PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 demo up or down?

awhitecanadian
Dec 6, 2008, 11:29 PM
ive been trying to download the demo for 3.5 hours now.... i was supposed to go meet some ppl there... and it taking 4ever.... but now that i think about it im not even sure if i can play since the psu servers are down? does anyone know? i dont wanna waste my time downloading anymore if theres no reason too... i could be playin CoD right now... :(

mvffin
Dec 6, 2008, 11:41 PM
I don't know if the demo is "downloadable" anymore. But i'll check and see if the servers are up since I have it downloaded already.

awhitecanadian
Dec 6, 2008, 11:45 PM
lol well im assumming its downloadable because... i went to my dashboard and its downloading.... very very very slowly

Turb0
Dec 7, 2008, 12:02 AM
I went on there with my friend earlier to mess around and the servers went down like 40 mins after the full game's servers did. Just checked again and it looks like they're still down.

awhitecanadian
Dec 7, 2008, 12:13 AM
omfg noooo.... ive been downloading for..... 4 hours and 12 minutes.... now what will i do??

Atomic646
Dec 7, 2008, 08:41 AM
i heard that there deleting the demo some time this month

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 7, 2008, 08:45 AM
Proberly the same time as the Newman summons come out :D

Atomic646
Dec 7, 2008, 08:47 AM
lmao that would be awesome FFXI style would be cool.

DEM_CIG
Dec 7, 2008, 09:13 AM
the demo is horrible dont even play it... it is just a waste of memory...

OldCoot
Dec 7, 2008, 05:03 PM

I read on the offical site, that there is no plan on deleting the demo at this time. One of the admins resonded in a message discussion about upgrading the demo and closed the topic since it can not be done.

dexter_safe
Dec 7, 2008, 05:16 PM
well if they put another demo on xbox live with more stuff on it then is it possible then ??? o.0

SStrikerR
Dec 7, 2008, 05:24 PM
The point of the demo is to let people try out the game, and then decide if they want to buy it or not. If they added more to it, buying the game would almost be pointless.

edit: And the topic's question was answered, we don't need to get into conversation all about the demo and when people think it'll go down.

dexter_safe
Dec 7, 2008, 06:11 PM
demo sux anyhow, very bad community =P lots of spamming >.>

Dragwind
Dec 7, 2008, 06:14 PM
The demo is still download-able, but not sure if the servers are up just yet.