PDA

View Full Version : Spam No way, jose.

PhotonDrop
Dec 10, 2008, 09:01 AM
I was thinking about posting a rant. However, I decided not to since it was a trivial thing to rant about. That board has enough of that without my input. :wacko:

So how has everyone been since my last visit? I tell you, the more time I spend away the more I appreciate it here. At least with PSOW I know what to expect, I've been playing FFXI for the past few months and good lord does that game have some odd characters. I've actually seen a flame-war erupt over somebody agreeing with another.

I've been toying with an idea for a tournament. This one is almost infinitely more likely to be finished, if I go through with it, and should prove to be much more interesting. I just need to figure out how characters would be submitted so I can have an idea of how well they would fare.

I'm probably just on a sugar rush right now, we'll see how I'm feeling in an hour or so.

Moo2u
Dec 10, 2008, 10:22 AM
Sup PD.

Yeah, I used to play me some FFXI also...got board....came back here.... :P

BTW, what does Jose have to do with anything? Leave Jose alone!

Sayara
Dec 10, 2008, 10:30 AM
So i said that once in an arcade, someone responded next to me.

Needless to say, i was STUNNED

Kard
Dec 10, 2008, 10:45 AM
FFXI? How rare! I figured I was the only one in FKL who played it. Yes, that community can be quite interesting. On one hand it tends to suffer from having that rather vocal elitist, or just plain confrontational contingent that always pops up in an MMO once it ages enough, especially if you're end game.

On the other hand I've always found there to be more than enough good eggs around to keep that community stable (at least on the small servers I was on like Cerberus and Valefor). I hope you've found some and enjoy playing. Even though I don't play anymore, I still like to hear of good things happening in my old MMO home~

Outrider
Dec 10, 2008, 12:35 PM
Been good. Looking forward to some time off during the holidays to catch up on books, games, movies, etc.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 10, 2008, 01:05 PM
...got board....

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/GOT-BOARD.jpg

TalHex
Dec 10, 2008, 01:44 PM
what's up PD? mostly been doing the same old crap as always

Alnet
Dec 10, 2008, 04:04 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/GOT-BOARD.jpg
*coughs up copious amounts of blood*

Erm... you may not know me, topic OP, but I've been doing well. Somehow, I've still managed to keep my mind from shriveling in the face of mania.

Mania: The formerly unnamed conceptual force that makes people do stupid things.

PhotonDrop
Dec 10, 2008, 04:14 PM
*coughs up copious amounts of blood*

Erm... you may not know me, topic OP, but I've been doing well. Somehow, I've still managed to keep my mind from shriveling in the face of mania.

Mania: The formerly unnamed conceptual force that makes people do stupid things.

You may call me PD, "OP" is a term you should only use on that certain board where nobody has a name. But it's nice to meet ya, glad to hear you're doing well. :)

I decided not to go through with the tourney, since things like that never get finished.

TheOneHero
Dec 10, 2008, 04:20 PM
Hey PD, good to see you again.

Not much has happened. Been playing ToS2 and getting ready for my brothers visiting in a few days. =D

Oh, and WoW renewal at the end of the month.

Alnet
Dec 10, 2008, 10:49 PM
You may call me PD, "OP" is a term you should only use on that certain board where nobody has a name. But it's nice to meet ya, glad to hear you're doing well. :)
Oh, I understand -some- of the rules of internet etiquette... I just didn't want to seem too friendly when we're just now conversing for the first time. :3

Yay, awkward introductions, GO!

Nitro Vordex
Dec 10, 2008, 10:55 PM
Hi PD, welcome back. (:

So many things have happened!

...yeah, not really.

Sayara
Dec 11, 2008, 01:21 AM
Hi PD. Didnt miss much here. Besides the general mediocrity.

Outrider
Dec 11, 2008, 01:28 PM
Hi PD. Didnt miss much here. Besides the general mediocrity.

I always thought of it as more of a localized mediocrity.

Sayara
Dec 11, 2008, 02:00 PM
What am i to say, as infrequent i am.
2 D X

VanHalen
Dec 11, 2008, 02:26 PM
Hey PD :clown: