PDA

View Full Version : AotI Question about Maximum Attack G

Calsetes
Dec 15, 2008, 02:08 PM
Alright, I went to do some story missions, and I saw that in the "older missions" category, they had Maximum Attack G rank C, B, A, S if it went up to that (don't think it did though), and I believe the item turn-in mission for the Weapons Badges you could get from that. My question is, if I do these missions now, do I still get the badges?

Sorry for the somewhat stupid question, I missed the event and saw that they had an Aura Field unit in the trade list and thought it'd be good to get. No idea what the event was even about, so any info on that would also be helpful, even if it's a basic "do this for X, hard because of Y, and Z is what you can get". Thanks.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 15, 2008, 02:12 PM
That's actually Maximum Attack G', not Maximum Attack G. No, badges no longer are obtainable in MAG'.

Calsetes
Dec 15, 2008, 02:14 PM
Alright, so other for nostalgic purposes, no point to doing them? Thanks.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 15, 2008, 02:17 PM
Well, the rewards can be decent at lower levels.

Kinako78
Dec 15, 2008, 03:49 PM
You can also still get some good A-rank weapons from it. Namely Twin DB's Sword and Twin Ruby Bullet.

Calsetes
Dec 15, 2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I saw that off the PSUpedia site (looked it up after my last message). Looks like a good place for me to take my friend who's just coming into the game and help him get powered up a bit. Thanks for all your help, guys.

Kinako78
Dec 15, 2008, 04:21 PM
You're welcome. Good luck to your friend. I'd offer to help, but I don't know which server you play on.

Calsetes
Dec 15, 2008, 04:25 PM
I play on the PC / PS2 servers. I'll be on around 5:30 or 6:00 EST tonight, so if you want to lend a hand, feel free to meet us. At the very least, I can get your card (since coming back after not playing for a year has left my friend list extremely light on people who still play and remember me).

Kinako78
Dec 15, 2008, 04:36 PM
Sure thing. Which uni will you be on?

Calsetes
Dec 15, 2008, 07:42 PM
I sent you a PM describing what uni and why I was kinda late.... stupid networking problems....

Anyway, if I missed you, either later on tomorrow (like 9 PM-ish EST) or 6 PM Wednesday we can meet up. Seems to be one problem after another with this stupid thing...

WhiteKnight01
Dec 16, 2008, 08:44 AM
I think there is a new mission coming out where the badges drop again but iv no idea when it will be out