PDA

View Full Version : The ultra rare Mikunas set?

Morganna
Dec 9, 2008, 09:08 AM
Did anyone ever figure out what that purple/light blue one looked like? And no, I know it's not purple/light green, I saw with my own eyes that it was a cyan, and not a green color. Others acknowledged that it existed as well, but so far there are no pics in the database, and nobody has come forward with what it's supposed to look like.

Ryna
Dec 9, 2008, 09:14 AM
Did anyone ever figure out what that purple/light blue one looked like? And no, I know it's not purple/light green, I saw with my own eyes that it was a cyan, and not a green color. Others acknowledged that it existed as well, but so far there are no pics in the database, and nobody has come forward with what it's supposed to look like.

There are 10 Mikunas Set in the database and that is all that is known to exist. I haven't seen any clothing items that have more than 10 variations.

Arika
Dec 9, 2008, 09:56 AM
Some graphic problem might make you see different, but there is only 10 color you can get.

stukasa
Dec 9, 2008, 11:13 AM
I have this one:
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2590/7677-m.jpg[/spoiler-box]

That's the only purple/light green Mikunas I know of. If that's not the one you mean then I don't know. I've never seen any color that wasn't in the PSOW database.

Ryno
Dec 9, 2008, 11:19 AM
I say the pink and purple one is rare because i searched in players shop and didnt find any in that color.

stukasa
Dec 9, 2008, 01:52 PM
I say the pink and purple one is rare because i searched in players shop and didnt find any in that color.
I've seen one in player shops on PC/PS2 but it's 99,999,999. ^^; That's the color I want most, too.

Astarin
Dec 9, 2008, 03:06 PM
Purple/Light Green, as shown in the database, is Purple/Aqua online. Perhaps the screens were from offline mode, with someone with really strange graphics/tv/colour settings, or the data is different for online mode. Either way, they're same one.

And yeah, Purple/Aqua, Purple/Pink ("Purple/Scarlet") and White/Amber seem to be the really rare colours.

the sega shop
Dec 9, 2008, 05:37 PM
Whoops, i thought only 1 suit was rare, i`ve fed every 1 that didn`t have white in the colours to my pm :o

Midicronica
Dec 9, 2008, 06:50 PM
Oh, how wonderful it is to be a cast. ;)

tirith
Dec 9, 2008, 08:12 PM
yup, give up 1 paradi cataract and you get all the colors