets back like he said he would so we can burn some time playing Gears 2!

EDIT: Now Hot Damn thats GOOOOOOD timing he just got on woot woot!

nicole4ever
Dec 7, 2008, 12:39 PM
Being board since there is no psu. Finding a chat room somewhere so I can bug peolpe there instead. Maybe go see a movie. Any good ones? Was twilight any good?

Tubby
Dec 7, 2008, 12:42 PM
Ewww....Twilight *explodes

oooFokkerooo
Dec 7, 2008, 12:51 PM
I'm obsessively trying to log on despite rumors of an outage today.

ashley50
Dec 7, 2008, 01:14 PM
planning if i should Rent "Left 4 Dead'...

Ky1e5
Dec 7, 2008, 01:15 PM
I'll be getting some work done. ... And play Grand Chase.

Wow. I havn't played Grand Chase for a while now, yet somehow it's still on my computer. If you want to play send me a friend request or whatever on it. Username: Baitt

Nagidar
Dec 7, 2008, 01:15 PM
Being board since there is no psu. Finding a chat room somewhere so I can bug peolpe there instead. Maybe go see a movie. Any good ones? Was twilight any good?

I saw it, thought it was actually pretty good, a different take on the whole Vampire movie genre, if anything it was entertaining, different, but entertaining.

JimmyMagic
Dec 7, 2008, 01:19 PM
Currently playing Theme Hospital..... so simple, yet so fun :)

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 01:25 PM
Watching The NFL.. GO JAGS... even tho 8 losses...

ChronoTrigga
Dec 7, 2008, 01:33 PM
I'm downloading torrents/browsing ebaums forums/browsing gametrailers/browsing youtube smash bros videos/downloading Team Fortress 2 again on Steam/playing PSOBB.

Aries2384
Dec 7, 2008, 01:46 PM
Mmmm thinking about 5pm and how I won't be able to play when the servers come back up because of a "corporate" christmas party that is kinda mandatory attendance. Wondering what else I can do in the meantime.

addictedtopsu
Dec 7, 2008, 01:58 PM
Yesterday I was taking a nap when the servers went down. I totally forgot about them going down. Last night when I woke up I just talked to my bestest friend on skype and that's it. Today I played some guitar hero 2 and 3 then I got on here and posted this.

Midicronica
Dec 7, 2008, 02:03 PM
Checking my neglected emails, finally doing my laundry (huge procrastinator), and just watching movies. I might play more of the Last Remnant later.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Dec 7, 2008, 02:11 PM
Im playing in extra mode. Is the Svaltus Sword in extra mode on the 360?

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2008, 02:22 PM
Im playing in extra mode. Is the Svaltus Sword in extra mode on the 360?

Yes. You can obtain the board by getting S rank on Absolute Zero, I believe. That mission is ungodly and I wish they'd bring it online already.

Alia
Dec 7, 2008, 02:23 PM
Gears 2. ^^

xTwiztidClown
Dec 7, 2008, 02:59 PM
Playing the sims on my computer and maybe some gears.
2 questions.
What time will PSU be up again EST?
and were do u get the RE5 demo?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 7, 2008, 03:10 PM
I think its 8pm est

Suzuka Miyamoto
Dec 7, 2008, 03:24 PM
Yes. You can obtain the board by getting S rank on Absolute Zero, I believe. That mission is ungodly and I wish they'd bring it online already.

Thank you! (>^.^)>

Zael
Dec 7, 2008, 03:38 PM
Working extra hours.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Dec 7, 2008, 04:31 PM
Does anyone know where i can find the photon art 'Gravity Break' offline on the 360 version of Psu?

HellKnight
Dec 7, 2008, 04:34 PM
I'm here playing the offline story, wishing the servers would come back up

DarkEliteRico
Dec 7, 2008, 04:59 PM
I just got done with 4 hours of community service and am finishing up some movies i started earlier through streaming netflix

Rust
Dec 7, 2008, 05:13 PM
planning if i should Rent "Left 4 Dead'...

