PDA

View Full Version : Just came back after 1 year!

killerpig
Dec 10, 2008, 12:30 AM
I've been gone from PSU for about a year and, I am kinda lost. Where does everyone meet now to quest?

HienkyakuX
Dec 10, 2008, 01:02 AM
atm east parum for the gbr if you have the expansion.

killerpig
Dec 10, 2008, 01:09 AM
GBR? and thank you

Xefi
Dec 10, 2008, 01:25 AM
there is a little description of Parum GBR on
the front page.

edit: just scroll a little down to Dec. 5 update.
http://pso-world.com/

xBladeM6x
Dec 10, 2008, 01:29 AM
Parum. There is a Guardians Boost Road on Parum right now. Expansion exclusive though.

^.^

Exploited
Dec 10, 2008, 03:26 AM
welcome back, there is a ton of things for you to catch up on

Calsetes
Dec 11, 2008, 08:57 AM
I'm in the same boat Killer, I'm a little lost on the GBR thing as well. If someone could give me some directions to the lobbies for these GBR missions it'd be appreciated (I'm pretty sure I did the electro brain one before, and I know Lightning Beasts is from Parum East section. The others I think were added after I had been forced to "quit"). Thanks.

Shin_Damion
Dec 11, 2008, 09:42 AM
check this out

http://psupedia.info/GBR

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2008, 10:09 AM
I'm in the same boat Killer, I'm a little lost on the GBR thing as well. If someone could give me some directions to the lobbies for these GBR missions it'd be appreciated (I'm pretty sure I did the electro brain one before, and I know Lightning Beasts is from Parum East section. The others I think were added after I had been forced to "quit"). Thanks.

I would suggest going to Parum East and doing a Scarred Planet run with a party that has "GBR" or something of the like in the party name. Since Scarred Planet is the starting point for the road, the party will likely do a full rotation of the missions before stopping. The road goes from Parum East > Old Rozenom City > Paracabana Coast > AMF Central Command, then cycles back to Parum East again. Good luck, you'll have fun.

Calsetes
Dec 11, 2008, 03:13 PM
Cool, thanks. Going to cable internet from satellite makes me so happy inside, just seeing how miserable a day it is here and having the knowledge that not only will I not be stuck without internet, but will actually have a ping rate that makes it so I'm not fighting something that's already killed by my party 5 minutes ago is a great feeling.

Does the GBR have a minimum rank requirement? I'm getting a friend into this after playing PSP and if I can hold his hand while doing it, then more power to me.

Hakuga
Dec 12, 2008, 12:10 PM
No minimum rank, it's the missions marked yellow(text) that have the GBR status.

Good timing on coming back or what!

DreXxiN
Dec 12, 2008, 12:18 PM
huhwhat

Calsetes
Dec 12, 2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah, and I brought a friend with me (though he's brand-spanking new to the game himself).

Also, I remember you, Drex! We played with Suzaku and Bones a good bit before I left. Lemme know if you wanna do some stuff later or something.

Cracka_J
Dec 12, 2008, 12:30 PM
No minimum rank, it's the missions marked yellow(text) that have the GBR status.

Yellow text missions are AOI exclusive missions.

There's no tag to identify GBR missions, you just have to know which to run.
I suppose your rule does apply in this case though, because the AOI missions on Parum East, Rozenom, Paracabana and AMF command all coincide with the GBR missions being played.

Just wanted to clarify though, not every yellow text mission is a GBR mission.

Hakuga
Dec 12, 2008, 12:52 PM
Yellow text missions are AOI exclusive missions.

There's no tag to identify GBR missions, you just have to know which to run.
I suppose your rule does apply in this case though, because the AOI missions on Parum East, Rozenom, Paracabana and AMF command all coincide with the GBR missions being played.

Just wanted to clarify though, not every yellow text mission is a GBR mission.

shit.. sorry. I hate people who give bad advice, shame on me ; ;

should have been more clear.

Lance813
Dec 12, 2008, 03:31 PM
Just spam white beast 8543676873 times and you'll be good.

N1NJASTEVE
Dec 12, 2008, 03:37 PM
Your friend can do C ranks on all the missions.

Calsetes
Dec 12, 2008, 03:44 PM
I plan on helping him through them, so I can boost my points at the same time. I think someone said all characters on the same account count towards the ranking (and thus the boost amount) for the event this time, right? Or is it just that character specifically? If that's the case, then it looks like I'm taking a way overpowered guy into some GBR missions for quick XP and drops.

Cracka_J
Dec 12, 2008, 04:11 PM
shit.. sorry. I hate people who give bad advice, shame on me ; ;

should have been more clear.

you were just trying to help. it's no big deal, lol.

I think someone said all characters on the same account count towards the ranking (and thus the boost amount) for the event this time, right? Or is it just that character specifically?

This went into effect during the Neudiaz GBR. All of your characters on the same account have a cumulative GBR score, so no need to worry about switching chars and not getting your earned % boost.