PDA

View Full Version : December 6 strikes again!

lainofthewired
Dec 7, 2008, 05:56 PM
I just noticed that the servers going down just happened to be on December 6. I think they could have chosen a better day to strike us with this.

I guess it lives on as a day that will live in infamy!:mad:

xTwiztidClown
Dec 7, 2008, 06:01 PM
I dont see the significantness of the date unless im just forgetting

hunterseifer
Dec 7, 2008, 06:01 PM
Well wouldve been better if it was on the week days since more ppl get on the weekends, but whatcha gonna do:-?

lainofthewired
Dec 7, 2008, 06:04 PM
I dont see the significantness of the date unless im just forgetting

It's the day Pearl Harbor was bombed.:-o

TheOneHero
Dec 7, 2008, 06:04 PM
It's the day Pearl Harbor was bombed.:-o

That's December 7th, little one.

xTwiztidClown
Dec 7, 2008, 06:05 PM

for a second my heart skipped a beat thinking that i was wrong^^;

lainofthewired
Dec 7, 2008, 06:05 PM

No it's the sixth.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 7, 2008, 06:06 PM
What has that got to do with a game?

xTwiztidClown
Dec 7, 2008, 06:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor
Hmmm December 7th -_-

Aisha379
Dec 7, 2008, 06:07 PM
No it's the sixth.

Pearl Harbor is a harbor on the island of Oʻahu, Hawaii, west of Honolulu. Much of the harbor and surrounding lands is a United States Navy deep-water naval base. It is also the headquarters of the U.S. Pacific Fleet. The attack on Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan on December 7, 1941 brought the United States into World War II.
Contents

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor

EDIT:

*snap* AW SHUCKS FOILED AGAIN *stomps off*

TheOneHero
No it's the sixth.

I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't sure of it. Don't worry, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor) mistakes are human. :)

Aries2384
I just noticed that the servers going down just happened to be on December 6. I think they could have chosen a better day to strike us with this.

Another BAWWWH!!! thread? Sheesh.. What part of the situation do you not understand? Its a power outage in the area where the servers are housed. We were informed far in advance. Still crying? This was not under their control, what is under their control is how fast they reboot the servers once the power comes back up and notifying us. One of these things they have far exceeded in accomplishing and the other we will see what happens.
What choice do you think they had? I'd rather lose power on the weekend than a weekday. Every got home from work and had to eat a boxed meal because your power is out? Or had a paper due and you cant do it because your power is out? I think a Sunday was a much better choice. Most people are out doing things like Church, shopping, or other things. It was not their choice and they had no control in the matter. Is it drilled into your thick, selfish skull yet?

Ryna
Dec 7, 2008, 06:08 PM

The Pearl Harbor attack happened on December 7th. Also, that's a 'date that will live in infamy.' Finally, there is no relation between Pearl Harbor and Phantasy Star Universe.