If you like both cooperative gameplay and zombie apocalypse games, you definately should.
I know I'd have already bought it if Steam wasn't being a bitch with me.

Raveno
Dec 7, 2008, 05:15 PM
watching dallas and pittsburgh, good game

SStrikerR
Dec 7, 2008, 05:26 PM
Does anyone know where i can find the photon art 'Gravity Break' offline on the 360 version of Psu?

You must mean PSU and not the expansion since 360 doesn't have AOTI offline...Gravity Break does not exist in PSU vanilla offline. Sorry.

N1NJASTEVE
Dec 7, 2008, 05:32 PM
Grilled steaks earlier for lunch. Got the last 2 offline achievements for psu. Played some Fallout3. Now just waiting...

Pika
Dec 7, 2008, 05:33 PM
playing Madden 08 on my Wii, about to get dinner...now clue what i do till the servers are back up.....2 1/2 hours?

Xefi
Dec 7, 2008, 05:54 PM
listening to music, making wallpapers and
siggy for fun while waiting. i was planning
to play PSU during the weekend and have
some fun. Now, i'm just waiting for the day
to go by so that i can go work again on
Monday. i guess i can enjoy PSU next weekend.

Jainsea
Dec 7, 2008, 06:24 PM
Gonna go buy me some [b] chips, dip and Smirnoff black and draw until the servers
are back up ^^

ashley50
Dec 7, 2008, 06:28 PM
Im gonna hunt me some Loli's...I mean watch some anime as I wait.

gundam0079
ill be playin some r2, cod4 or offline aoi. finally got aorund to beating ninja gaiden sigma, tough game.

Syaoran_69
I wonder if I can finish my 10 page report before the servers go back up... if not, sad face :(

N2TrAnC3
Dec 7, 2008, 06:39 PM
Counting down (http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2008&month=12&day=7&hour=5pm&min=0&sec=0&p0=224) while watching the Cardinals clintch the NFC West.

MegaZoneXE
Dec 7, 2008, 06:47 PM
playing Mario kart wii,trying to beat Warioland( if anyone want to race me, mail me)

Icecold
Dec 7, 2008, 06:55 PM
I played some guitar hero world tour with my brother. I should be studying for my test though...

Tubby
Dec 7, 2008, 07:06 PM

Nuuuuu....don't kill me....I mean them. *hides

xTwiztidClown
Dec 7, 2008, 07:08 PM
watching the pats vs. seahawks.
close game.
woohoo go pats.
1 hr left (as far as i know. someone correct me)

Rust
Dec 7, 2008, 07:14 PM

*sends trade request*

hewitt
Dec 7, 2008, 07:25 PM
Playing PSU.

SyncopaTe
Dec 7, 2008, 07:56 PM
uhhhh im waiting 5 mins and if they arent on im going to contemplate suicide.

optimus17
Dec 7, 2008, 08:10 PM
waiting for the servers to come back up

Blue_Beast
Dec 7, 2008, 08:33 PM
playing my import Phantasy Star Portable AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHW YEEEEEAH!!!
dude IM A FIGHMASTER AND IT ROCKS!!!^^;

Midicronica
Dec 7, 2008, 08:38 PM
I went out and bought the new Prince of Persia with some of my left over store credit from Play 'N Trade. They give you a great deal of money for the games plus a 10% (I think) more if you get one of their little cards.

Elite Hippie
Dec 7, 2008, 08:59 PM
bawwing over massive data loss

PepperCat
Dec 7, 2008, 09:00 PM
Hoping that we don't lose tons of players AGAIN to "massive data loss"...

Juza
Dec 7, 2008, 09:23 PM
Now staring at my monitor making this face:

:-(

Ryna
Dec 7, 2008, 09:32 PM
Since all the servers are back online, I'm going to lock this thread.