PDA

View Full Version : Bit confused

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 17, 2008, 06:42 AM
Hi guys,

I checked out PSUpedia for more info on the new classes they're adding to PSU, when i looked at Fighmaster the only equipable weapons are apparently S rank only, and looking at the weapon types I could use, it'd only be axes, spears, swords and double sabers? Is that true? 4 weapon types? That seems like a kinda pointless class, not too sure. I guess they're the most powerful melee weapons (PA depending) but iunno, I don't use any of those weapons lol.

Does anybody know what the other Mastercalss useable weapons are?

Thanks ^^

Tifa

Arada
Dec 17, 2008, 06:53 AM
What PSUpedia said.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

GreenArcher
Dec 17, 2008, 07:12 AM
Gunmaster - Laser Cannons / Rifles / Twin Handguns / Shotguns

Masterforce - Rods / Wands / Madoogs

All master classes get access to lvl50 PAs (Masterforce only gets lv10 support techs though), have increased attack speed (or casting time for Masterforce), and have slightly lower stats than their forte- counterparts.

DEM_CIG
Dec 17, 2008, 07:40 AM
Master classes are just a glorified forteclass with higher atp and tp, and less weapon choice.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 17, 2008, 07:45 AM
Hmm thanks for the info guys, kinda a pointless update for PSU for me then as I only use knuckles and Twin Claws, I suppose higher ATT is good fomr some people but I found LKK last weekend so I don't really need it.

Isn't there a new level being added in this update though?

Thanks

Tifa

DarkEliteRico
Dec 17, 2008, 07:51 AM
Wouldn't say new level, unless I missed something, but an addition to the Episode III story and lobby should be out.

Alnet
Dec 17, 2008, 12:38 PM
Master classes are just a glorified forteclass with higher atp and tp, and less weapon choice.

Not so. ;3 Master types have lower ATP/TP, and higher attack speed and PP usage. They're also the only classes that can get any PA to LV50 (aside from Acrotecher). They're classes meant for extreme DPS, and nothing more. They're the actual "true" specialized classes, since you sacrifice literally everything else to play it.