PDA

View Full Version : lvl 40+ megid, killrshot SE

HadesAlmighty
Dec 17, 2008, 01:56 AM
will the SE increase to kill bigger baddies?

Genoa
Dec 17, 2008, 02:05 AM
at lvl.41-50, Megid will gain Incapacitate lvl.4
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/682/megid/

Killer shot remains at Incapacitate lvl.4 from levels 21-50
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/1292/killer_shot/

Use the link below to see all enemy properties. The symbol to the right of stun, and to the left of Charm, is Incapacitate. If there is a small circle in that row, it means that the enemy can be incapacitated.
http://www.amesani.org/psu/db/enemy/properties.php

Sexy_Raine
Dec 17, 2008, 02:41 AM
What?! No KS Insta-kill 5? That sucks. Guess I'll avoid using it.

Miyoko
Dec 17, 2008, 05:16 AM
Killer Shot reaaaally needs a buff at 40 or something. :( As is, it just ends being so... Bleh.

amtalx
Dec 17, 2008, 08:48 AM
KS needs a boost to SE5. I'm a little annoyed that techers are getting access to Incapacitate Lv.4 considering gunners are supposed to be the SE masters AND its a line tech. It's all kind of pointless though. Even bots are cannon fodder now. Raw damage is faster than gambling on Incapacitate landing.

Cracka_J
Dec 17, 2008, 08:50 AM
ooh megid incapacitate 4...

drool.

Seority
Dec 17, 2008, 09:10 AM
I can still kill things faster with my level 16 killer shot over my level 31 megid.

:-?

I duno.

desturel
Dec 17, 2008, 10:18 AM
I can still kill things faster with my level 16 killer shot over my level 31 megid.

Meh, depends on the situation. Killer shot is better in wide open spaces like Grove of Fanatics or Desert Goliath. Megid is better in tight corridors like Train Rescure, Seed Express or White Beast. It's a bit redundant however since Megid does so much damage to most creatures that you can't tell if it was the SE that knocked them out or the damage unless you one shot them.

Darius_Drake
Dec 17, 2008, 10:31 AM
at lvl.41-50, Megid will gain Incapacitate lvl.4
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/682/megid/

Killer shot remains at Incapacitate lvl.4 from levels 21-50
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/1292/killer_shot/

Use the link below to see all enemy properties. The symbol to the right of stun, and to the left of Charm, is Incapacitate. If there is a small circle in that row, it means that the enemy can be incapacitated.
http://www.amesani.org/psu/db/enemy/properties.php

Thanks for the links. Those were very informative. Especially the last one.

Seority
Dec 17, 2008, 11:02 AM
Well, I just ment that if I do say, Seed Express, I kill things faster with my fG with killer shot then with my fT with megid.
For example, it takes about 2 shoots to kill a small enemy with lvl 16 killer shoot, while i usually have to hit 3-4 times with megid before they die.

I agree it's definetly situational, but I just have more luck with killer shot. I supppose I could suck up another month of my life to get megid to 41 to see if that really makes an impact in difference. x3

All in all though, techs are 41+ are just HAWT, so if anything, they have way more viusal appeal. ^^ (Sorry gunners D; )

Darius_Drake
Dec 17, 2008, 11:52 AM
Well, I just ment that if I do say, Seed Express, I kill things faster with my fG with killer shot then with my fT with megid.
For example, it takes about 2 shoots to kill a small enemy with lvl 16 killer shoot, while i usually have to hit 3-4 times with megid before they die.

I agree it's definetly situational, but I just have more luck with killer shot. I supppose I could suck up another month of my life to get megid to 41 to see if that really makes an impact in difference. x3

All in all though, techs are 41+ are just HAWT, so if anything, they have way more viusal appeal. ^^ (Sorry gunners D; )

Eh. My gunner is much higher than my techer, bet even I can see that visually teching is where it is at.

unicorn
Dec 17, 2008, 12:41 PM
I don't see whats the problem. Techers usually get the shaft when it comes to damage, atleast let them have *something*. >_>;

NexGen
Dec 17, 2008, 01:27 PM
Eh. My gunner is much higher than my techer, bet even I can see that visually teching is where it is at.

Pft, you can have the purple balls, my mizurakihoh crackling gives off such a pleasing sound for killer shot!

Reminds me of playing with a cap gun during my youth. Or the Nintendo Zapper lol.

Africa
Dec 17, 2008, 02:08 PM
hey i'll take my sparkle while i have the chance. Anyhow gunners get se fighters do high damage techers get to sparkle for now. robots tend to group up so i think megid wins most of time damage and se while ks is probably better at goliath it's not at grove, besides what would a higher incapacitate do? most large creatures are immune. my point its negligible, the better one is the one that works more at the time. also why megid seed express? try a lil regrant it works very well in those tight spots.

Cracka_J
Dec 17, 2008, 02:30 PM
um, if you're talking about lightning based robots (applies especially to DG), nosdiga/radiga can kill faster & more efficient then either ks or megid....so it's really a moot point.

CellarDoor
Dec 17, 2008, 02:36 PM
I don't see whats the problem. Techers usually get the shaft when it comes to damage, atleast let them have *something*. >_>;

I don't mind techers getting a little boost at all. My main gripe is that KS stays the same (aside from damage and accuracy modifiers) from level 21 on. SE 5 for KS would be nice for those who use it enough to get it to level 41+, especially since it can't be leveled AFK.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2008, 05:26 AM
What are you guys talking about?
Killer shot got something very useful in my opinion
It's PP cost remains 48 from levels 21-50. Once you obtain Incapacitate 4, you no longer get an increase in PP costs.
This is especially nice for Gunmaster seeing you'll burn through a Killer Shot rifle anyways.
KS also caps +15% more ATA than the Elemental Rifle Shots. (100% in comparison to Elemental's 85%, which elemental shots cap at 85% at lvl.31 and no longer increase)