Makes exactly.... 0 cents.

Buts it costs me 2 cents.

Not fun.

TheOneHero
Dec 7, 2008, 05:59 PM
Looks like KodiaX is still the only version. :wacko:

Tact
Dec 7, 2008, 06:04 PM
Nobody can rant like Shuri can. Ah, I miss the IRC chat site with all of the funny moments.

TheOneHero
Dec 7, 2008, 06:08 PM
Is that site still up? I lost the link ages ago and haven't been able to find it.

Tact
Dec 7, 2008, 06:20 PM
No, I've tried. I don't think it's available anymore.

TheOneHero
Dec 7, 2008, 06:26 PM
My soul is in pain.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 7, 2008, 06:46 PM
I like Xenosaga. :3
You & that other FKL guy, the only fans...

In uh FKL.

I'm sure KOS:M0S has plenty of fanboys, who come along for the game. We just don't need to know about them.

Also, I had a FAD idea on this Shuri guy, but by now - I forgot!
Probably was a C plus grade FAD though.

TalHex
Dec 7, 2008, 08:13 PM
do.od, i have a name ya know... ;o

KodiaX987
Dec 7, 2008, 08:40 PM
-9001/10

Ranmaru
Dec 8, 2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah its pretty cool. Play a bit, and sit back and watch the cinema.

U-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

Plus facing the past sucked, lol. I usually have Shion in the back healing, but in that case, I had to move her to "Defeat her past" and luckily I forgot I could TRANSFER Ether. :3

I HATE THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

SStrikerR
Dec 8, 2008, 04:26 PM
Oh boy I was reading Kodia's rants the other day when I was bored, that stuff was FUNNY
Srsly. :wacko:

TalHex
Dec 8, 2008, 04:57 PM
in episode II you have to fight albedo, but you can't damage him normally, so first you have to blow up his arms before you can damage him. its really funny watching him cast spells without his arms :wacko:

Ranmaru
Dec 10, 2008, 12:26 PM
Argh I just got up to that sophie thing in Proto Merkabar and died from the BAD OMEN ARGH. Gonna level up more, somewhere else. :3

EDIT: Great, I AM at the final part of the game. :disapprove: I thought I would be playing OVER 80 hours, instead under 40. : <

Also, funny thing, I fought the Simeon Mech, and then had a chance to save, but didn't, and approached Virgil : < I thought I wouldn't have to fight him since he was green on the radar map (not yellow), but I winged it and did fine. :3

Thankfully I can buy Xenosaga Episode II as soon as I somehow generate $8.

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 01:39 PM
warning: xenosaga 2 is crappy, play it only so you can get to 3, which is suppose to be the best game in the series

CrimsomWolf
Dec 10, 2008, 02:07 PM
do.od, i have a name ya know... ;o

...and Death TalonKitsune was his name...

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 02:13 PM
...and Death TalonKitsune was his name...

cue obligatory badass bad guy music

CrimsomWolf
Dec 10, 2008, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf6XRk4DmEI

People's prejudice to this awesome show aside, that's quite good track.

Ranmaru
Dec 10, 2008, 05:41 PM
warning: xenosaga 2 is crappy, play it only so you can get to 3, which is suppose to be the best game in the series

Thanks for the warning. Care to elaborate (just a lil bit)

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 06:38 PM
they redid the battle system so you have to learn that again, and they changed up the growth system (both got more confusing). However they replaced the AGWSs with ESs, and battles that have ESs are seperate from regular battles (and in my opinion are a lot of fun). the story line suffered, and in game graphics suffered a little but the CG graphics got better. Also CG cutscenes that have ES battles in them make episode II worht playing (probably the only reason). There is one in the intro that is pure awesomeness incarnate. As for music, episode 2 and 3 have the best.

Ranmaru
Dec 10, 2008, 06:47 PM
I never really used AGWS much, because I was never into the "upgrade summon" that was in Final Fantasy X. (It was like that, but substituted with Mechs, which is very fine to me, because mechs are awesome) Also I have the risk of dying which already happened alot lol.

ES's, huh? Well I'm glad there are still some positives to it, especially the music. (Got a little tired of hearing the same battle music, but it was fine) CG is better? Good. : >

Did it get harder or easier?

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 06:51 PM
both easier and harder...harder if you figured out the really cheap strategies in xeno 1. probably easier if you didn't the battle system is as different as night and day. (one of the cheap strageies which i learned let me use KOS-MOS's x-buster twice in one round)

Ranmaru
Dec 10, 2008, 07:01 PM
Haha I like going to the Ecephelon (lol can't spell) to rack up skill tech and ether points by only killing all the enemies with the coin event thingy. (I just guard and use Jr's Storm waltz, Kosmos's Xbuster or Chaos's Angel Blow) :3

Xbuster twice in one round? Only thing I could think of of is putting it to Hi or something lol.

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 07:11 PM
yeah, you have to steal something called a commanders chest, it makes you start each round with 6 points instead of 4 when equiped, after that the game is a cake walk

Ranmaru
Dec 10, 2008, 07:21 PM
I love stealing. x3 Now that I have spent all this time, I don't mind the game becoming easier, since I don't have much left anyways. :3

Also, since I want to play more, I'll try to complete it as much as possible. (I never feel like completing Final Fantasy games lol)

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 07:39 PM
the problem with the commanders chest is it is only one boss has it, and i think you probably missed your chance for it... you also need another item but i forget what it is

Ranmaru
Dec 10, 2008, 07:41 PM
The Double buster( Allows me to attack twice, right? I think thats in the encephelon too, but I couldn't find it. I'll look for it again though, since I'll be levelling up momo to fight Mintia. ;3

Yeah I missed the Commander's crest. : < Oh well, Its not that bad.

Oh crap don't tell me I need Commanders crest to use the Double Buster. D: OH well.

Lmao you said chest. Maid me smile.

Oh, whats your favorite attack? (sorry if I ramble on, I do that alot)

My favorite is that Ruby fist destroyed attack that Rubedo does, because I love how he says "COME ON COME ON COME ON! NOW DIE!" and doesn't kill me. :3

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 07:46 PM
ah yeah thats it! its in the part where shion met the girl on the swing, but you have to go through the sewer to get to it, even without the commander's crest its extremely useful

Ranmaru
Dec 10, 2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah! I was looking for it, but I didn't find it, instead, I found a decoder for Segment 5. :/

Oh well I'll go through the whole thing again, I'll probaly get like 1000 tech points again haha. :3