PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Customs...

Klila
Feb 5, 2003, 01:33 PM
I'm in the looking mood for the custom frame ver00 and the custom barrier ver00. Pm me what you would want for one or both and I'll see if I have it. And those of you who know I'm a mag farmer... NO! I ain't got room to make a mag for you in trade of these items.

Update: Still waiting on a good deal but for those of you who asked... I've not much since I sell all my ninestars that have no percents back to the game...(this is off the top of my head)

Varista +20
Gae Bolg
Battle Hammer
Alive Aqua
Mace of Adament
Blade Dances +30

Light Relief

Rappy Fan
G Asassine Sabers

various mid lev disks
various numbers of Pow,Mind,and one other type of mat... (can't remember which one)
lv 24 Zonde
5 PD
amps Zonde Gizonde and Foie

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Klila on 2003-02-05 22:01 ]</font>

RX-7
Feb 5, 2003, 01:56 PM
I have 2 Custom Frames for trade. What you got?

marionettemaster
Feb 5, 2003, 03:30 PM
i have 2 custom frames as well (both 0slots)... what do you have to offer? pdrops would be fine with me

my list:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40556&forum=2&7

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marionettemaster on 2003-02-05 12:34 ]</font>

Rolf_Landale
Feb 5, 2003, 03:55 PM
i have custom frame(0 slots) and custom barrier for trade. post what u will trade for them

obi-wang
Feb 5, 2003, 05:21 PM
pardon the intrusion,but i noticed that several of you have 2 custom frames. i would be willing to trade my red handgun or another of my items for a frame and if possible,a ray. pm me if interseted and once again, sorry for butting in. =P

Muku6
Feb 5, 2003, 07:49 PM
I have a 4 slot Custom Frame ver.00 for trade. List what you got. I have a list on the board here, but sometimes I'll accept things outside of my list.