PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Glitches Here Too!

Sagura
Dec 7, 2008, 09:41 PM
Im upset here, I just logged back onto the 360 server to find all my items i recently got and had put in my inbox gone, and other items on my charchters.. so.. what the heck?!

Kronolord626
Dec 7, 2008, 09:46 PM
Its a major roll back Segac fucked up big time now!!!!

Morpheo
Dec 7, 2008, 09:50 PM
NO!! NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! bye bye Armas line.......

nyoro_n
Dec 7, 2008, 09:51 PM
ohhhh boy....

for all we know, it's 1 / the billions of ppl on xbox but there might be more

RubyEclipse
Dec 7, 2008, 09:52 PM
I'm checking into it right now - can anyone who has had this or a similar issue meet me at the Moatoob Dagora City bonfire on server Phoenix?

Thanks!

Sagura
Dec 7, 2008, 09:55 PM
im coming

xTwiztidClown
Dec 7, 2008, 09:57 PM
must only happen to some ppl. All my stuff is fine. I acutally got 7.5 mill that arrived in my bot from my store :P

Para
Dec 7, 2008, 10:00 PM
The rollback fucked me over. Battlestopper was successful prior emergency maintenance and now it failed.

xTwiztidClown
Dec 7, 2008, 10:02 PM
Segac better have a good explination....

Anduril
Dec 7, 2008, 10:04 PM
Now I'm kinda scared to log back on.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 7, 2008, 10:23 PM
Now I'm kinda scared to log back on.

ditto

Ecchi
Dec 7, 2008, 10:36 PM
Seems as tho we arent the only ones >.>

Broodstar1337
Dec 7, 2008, 10:39 PM
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Pulled out a 50% Light Sweet Deathic. If I lose that because of a rollback, I think I'm gonna freak the fuck out. Especially since the reason the 360's server reactivation was delayed was because of this happening on the PC/PS2 server.

L_Grey
Dec 7, 2008, 10:46 PM
... jus got a scroll this is lame

Jetikins
Dec 7, 2008, 10:52 PM
WTF?!

Morpheo
Dec 7, 2008, 10:55 PM
whoa nelly, i think theres gunna be a fight between PS2/PC users and 360 users...... WE OUT NUMBER THEM! LETS GET 'EM!!!

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2008, 10:56 PM
Good bye two Illusionary Shafts, good bye 8 missions, good bye level 143......... good bye Twin Grav levels. ; ;

MasterG05
Dec 7, 2008, 10:56 PM
Bye bye to 46% light grand cross

Jetikins
Dec 7, 2008, 10:57 PM
Good bye tyrant spadacs..goodbye 100k exp. I just hope they fix it soon, and not have us offline for 2 days

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
oh well if this roll back does occur i didnt really get anything special. I can get 2 Par Walnas back..lol i only did 2 missions.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
Bye bye to 46% light grand cross

:(

So what if a dozen people lost their common box items. >.> Don't punish the other thousands of us. D: Give them compensationz!

Jetikins
Dec 7, 2008, 11:01 PM
I'll never get to level 100 like this. --;

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 11:02 PM
Fuck the PS2 servers.

Now now...they are people too. They just think the same way us mean and rude 360 players think.

I'll never get to level 100 like this. --;

I second that, I just hit Lv137 :( (oh by the way I meant I'll never hit 140 lol)

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 11:02 PM
lol my friend just rejoined PSU for this too right now XD

L_Grey
Dec 7, 2008, 11:03 PM
lol after hearin wut happened on the ps2/pc side i didnt even check my room out lol i spawned at the beach and started runnin i wonder if i got hit aswell

mothra
Dec 7, 2008, 11:03 PM
:(

So what if a dozen people lost their common box items. >.> Don't punish the other thousands of us. D: Give them compensationz!

Dang, I've seen you baw I think 5 times in the last min. You didn't even lose anything worth bawing that much over really...:roll:

Jetikins
Dec 7, 2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah well..I want to be able to do s2's.. =(

N2TrAnC3
Dec 7, 2008, 11:06 PM
Thankfully I took my sweet ass time to run a mission after the server came back up. I only ran one Electronic Brain, hit 145, 31 on my Rising Shot and 44% boost.

