PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Mercenaries of Light Guild for PSU {Updated 1/6/2009} Looking for more members!

SSephy21
Dec 8, 2008, 03:22 AM
PSU/AOI for [PS2/PC]

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo202/Arc_Jsunkist/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2hf2mut.jpg

Guild Leader: Safer Sephiroth

We also have a Social Group in this site if you like to join the Social Group you must also join the guild site too!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=110
^Join the MoL"s first ever Social Group in PSO-World^

and...

The guild site:

http://mercenariesoflight.guildlaunch.com/
to know how to join!
1. click on the link here on top.
2. look for Membership on the coner of the site
3. click on the "apply to guild"
4. choose the first icon button then choose the second icon button which will say "No, I don't have a Launch Code"
5. do the Guild Application and your done!

I am also thinking about making a Myspace for the guild Mercenaries of Light.
I am also putting in a imeem playlist to lifing MoL guild ^_^

Explanation/Requirements:
[SPOILER-BOX]Taken Directly from our Site:
The Mercenaries of Light are one of the most recently founded guilds in the Gurhal System. We are a group of mature individuals fighting for the greater good and for the future of our game. While building a tight and close network of individuals who help one another and build strong and lasting relationships, our main goal is to maintain stable alliances with other guilds and even non-guild players in order to help unify the population of our servers.

Any Race, Level, ect can join in as a Merc, also real life age ranging from 13+ can join.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Guild Info:

[SPOILER-BOX]Hall of Mercs:
[SPOILER-BOX]Just to make it to the point a little hall of fame of one of the best members in the guild that will be up in the hall of mercs every 3 weeks of that month.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Awards: (weapons, items, meseta, etc...)
[SPOILER-BOX]We are in the works of making some events, prizes, activities, etc.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Character Ranking / Permission Ranking Systems:
[SPOILER-BOX]The Permission Rank is just for members to have more permission to do some things that others can't do in the site fourms and The Character Rank is for guild members to do the missions thats on the site tab "Character Ranking" to go up in ranks.

Character Ranks:
[SPOILER-BOX]Sword for Hire: Lv15 or lower
Prosperous Sword for Hire: Lv25 or lower, Sword for Hire
Wealthy Sword for Hire: Lv35 or lower, Prosperous Sword for Hire
Rear Guard: Lv50 or lower, Wealthy Sword for Hire
Side Guard: Lv55 or higher, Rear Guard
Guard Captain: Lv60 or higher, Side guard
Bladesman: Lv70 or higher, Guard Captain
Skilled Bladesman: Lv80 or higher, Bladesman
Veteran Bladesman: Lv100 or higher, Skilled Bladesman
Renowned Mercenary: Lv110 or higher, Veteran Bladesman
Legendary Mercenary: Lv120 or higher, Renowned Mercenary
**Immortal Mercenary: Lv130 or higher, Legendary Mercenary

**Once you all complete these mission you will sercetly recieve one or two more missions to recieve special rank that we will give you if you complete it all!
[/SPOILER-BOX]
^LOOK AT THIS SPOILER TO KNOW THE CHARACTER RANKS AND WHAT LVs YOU HAVE TO BE AT^

Guild Permission Ranks:
[SPOILER-BOX]Hero of the Light: Newbies/RoughNecks Lvls 1-15
Knights of the Light: Intermediates Lvls 16-25
Holy Knights of the Light: Immortals Lvls 26-45
High Mercs of the Light: Masters Lvls 46-150[/SPOILER-BOX]

Guild Leaders PS2/PC: Joint Leaders*
^TO BE THIS READ THIS SPOILER UNDER HERE^

[SPOILER-BOX]If you want to be or make a joint with my guild [PS2/PC] can do so by sending me mail on PSO-World or Phantasy Star Universe Forum[/SPOILER-BOX]

***Lords of the Light: Admin
***Second Lords of the Light: Mods
^TO BE ONE OF THESE READ THIS SPOILER UNDER HERE^

[SPOILER-BOX]To be these you must send me mail telling me what you can do for the site when you first join the guild.

Ex: like doing photoshop or if you have made a guild yourself and what did you do?[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

Faction/Side Grouping:
[SPOILER-BOX]there will also be a faction/group in the site until we get enough players joining[/SPOILER-BOX]

Live Cam:
[SPOILER-BOX]when we do guild missions, hunts, and/or events[/SPOILER-BOX]

Classes System:
[SPOILER-BOX]don't know how this will work out but yes there will be a class system soon! (some members don't have to use it some will like to use it)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Contact Method:
[SPOILER-BOX]You can reply, pm me, or if you see me in my room at random times send me your card then but if I am not there in the room please leave mail in my Vision Phone at (Safer Sephiroth) room in-game, PSU site (SSephy21MoL), or at PSO-World (SSephy21) with the time you came in and time you like to met and where.[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

the site is being impoved as I am making this post. so check it out if you like to join.

SSephy21
Dec 8, 2008, 07:23 PM
16 members that are in Mercenaries of Light (MoL)

Mercenaries of Light Members [PS2/PC]
[SPOILER-BOX]mod - nekopet - (nekopet in-game name)
Lonley Wolf - (ShadowsFall in-game name)
Tyez Baylorum - (Tyez Baylorum in-game name)
henry769 - (freiya in-game name)
*Fujiko* - (Fujiko in-game name)
sinuyashax2 - (Sean in-game name)
lainofthewired - (lainofthewired in-game name)
Korten12 - (Korten in-game name)
Rappyere - (rappyere in-game name)
Subtra19 - (Rena Time in-game name)
kazuma-kun - (Sonya in-game name)
KoNeko1192 - (KoNeko in-game name)
SearingSorrow - (Xia in-game name)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Joint Guilds [PS2/PC]
[SPOILER-BOX]admin - Nashiel - (Nash in-game name) - Shinra Crop Guild Leader
admin - ArkSoujin - (Ark Soujin in-game name)
admin - rosedarkmaster - (Andromeda in-game name)[/SPOILER-BOX]

SSephy21
Dec 11, 2008, 05:24 AM
updated

SSephy21
Dec 13, 2008, 11:09 AM
updated

Seority
Dec 13, 2008, 04:25 PM
Ark isn't an admin.
He doesn't even play.
=/

SSephy21
Dec 14, 2008, 09:55 AM
yea he do I have his card. ?^_^? which ark your talking about the one from Shinra Crop. right?

SSephy21
Dec 14, 2008, 05:14 PM
EDIT: reupdated!

SSephy21
Dec 15, 2008, 07:06 AM
BIG NEED!!!

we are looking for admins and/or mods that is willin to help out the guild Mercenaries of Light, we need players that knows how to fix and work as a team helping with the site fix ups and giving ideal to make the site better, I am looking for people that know how to use photoshop, making guild videos, and making ideals events for the guild. Please if you like to work in the guild as a admin or mod let me know on here or send me a private message on here telling me what you can do.

I am also looking for PC/PS2 joint/ally guilds please again post here or send me a private mail if you like to be allies with us.

Seority
Dec 15, 2008, 12:20 PM
Ark Soujin doesn't play PSU anymore.
I have his card, trust me I know.

SSephy21
Dec 15, 2008, 03:38 PM
ok, well I don't know then whos card do I have??:-o well thanks for telling me this.

acier287
Dec 15, 2008, 06:07 PM
ahhhhh emancipation feels SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKKKKKINNNNNNG GOOD

SSephy21
Dec 16, 2008, 06:09 AM
updated

SSephy21
Dec 16, 2008, 06:53 PM
reupdated top post!

SSephy21
Dec 18, 2008, 03:58 PM
updated!!!

Join the ranks of the Mercs!!!

SSephy21
Dec 20, 2008, 04:50 PM
updated:-P

SSephy21
Dec 22, 2008, 03:50 PM
bump for a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!

SSephy21
Dec 23, 2008, 08:33 PM
we have the first ever joint guild with Shinra Crop. we are merged and the merged name is "Shinra's Mercenaries of Light" but the guild site of MoL will still be Mercenaries of Light for all members that joined into the guild!

SSephy21
Dec 23, 2008, 11:58 PM
GUILD MEETING!

we have a guild meeting, tommorow at 6-7pm central time members of MoL and/or non-members that would like to join in on the meeting you must join the guild site before or after the meeting is over. we will be talking about the merging that just happen yestarday [12/23/2008] and other stuff that would be talked about. So if you want to join in meet at uni 6 vio tonga.

Guild Leaders are to look for are:

Safer Sephiroth (Leader of Mercenaries of Light) &
Nash (Leader of Shinra Crop)

SSephy21
Dec 25, 2008, 06:36 AM
bump for new stuff in top post, check out site also if you like to know whats new in MoL.

UVERlupend
Dec 28, 2008, 12:45 AM
yea i would like to join this guild

SSephy21
Dec 28, 2008, 08:33 PM
ok sure join and get as many friends you know that would like to join to ok ^_^ and welcome just do the app in guild site.

SSephy21
Jan 1, 2009, 03:25 AM
alright everybody, hope everyone had fun on new years, and forget about 08 now we are in 09 peoples. :wink: so if any new players out there need to join a guild check out the MoL guild site everything about the guild is on the first post.

SSephy21
Jan 6, 2009, 07:38 PM
revamped the first post of this fourm look, read, and also check out the site.

SSephy21
Jan 12, 2009, 02:03 AM
*Big News*

if anybody would like to know why I am not in game anymore is:

[SPOILER-BOX]1. need to get a job and don't have any money to get back
2. will be moving with sis to a new place
3. don't have no internet for my PS3[/SPOILER-BOX]

but the guild is still taking members and still in the works of getting fixed up its just that I will not be in-game anymore until I am finish trying to get myself back, don't know how long.

but also, I am soon to be playing PSO PC v2 and Blue Burst so that I understand the game more and until I get back to PSU/AOI.

SSephy21
Feb 14, 2009, 05:40 AM
Hey people and new members MoL! sorry about the long months of not online and the guild but we are soon to come back up maybe around the 26 or 29 of Feb. So there will be new stuff coming soon to the guild site soon!

If there are any new players or members that left the guild we are coming back and I will also be back online too.

This post will be updated with new updates soon to come to the site too!

have fun and happy hunting

SSephy21
Feb 23, 2009, 03:22 PM
if there is a way to Lock this or delete it please do thanks