PDA

View Full Version : Progression question.

Raniar
Dec 11, 2008, 07:51 AM
Hi guys, There's alot of rust on my PSU skills.
I just came back today to the game, new content is available and i'm looking foward to it.

But the point of this thread is that i'm worried about my progression.

I'm a Human LV93, Wartecher lvl 15,
I have few S type items.. such as my twin claws, dagger, and wands. But their nothing out of this world.. they're like 30%, 3/10 for the most part.

I gotta say i'm a little bit lost. I have alot of grinding to do to get back on track. most people I've come across are lvl 120 and more. My job is still at lvl 15.

What's the best thing to do in my case ?
I need money too, I have 1.5 mill..
20 pa fragments.
Lots of mats in my store.

What should I aim at frist ? wich runs ?
What's a good way to make money ?

I feel like i'm late on my progression.
any tips from the vets would be appreciated.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 11, 2008, 07:55 AM
GBR is definately the best to go for, there's so many rare drops, and you'll make money very quickly, since its started on friday i've made about 20 million from selling weapons. All the weapons on their even though rare i don't use, so its best to sell them.

Also by doing S runs you'll start getting PA frags and when you find Illusionary Shaft you egt 6 i velieve on completetion. Just keep elvelling till 100 then crack on with S2, thats where the main good drops are. You'll build up money, PA frags and exp in no time at all ^^

Hope that helps :)

If you're on PC/PS2 servers wanna do some runs with me tonight?

Tifa

Smidge204
Dec 11, 2008, 08:00 AM
Edit: Too slow! :D

Kinda silly but you might want to try running the GBR (http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road#Current_GBR) that's going on right now on Parum.

First off, there's a much better chance you'll get a party because the event has drawn a lot of people. The MP isn't that bad (not GREAT but not bad) - at level 93 you could potentially make 722 MP per circuit. (S rank all the S rank missions)

With the boosted drop rates, money adds up pretty quick. I'm only at 26% boost and I easily make 100k per circuit going solo on B rank missions. With a full party the boost is much higher and you can do harder levels, which means more cash.

EXP comes naturally from all that as well.
=Smidge=

Raniar
Dec 11, 2008, 08:17 AM
thanks for the replies.

Well, I need to get to level 100 ASAP before the GBR event is gone...

when does the event ends ??

another question. Being a Wartecher, should I bother with leveling offensive techs ? I kinda see that my melee damage is greater. I still like to heal, buff and having tons of HP.

one more. I forgot where to go exactly to spend my PA fragments.

TIFA : I'm on xbox360... I really need to meet cool people on the 360.. I played last night and had to deal with a couple of **** heads.. My accent doesnt help either lol.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 11, 2008, 08:20 AM
You spend PA frags in item exchange mission in moatoob guardian HQ. Yeah S runs are just as poriftable as S2 in GBR with a good rare drop %. Its in holtes East btw.

It ends in january I believe. As for offensive techs im not too sure, im a fortefighter lol. But i suppose supprt techs are most useful to other players than offensive, I guess it depends on the technique level though

Tifa

Hakuga
Dec 12, 2008, 01:05 PM
Jan 8th it ends apparently.

Calsetes
Dec 12, 2008, 01:12 PM
I know how you feel, I came back and I'm only level 82 with a level 15 Fortefighter. I had about 2.5 mil though, so I treated myself to a cheap Apocalypse to welcome myself back, but just saw today that with my Crimson and my Crimsonline, my attack power's higher than using my Apocalypse.

Regardless, a lot of stuff's been coming down in price from the looks of it, now that they have all these drop rates insanely high.

Hakuga
Dec 12, 2008, 01:24 PM
no kidding, when I stopped playing the non-cheapo S-weapons were way exxy, like, pipedream exxy. Now the prices are actually competitive.

i've picked up some crazy bargains off japanese shops on X360.

Never imagined we'd be making so much money so quickly.

Only level 71. Will try to catch you guys :P