PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Spread Needle/G!?

a-NUB-is
Dec 9, 2008, 08:36 PM
I havent been playing for a while.. I quit after the second MAG. I AM ON THE LEADERBOARDS. I logged in for the first time today and I DONT HAVE A SNG IN MY BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had an excess of items and it didnt get put in there?!?!??!?!?!?!!!? WTF?!??!?!?!?!?!?

SStrikerR
Dec 9, 2008, 08:39 PM
You needed to log in during a certain period of time after MAG2 to receive your items I believe.

Dragwind
Dec 9, 2008, 08:39 PM
Was your commonbox full? If it was, then you probably need to contact a GM to get it.

Edit: Yeah, I forgot about that SStrikerR, might be the case.

a-NUB-is
Dec 9, 2008, 08:41 PM
My commonbox was full, i emptied it of a few items and restarted the game but that didnt help!?!?!?!?!? How do i get my Sng!!! I worked so hard for that leaderboard spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pikachief
Dec 9, 2008, 08:41 PM
its timed. u had one month to take it out of the common box or its gone.

sorry its gone now :/ and yes sega had said this before :(

SStrikerR
Dec 9, 2008, 08:42 PM
Oh well. Better luck next time, maybe read the rules then. Sucks. =/

a-NUB-is
Dec 9, 2008, 08:43 PM
omfg........ OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO WAY at all to get it back?

SStrikerR
Dec 9, 2008, 08:49 PM
Could always try contacting a GM about it, I'm sure they could get you one if you earned it and they found proof you didn't get one. Try not to double post next time though. And even if they don't give you one, it's not the end of the world, another SN will be out in the future. (Plus it's just a game)

Cracka_J
you can buy one now. or trade for it. that's about it.

Chris28
im sorry, but your name says it all....Nub

unless you personally mail ruby or something, maybe he could work his magic for ya. otherwise, theres no getting it back.

a-NUB-is
Dec 9, 2008, 08:51 PM
I lost so much damn sleep over that stupid weapon and now I really want it! I worked hard earning it and just because I was gone for X amount of time (Still payed) I think it shouldnt have been taken away!

a-NUB-is
Dec 9, 2008, 09:07 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mag2008_2/en/personal/personal_03.html

rank 238

SStrikerR
Dec 9, 2008, 09:25 PM
Don't tell us, e-mail a GM or RubyEclipse. We can't do shit for you.

LP_Phoenix
Dec 10, 2008, 12:24 AM
omg i loled so much..thx ^^
omg. there was this rule with log in and get your prices in all events....but u never noticed it heh?i get my sng...even with rank (about 430), cant remember

Tetsaru
Dec 10, 2008, 04:00 AM
Guess you could always trade for one like I had to do... =x

McLaughlin
Dec 10, 2008, 08:28 AM
Your Common Box was full, so you wouldn't have got it. Even if it hadn't been full, you had to pull it out within a month of getting it or it would have been deleted.

Hrith
Dec 10, 2008, 08:46 AM
I lost so much damn sleep over that stupid weapon and now I really want it! I worked hard earning it and just because I was gone for X amount of time (Still payed) I think it shouldnt have been taken away!If it's a stupid weapon, why do you care?

Worked? I thought the point of video-games was to have fun, as opposed to working.

Lastly, the rules were clear and obvious, it wasn't a tiny line of text at the bottom of a page, you're the only one at fault, here.

sephiroth115
Dec 10, 2008, 11:57 AM
I don't know what to say, except wow that sucks. Also fuel to the "people need to take a look at how they play" topic I posted in the rollback topic. Sucks to "work" for something and then it gets taken away.

PepperCat
Dec 10, 2008, 12:54 PM
inb4 Thebirdword's ban.

Kinako78
Dec 10, 2008, 01:12 PM
Lastly, the rules were clear and obvious, it wasn't a tiny line of text at the bottom of a page, you're the only one at fault, here.

Agreed. I don't think the GMs should cater to you just cause you didn't read the rules. We have enough whiners that whine (albeit non-stop) about issues that are justified.

WhiteKnight01
Dec 10, 2008, 02:39 PM
didn't you make a post asking how much a sng costs now that you just got one?, why did you leave for such a long time don't say lack of updates because we did get bladed legacy and neudaiz gbr were on

DarthLasek
Dec 12, 2008, 02:53 PM
Just an idea....Don't work so hard to get on the leaderboards for for SN/G...and then quit.

DreXxiN
Dec 12, 2008, 03:11 PM
Just an idea....Don't work so hard to get on the leaderboards for for SN/G...and then quit.

Yes yes..very good idea.