PDA

View Full Version : Any Holiday characters out there?

Sixtypinconnection
Dec 15, 2008, 01:32 PM
I just made my CAST red and green and gave him an elf like voice. I love the holidays! Anyone else doing anything to be seasonal? XD

I got me a tree as well and am hoping for lots of presents :D

Kylie
Dec 15, 2008, 01:35 PM
Rust has been going around as Santa. :lol: Hmm, I might put on the red/green doggy thing soon.

Seority
Dec 15, 2008, 01:36 PM
Here is Seo!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Seority/psu20081217_163231_001.jpg
And I'm almost sad that we arn't having any Christmas party or even or anything either!
I got Seo a cute little red+green outfit as well.

Calsetes
Dec 15, 2008, 02:17 PM
Well, if I can get the stuff together, I plan on getting a red SPF armor. Then I guess you could say I'm dressed like Santa, if Santa wore armor and had swords that were on fire and terminated things with extreme prejudice.

Still need me some holiday elves who like to heal me and blow stuff up. Any takers?

Kinako78
Dec 15, 2008, 03:34 PM
I dressed all my characters up for Christmas. :)

And I agree with Seority. We should get together and take pictures once the Christmas lobbies are up. :)

Anduril
Dec 15, 2008, 05:31 PM
Thanks for reminding me. I always dress up my characters for the Holidays. I think I may still have last year's Christmas pics somewhere.

Rust
Dec 15, 2008, 05:57 PM
I'm hanging around lobbies in Uni 02 some evenings to give out free presents in RoboSanta costume. But so far, not much luck. There is only a few people who consider themselves as good kids. But some asked to take pics on my lap. :wacko:

I was actually thinking about distributing all what I wouldn't have given out during a kind of stupid minievent involving both lobby silliness and playing through a set of mission for the heck of it, but that wouldn't be something with many participants or anything like that, since I'd probably be on my own and I have nothing too spectacular to give anyways (the only stuff that I consider to have value anymore on this game, i.e. limited-edition items from either events or seasonal monsters, I only gave it out to randoms, so I only have clothes, S/A-rank stuff and room decorations left).

Same goes for my newman who I dressed into a Christmas elf since 1st of December.
I took pics of both and was planning to post them in the Phashion thread somewhere during this week.

My beast doesn't like Christmas, so she doesn't have any special outfit. As for my human I didn't touch in ages, nobody cares (not even me) so I decided to let him go Sad Panda in his room.

Kumlekar
Dec 16, 2008, 01:05 AM
Well, if I can get the stuff together, I plan on getting a red SPF armor. Then I guess you could say I'm dressed like Santa, if Santa wore armor and had swords that were on fire and terminated things with extreme prejudice.

Still need me some holiday elves who like to heal me and blow stuff up. Any takers?

If your on PC Momo can help! (IGN: 100 series realian)

mvffin
Dec 16, 2008, 04:57 AM
I had a character on PC/PS2 named Steve the Xmas Robo.

My account has been inactive for quite awhile though. >_>

Dragwind
Dec 16, 2008, 08:08 AM
I totally forgot. I usually change my CAST colors for the holidays. I'll get right on that.

Ethateral
Dec 16, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'm gonna change my newman's outfit for the holidays on Friday, when we get the lobbies. :3 <3 I have my tree up though! I hope Santa brings me a present though. ; ;

Rust
Dec 16, 2008, 10:15 PM
I hope Santa brings me a present though. ; ;

"Ethateral".

Noted.

Morpheo
Dec 16, 2008, 10:36 PM
im dressing up as a manora on my human and a dreadle on my cast

Seority
Dec 17, 2008, 05:50 PM
Put up Seo's holi pics. Again, thanks for the presents Santa Claus! x3

lainofthewired
Dec 17, 2008, 06:15 PM
I'm gonna put up Christmas decorations in my room.

CelestialBlade
Dec 17, 2008, 06:17 PM
Chelsea's Christmas outfit:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=5404

And Anise's:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=603&pictureid=5645

jaddavie
Dec 17, 2008, 06:34 PM
I've had a Santa Claus character since the first PSU Christmas, and two of my friends have characters named Elf 1 and Elf 2. We might be handing out presents sometime when we get the Christmas lobbies.

Anduril
Dec 19, 2008, 02:26 AM
Here is my PSU Family Portrait (well, they're all my characters, but you know what I mean)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/AndurilCh/PSOWorld/HAPPYHOLIDAYS.jpg