Jetikins
Dec 7, 2008, 11:08 PM
the servers won't be back for 2 hours. Dam PSU

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2008, 11:09 PM
Dang, I've seen you baw I think 5 times in the last min. You didn't even lose anything worth bawing that much over really...:roll:

300K exp is a lot to me. :P

GheewhiZ
Dec 7, 2008, 11:10 PM
What time was the last save on Saturday, for 360? Seems they will be rolling us back as they did PC/PS2

PACHI
Dec 7, 2008, 11:11 PM
Can we have a $2 refund. I expect some compensation!

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 11:12 PM
the servers won't be back for 2 hours. Dam PSU

2 hours MAXIMUM, straight from a VERY reliable source

buzyb77
Dec 7, 2008, 11:13 PM
Pachi they alreay gave us the Shaft what else do you want....

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2008, 11:15 PM

Oh well, I'll get over it if they do rollback, but I'd rather not have them do that obviously. Rather they just keep it off for a few more hours since they went 25 already.

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 11:19 PM
2 hours MAXIMUM, straight from a VERY reliable source

if its ruby thats not very reliable, he tends just to tell u what he THINKS and what u wanna hear :/

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 11:19 PM
I've heard rumors that the rollback is confirmed

Dragwind
Dec 7, 2008, 11:48 PM
Keep the discussion relevant to the thread folks.

lethe
Dec 7, 2008, 11:50 PM
I am enjoying the immaturity within this thread so much that i had to create a post about it. It's not that hard to admit your wrong people. Anyways back on topic, i really would like to know more about this whole rollback thing.

PACHI
Dec 7, 2008, 11:53 PM

it was a joke. relax! 8-)

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 11:54 PM
The server (and its players/inventories) will be reset to a previous date, similar to system restore on your computer.

Basically it just degrades your character to exactly how they were at the time of the backup they roll back to.

BIG OLAF
Dec 7, 2008, 11:59 PM
Wait, so is a rollback confirmed or not? I just got done doing 4 Electronic Brain S2 missions to get my boost back on track. I really hope I don't have to do it again -_-.

SJW89
Dec 8, 2008, 12:00 AM
I would imagine so, it's the only reasonable way to correct the damage that has been done.

Don't feel bad, I just did 3 missions and got Lv137 and then got a little over halfway to Lv31 Grav Shot.

BIG OLAF
Dec 8, 2008, 12:01 AM
All for naught. Curses. There goes all that Nanopolymer I found.

Dragwind
Dec 8, 2008, 12:12 AM
To be on the safe side, I wouldn't try to do too much until there is some kind of confirmation on the matter. The pc/ps2 servers were only up for a measly ~30 minutes or so before the issue was confirmed. I understand that its still enough time to find something incredibly valuable and lose it. I lost some nanopolymer and lithnia myself. :roll:

BIG OLAF
Dec 8, 2008, 12:13 AM
Sad to hear. I hope that Sega can manage to fix this w/o a rollback, but that's doubtful.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 8, 2008, 12:18 AM
Hmmm this is quite interesting
im not gonna blame servers....not even gonna blame sega......i just hope that everyone's stuff returns to them safetly.....

I havent checked if my stuff is still there bcuz I'm hangin out with a friend ^_^.And my social life is way more important

pikachief
Dec 8, 2008, 12:19 AM
Hmmm this is quite interesting
im not gonna blame servers....not even gonna blame sega......i just hope that everyone's stuff returns to them safetly.....

I havent checked if my stuff is still there bcuz I'm hangin out with a friend ^_^.And my social life is way more important

your right about the "spoiler :D

lol gonna be stupid when people tell me ZOMG U HAZ NO LIFE for being 150 when i was gone half of friday and almost all of sunday :/ lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 8, 2008, 12:19 AM
To be on the safe side, I wouldn't try to do too much until there is some kind of confirmation on the matter. The pc/ps2 servers were only up for a measly ~30 minutes or so before the issue was confirmed. I understand that its still enough time to find something incredibly valuable and lose it. I lost some nanopolymer and lithnia myself. :roll:

I highly reccomend this as well. All im going to do is check to see if my stuff is still there.....othere then that im staying off the game.......

SJW89
Dec 8, 2008, 12:20 AM

lol gonna be stupid when people tell me ZOMG U HAZ NO LIFE for being 150 when i was gone half of friday and almost all of sunday :/ lol

I hate when people say that. It's not like it takes a even two weeks of straight non-stop playing to get to Lv150.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 8, 2008, 12:20 AM

No one could say that to me bcuz i dont even have a 140 yet XD
my female cast fortegunner is 134 yay 16 levels to go until max ^_^

N2TrAnC3
Dec 8, 2008, 12:24 AM
I guess I must really have no live.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 8, 2008, 12:24 AM
I hate when people say that. It's not like it takes a even two weeks of straight non-stop playing to get to Lv150.

thats understandable but lets take it in my situation i can only get on xbox live thursday night to sunday afternoon. Now imagine if i was able to get from 140 to 150 in just a few days.......that just ruins the event........ plus yea i would feel like i have no life lol but i know i do so i dont have to worry bout that

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 8, 2008, 12:28 AM
I guess I must really have no live.
lol ummm do you have a 150 character already??? If so then perhaps......or you just had alot of free time...........ummmm idk

I guess my definition of having "no life" is playing this game every waking moment......when ur not using the restroom....your playing PSU if your not in school.....your playing PSU.......

O the main way to tell if you dont is this: (maybe)
IF your in relationship and ur boyfriend/girlfiriend ask u to go out and u say no (to play that) This only refers to the relationship where u dont see each other everyday

HyperShot-X-
Dec 8, 2008, 12:38 AM
a lesson learned is that 360 server is not 100% safe from problems after major downtime, should've expected a chance of this happening when things were happening on ps2/pc side before 360 server went up. Moreover, it wouldn't be fair if it happened to ps2/pc side only now, would it?

RedRaz0r
Dec 8, 2008, 12:47 AM
Goodbye, 360.

Hello JP PC!!

DarkEliteRico
Dec 8, 2008, 07:19 AM
Goodbye, 360.

Hello JP PC!!In agreement, now I only need to build another PC...fucking hate paying court costs or this would've been done months ago.

the sega shop
Dec 10, 2008, 12:24 PM
I still want to know why when they knew they had a problem with the pc/ps2 side did they allow the 360 side to go back online without a backup first???

at the moment i`m not playing anymore due to having a day off work for nothing and having my entire weekends work thrown away.

I don`t think it`s to much to get an honest anwser.

If it wasn`t stupidity then what was it????

acdc owns111
Dec 11, 2008, 12:00 AM
The rollback was bad for some people... not for me storm line board that failed before came out 46% lighning yayayayayayayayy!:):):)

the sega shop
Dec 19, 2008, 02:14 PM
I still want to know why when they knew they had a problem with the pc/ps2 side did they allow the 360 side to go back online without a backup first???

at the moment i`m not playing anymore due to having a day off work for nothing and having my entire weekends work thrown away.

I don`t think it`s to much to get an honest anwser.

BUMP!

Hello i would have liked an answer before i had to ask again,

RUBY - I have to re-phrase however,

Is there EVER going to be ANYTHING put in place to test your work?

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 02:43 PM
lol ummm do you have a 150 character already??? If so then perhaps......or you just had alot of free time...........ummmm idk

I guess my definition of having "no life" is playing this game every waking moment......when ur not using the restroom....your playing PSU if your not in school.....your playing PSU.......

O the main way to tell if you dont is this: (maybe)
IF your in relationship and ur boyfriend/girlfiriend ask u to go out and u say no (to play that) This only refers to the relationship where u dont see each other everyday

My woman asks me not to play just so we can watch movies and/or play other games together on the good tv. I still manage to have a life and my main is 100k from 148 so nearly capped. I got there in a short time on the weekend just doing what we're supposed to do GBR.

As much as I'm dreading a rollback, I won't be too pissed about this one. We still have masterclasses (for now) and we have most of the S2 missions I could want to run

Ryna
Dec 19, 2008, 02:45 PM
Since we have another room glitch happening, I'm going to lock this thread. If you have issues with RubyEclipse, use the private messaging system.