PDA

View Full Version : Reward/compensation Ideas....

buzyb77
Dec 13, 2008, 03:24 PM
We all know that Segac Mess up Well Very often

Well in that Vain I decided to think up items that would not break the game and that GMs could handout For Rewards, just random, and For oh I so sorry...

1. S+11 Grider/True Grinder- When applied to a Weapon it will not fail on the Grind and if a Weapon is say 4/4 it would become a 5/5 - can't exceed 10/10.
2. Element Booster bumps up a weapon or Armor Element by 5% to a Max 50%
3. PP Drops When Applied to weapon it will add 25 pp to weapon
4. Scroll of Boost. For 1 mission you and your party get boosted EXP Must be used at start of mission
5. Scroll of Illusion. Next mission after you complete current mission yeilds a Rare Mission (1 use only)
6. Scroll of Drops.. For 1 mission you and you party will experence massive Drops (must be used at start)
7. Scroll of Apology ... Turns Current mission into Rare setup of that mission (must be used at start)

BTW none are "saleable" and alll Account linked

Turb0
Dec 13, 2008, 03:43 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=93291&highlight=compensation

I highly doubt they could even do most of those.

Broodstar1337
Dec 13, 2008, 03:45 PM
Catching us up with Japan would be a great fucking compensation. Excuse me while I wait for pigs to fly.

buzyb77
Dec 13, 2008, 03:59 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=93291&highlight=compensation

I highly doubt they could even do most of those.

Um that's nice but SEGAC blocked my IP.......

I know that they probally can't...... But those are all Item Ideas I just had as Sega keeps messing up. And they often decide to extend events (often lame as we get no new content while we wait) or we just get the Standard 3* luck...

Most of the Idea I had are modifications From games like Guild wars that have simular Items already in their current game and .....I can't wait for their Christmas event... as I know I will get some thing I like out of it....

BTW I have Played since Day 1 and Still not seen some of the EVENt critters...Like the Sonic Choas, White Day Choas ( i think there are some of these) and the Love Rappies..or seen a few of the Weapon boards I want Dropped....

tadtwisted
Dec 13, 2008, 04:02 PM
WOW you spent alot of time thinking about this...some are good ideas but if it isnt coded into the game it would take a true expansion for them to put it in and that is a ton of work.

Powder Keg
Dec 13, 2008, 05:11 PM
You're asking for things that either aren't in the game data or would require a patch...not gonna happen.

and For oh I so sorry...

wat

xRedd206x
Dec 13, 2008, 06:26 PM
I'll Say 3rd week of GBR give us Master Class's & Lightning Cup. That will throw EVERYONE off.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 13, 2008, 06:55 PM
Guys, I don't understand why you flame like this.
I mean of course, this is never going to happen, nor in the game data and I highly doubt another expansion to come.

I really liked the ideas.
Probably the 2nd one is a bit broken, but it should be added a limit.

Also this should be like the materials on PSO, but just in this case applied to your weapon.
And I say it because about a day ago I sawed someone demanding the mats to come back in order to achieve unique stats.

Phantasy Star Universe certainly has a difficult community.

xTwiztidClown
Dec 13, 2008, 07:59 PM
I want a few extra weeks of GBR or sumthin

dogg1000
Dec 13, 2008, 08:03 PM
They wont listen no matter how good or how many ideas u spam at them.... stop trying.

MasterG05
Dec 13, 2008, 08:13 PM
Boost PA little bit
3* luck
increase grind up to ten percent

Alnet
Dec 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
I'm gonna go with the obvious 3* luck... maybe a grind bonus if we're lucky...

GULD. :wacko:

Ok, not Guld. Erm... synthesis boost. Yeah, that.

Nothing tangible, but stuff that only matters if you're playing a lot. See what they did there? :wacko: