PDA

View Full Version : GBR to Carnival?

xBladeM6x
Dec 13, 2008, 03:22 AM
Do you think that they will implement the Mission Carnival the same update that they take out the GBR?

Like the way they did the MAG 2 event into the Neudaiz GBR. Personally I hope so, but I wonder... ^^;

ashley50
Dec 13, 2008, 03:29 AM
prolly not...surely not gonna happen, ST needs to take a month break so everything will go back to normal.

By normal, i mean long waits :)

Dragwind
Dec 13, 2008, 03:56 AM
I'm sure hoping so, although I don't like to hope.

Voison
Dec 13, 2008, 04:00 AM
It Won't.

Don't get you're hopes up. We will wait for ages and then It will come.

joefro
Dec 13, 2008, 04:51 AM
I would really like to see LC in January but I doubt we will get it that soon. I'm predicting late February for LC, maybe early March.

mvffin
Dec 13, 2008, 05:06 AM
It would be nice if Sega could fix the carnival during the few weeks of GBR we have. GBR-> Carnival-> Master Classes would be a nice flow.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 13, 2008, 05:07 AM
I bet we'll get a new story mission after the GBR, and then 2 weeks later, they'll announce it, and then 2 weeks after that, they'll release the event.
But that's just wishful thinking on my behalf.
Being overly optomistic, I guess.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 13, 2008, 05:08 AM
It would be nice if Sega could fix the carnival during the few weeks of GBR we have. GBR-> Carnival-> Master Classes would be a nice flow.

Y'know, I forgot about Master Classes, that would work too.

Alecc
Dec 13, 2008, 07:13 AM
Do you think that they will implement the Mission Carnival the same update that they take out the GBR?

Like the way they did the Neudaiz GBR and right into the MAG2 event. Personally I hope so, but I wonder... ^^;

Actually it was the other way around: from mag 2 into neudaiz GBR. But itīs good to remember how long it took them to go from mag1 to mag2.
That being said, i think itīs VERY unlikely that they would do anything early January, specially for our servers (coming back from holidays and stuff, having to work on something new for jp servers, itīs fair to assume they wonīt have much time to work on anything for the rest of the world.)

lumia fanatic
Dec 13, 2008, 07:33 AM

Like the way they did the Neudaiz GBR and right into the MAG2 event. Personally I hope so, but I wonder... ^^;

no they wont do that because i spoke 2 a GM not so long ago and he said that there will be two more updates before the carnival will be in progress so i highly doubt it :\

DarthLasek
Dec 14, 2008, 12:56 AM
Master Classes should definitely come after the Carnival, or else everyone will have them maxed in a week which would be ridiculous.

Kumlekar
Dec 14, 2008, 02:22 AM
I'm actually betting that master classes come before carnival. Theres been hints from GM's that they aren't too far away, but carnival hasn't been mentioned by any name.

joefro
Dec 14, 2008, 02:32 AM
Master Classes should definitely come after the Carnival, or else everyone will have them maxed in a week which would be ridiculous.
I think everyone will have them capped within a week even without carnival.

Zarode
Dec 14, 2008, 03:03 AM
But first...

A rollback.

Exploited
Dec 14, 2008, 03:07 AM
prolly not...surely not gonna happen, ST needs to take a month break so everything will go back to normal.

By normal, i mean long waits :)

ST has had like 8 months off this year of doing nothing.