PDA

View Full Version : FKL Does FKL offer a good insurance plan?

Uncle_bob
Dec 7, 2008, 03:51 AM
I'm getting old and I'm worried about my family. What kind of insurance plan does FKL offer?

W0LB0T
Dec 7, 2008, 04:44 AM
not perticaully no... but it does have a good hitman services. I personally offer a hitperson package with competive prices sure to suit your needs. Its a tight market this murdering busness in FKL. almost every resident has fun and unique ways to off someone.

So if your worried about your family we could have them killed so you need'nt worry about them anymore.

Mixfortune
Dec 7, 2008, 04:47 AM
Rest assured an assured rest.
To both.

Tact
Dec 7, 2008, 09:01 AM
I think FKL is more about taking people out than protecting them. :wacko:

TalHex
Dec 7, 2008, 09:44 AM
yeah you might need things like godmodding insurance, incase... you know, you are accidentally killed in a godmoding fight that breaks out between me and random

CrimsomWolf
Dec 7, 2008, 12:24 PM
What's insurance?

If you're dead, your killers (since natural death is paranormal phenomenon around here) will most likely kill your wife, father, mother, children, dog, cat, hamster and fishes. At this point, insurance is irrelevant.

Otherwise, why not establish it by yourself?

Tessu
Dec 7, 2008, 12:26 PM
I can't think of any reason why you'd need insurance here.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 7, 2008, 01:11 PM
Especially since you could just godmod yourselves back to life.

Damn cheaters.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 7, 2008, 01:12 PM
That's why life sucks.

Tact
Dec 7, 2008, 02:10 PM
yeah you might need things like godmodding insurance, incase... you know, you are accidentally killed in a godmoding fight that breaks out between me and random

Or, if my proposition goes through, this won't be a problem at all.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 7, 2008, 03:37 PM
You're talking like Prime Minister Tact... your political senses are tingling?

Nevermind, it probably happens to everyone which visits the Suggestion box....

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 7, 2008, 06:40 PM
If Ethan is really your son, you're owed backtaxes, incentives, and Social Security benefits until year 20XX.

PSU v + Ethan Dad II = PSYOU VII:Outrider Ash's revenge!