PDA

View Full Version : I just got Shafted.

Uncle_bob
Dec 10, 2008, 09:06 PM
I found Illusionary Shaft earlier, but no friends were on so I went in alone. I know there are doors that require four people to open, so some rares are not accessable.

However, I went through the entire mission and found nothing except for three Twin Neiclaws. :disapprove: Is this normal or did I get shafted?

TheOneHero
Dec 10, 2008, 09:09 PM
You got shafted.

From behind.

Poor Umkel! D:

KunoTatewaki
Dec 10, 2008, 09:11 PM
you got severely shafted :p

Ryna
Dec 10, 2008, 09:13 PM
I found Illusionary Shaft earlier, but no friends were on so I went in alone. I know there are doors that require four people to open, so some rares are not accessable.

However, I went through the entire mission and found nothing except for three Twin Neiclaws. :disapprove: Is this normal or did I get shafted?

Based on what I've seen, it isn't uncommon to see multiple Twin Neiclaws in the end boxes.

You should have tried harder to get a party. All of the box rares are locked behind those four player doors.

Kylie
Dec 10, 2008, 09:16 PM
The rares behind the locked doors are underwhelming to me anyway, so I wouldn't be too upset about it.

xBladeM6x
Dec 10, 2008, 09:40 PM
Behind the doors, the biggest things you can get is basically a premade Blackbull.

The end boxes shafted you though :P

pikachief
Dec 11, 2008, 02:00 AM
Behind the doors, the biggest things you can get is basically a premade Blackbull.

The end boxes shafted you though :P

unless u wanted exp, those rare bees and Grinne Bete S' are nice

Uncle_bob
Dec 11, 2008, 02:44 AM
Already picked up a blackbull and Grinna Bete S last night, so I guess I didn't miss much then. ;o

xBladeM6x
Dec 11, 2008, 02:45 AM
unless u wanted exp, those rare bees and Grinne Bete S' are nice
Yeah. THe EXP is veryyyyyy Nice. :)

Ethateral
Dec 11, 2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah. THe EXP is veryyyyyy Nice. :)
But the enemies die so fast. =/

EDIT: I just got shafted after soloing and I'm waiting 4 more hours to run it with my friends. <3 Get home faster, all of you! >=O

Dragwind
Dec 11, 2008, 12:30 PM
At the very least, you must have got some good EXP. Sometimes drops aren't so good, it happens. Some of the 10*s though do drop from those multi-switch boxes.

Oh yeah, I'm sure I've made someone angry in this thread by killing the enemies too fast with my slicer in IS. :wacko:

OldCoot
Dec 11, 2008, 12:49 PM
Does sound like you didn't get a lot, but I guess you left out the other stuff like snything mats in your description.

If I solo and get the shaft, I go recruiting. No problem finding randoms to do the run. I saw someone charging 600k per slot in the WB lobby a few weeks ago.

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2008, 12:56 PM
I saw someone charging 600k per slot in the WB lobby a few weeks ago.

LOL pay to play rare missions ftl.

tadtwisted
Dec 11, 2008, 01:10 PM
I find that the ememies in the shaft are way too easy so by the time they die someone hasnt hit them so they get shafted (lol) I would just take the rare to the fissure, at least they have more fight in them and you get a chance of a red/knight

HyperShot-X-
Dec 11, 2008, 02:04 PM
you got shafted by the Shaft, that's what happened :D
I once took advantage of having alts before tho, logged out and saved that rare mission for later when my buddies got on meanwhile played on my alt, logged back in & it's still there.

*feel free to go Magashi on me...'you got incredible talent for stating the obvious..' hur hur xD