PDA

View Full Version : Simple question

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 17, 2008, 05:23 AM
Hiya guys ^^

Errm this is probably a tres easy question, but I can't find where my screenshots are on my computer. I've recently re-installed and re-formatted my computer cos of viruses, I used to have the screenshots in my PSU folder in C drive, but since re-formatting my hard drives both PSU and AOI are no on my D Drive, however there seems to be no screenshot folder in either of the game folders anymore.

Just wondering if anyone knows where they are? Also is it the "Print Screen" button for screenshots like in other games yeah? :S

Thanks

Tifa

Alnet
Dec 17, 2008, 05:26 AM
There should be a large folder named "SEGA" in "Documents". Theres a folder inside with the name "PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus". Inside -that- folder, there's "BACKUP", "LOG", and "SCREENSHOT".

... at least, that's the way it's set up on my computer (running Vista-64, if that helps any). If you're on XP or something, the SEGA folder might be hiding somewhere else. Use the "Search" function to find it.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 17, 2008, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the quick response and info, i'll try it tonight when i get home from work ^^

Tifa