PDA

View Full Version : Great Gurhalian Cup Tournament: Round 2 Starts!

xBladeM6x
Dec 12, 2008, 08:52 PM
The Mission is Dancing Birds S2.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=93656

Sign your team up ASAP! :D

DarkEliteRico
Dec 12, 2008, 09:19 PM
Teams are already chosen...

DreXxiN
Dec 12, 2008, 09:24 PM
Haha, well at least this one should be fairly balanced! No lame De Rol Le misfortunes at the end. :P

xBladeM6x
Dec 12, 2008, 09:24 PM
Teams are already chosen...
I meant for the day you race. You have to go between Mon. and Wed. >.>

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 12, 2008, 09:45 PM
GODDAMNIT! OSG hasn't set a time to face off against Air Kuma so I can't set up any times for my group yet >.<

On the other note, xBladeM6x, your team still in? If so, us over here at the Mercenaries of Light Alpha team are rooting for ya ^_^

(Kinda of funny that the Mercenaries of Light Alpha team is comprised of members of a completely different guild now, LoL)

xBladeM6x
Dec 12, 2008, 09:55 PM
GODDAMNIT! OSG hasn't set a time to face off against Air Kuma so I can't set up any times for my group yet >.<

On the other note, xBladeM6x, your team still in? If so, us over here at the Mercenaries of Light Alpha team are rooting for ya ^_^

(Kinda of funny that the Mercenaries of Light Alpha team is comprised of members of a completely different guild now, LoL)
I have no idea if my team is still in. :-? The other team hasn't done their time trial yet. It's alright though. As long as it's before Monday. ^^

Oh And Thanks for rooting for us! :D:D:D:D

chicken105
Dec 12, 2008, 10:52 PM
Good luck!

Arika
Dec 12, 2008, 11:03 PM
They should set "random same map" for every team.

Ethateral
Dec 13, 2008, 08:42 AM
We have someone rooting for us.. o.o Cool~ <3 I wish that team would get their time trial in already. XD I wanna know. =/

NexGen
Dec 14, 2008, 02:24 PM
It's almost as if the GM's can't be bothered to patricipate in the event they created.

We have 3 days to run, and as usual, they can't be bothered to respond to pm's for scheduling times.

It took over two weeks for the first round, 3 days is simply not feasible for round 2.

Well, we hope to compete in round 2, if only they reply.