PDA

View Full Version : So how ready are you really? (Master classes)

desturel
Dec 17, 2008, 10:48 AM
I see lots of threads with people saying "I'm ready for master classes", but are you really ready?

So far the only one I'm really ready for is Masterforce and the upgrade to Acrotecher.

All Techs (attack and support) except for two are at 40. The two that are not are Megiverse and Megistar.

For FighMaster I'm a bit behind on a few things.

Redda, Jabroga and Dugrega 40
Tornado Break, Gravity Break 40
Spinning Break 30
Majarra, Daggas, Robado 40
Spiral Dance 40
Tornado Dance 18
Absolute Dance 28
Gravity Dance 1

I've been working on Absolute Dance to try to at least get it to 31, but I doubt I'll be able to finish while running GBR.

Gunmaster I am way behind on.

Barada Maga, Banga, Riga, Inga, Diga, Yoga, Megiga 40
Barada Chamga 21
Burning, Frozen, Plasma, Rising, and Dark Prism are 31
Grav Prism is 5
Mayalee Prism is 3
Phantasm Prism is 21
Burning, Frozen, Plasma, Grav, Rising, and Dark Shot are 37 (I don't know why I haven't finished them to 40 yet either)
Mayalee Shot is 30
Killer Shot is 33 and 35 (I have two copies of Killer shot that I alternate between.)
Twin Burning, Freeze, Plasma, Grav, Rising, and Dark are 31
Twin Mayalee is 27
Twin Penetration is 2

So basically only the Shotguns are "ready". I can level the Rifles and Twins and Lasers the rest of the way as a Gunmaster so that isn't really a big problem, but I can't say that I couldn't do that as any other class so I don't really need to switch to gunmaster at this time.

With tomorrow being the last day before Master Classes, I can see myself going to MasterForce then to Acrotecher to get all of my skills (with the possible exception of Megiverse and Megistar) to 50 which means it will be a while before I'm really ready to do Fighmaster or Gunmaster.

Seority
Dec 17, 2008, 10:58 AM
I think one of these already exsist.
As for me though, I'm not at all. Gives me more things to do then just spam Egg Thieves for a month =)

DreXxiN
Dec 17, 2008, 11:19 AM
This thread makes me wonder that even if Master Classes DID come on time months ago or so how many people would not even be ready anyway, lol.

WhiteKnight01
Dec 17, 2008, 11:24 AM
on my ft most of my attack techs are 38+ and on my at all suport are 40 with most techs 21+, I prefer playing as a acrotecher so il be on him for the first few weeks

Dragwind
Dec 17, 2008, 11:27 AM
I only plan to play GM seriously, so it's the one I've really prepared for.

In terms of GM, I got everything that's needed for the most part. I just need to get all my elemental lasers from 36-40. Other than that, I'm all set.

For FM, I have every melee PA at 31+, with some at 40. My gear however, is somewhat lacking to my standards. I'll still play it for fun I suppose.

For MF, again, somewhat lacking. I have all my techs at 31+, and semi decent okarods, pushans, and tesbras. I'll probably only mess with it for fun, or improve it in the future.

desturel
Dec 17, 2008, 11:33 AM
This thread makes me wonder that even if Master Classes DID come on time months ago or so how many people would not even be ready anyway, lol.

I think most people who say "I am ready for the master classes" just see that they have Shotguns Rifles and Twin handguns done. I see lots of gunners say they will never level up the laser cannons. The number of people you see with level 40 lasers are relatively small.

The same thing for fightmaster. You'll see Spiral Dance, Tornado Dance and Gravity Dance at 40, but Absolute Dance at 11 or so. Redda and Jabroga are capped on almost everyone who plays a fighter, but Dugrega "might" be 21. Majarra is 40, but Robado and Daggas are low level. Gravity Break is 40, but Spinning and Tornado are still level 1.

Even with me saying this, I never bothered to level Megiverse. I've had all of my other techs capped for at least a few months, but I haven't taken the time to finish Megiverse.

Sure your favorite skills, bullets and techs are ready, but the rest of the pallet is lacking. I'm sure with the skills I have right now I could play any of the Master classes and be competent, but I can't say that I'm really ready for the master class.

Aisha379
Dec 17, 2008, 11:35 AM
PA lvling wise, I'm pretty ready for my FM, I haven't got as much equipment as I want though (probably has something to do with needing 6 of every damn weapon type at a fairly decent percent...)

GM wise, her PA's are all over the place but she has much better equipment. Only lvl...7 GT though, so I need to work on that a bit more...

I'm still going to switch on Friday anyway, I doubt I'll be having TOO much trouble.

goaferboy
Dec 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
I'm ready for the switch in terms of things I actually NEED to be a GT (Weapons, Armour, Units and Job levels). Still need to level bullets though.

stukasa
Dec 17, 2008, 11:38 AM
I still don't know why people equate "being ready for Master classes" with "having capped PAs." :-? There's no PA level requirement to switch to Master classes. Plus, you'll actually level your PAs faster *after* you switch. The only things you need to be ready are a set of S-rank weapons and S-rank line shields (and the prerequisite class levels).

I guess I just don't understand why people are rushing to level PAs now when it's not necessary at all. Almost all my techs and bullets are 31+, and that's more than good enough for me.

Aisha379
Dec 17, 2008, 11:43 AM
I still don't know why people equate "being ready for Master classes" with "having capped PAs." :-? There's no PA level requirement to switch to Master classes. Plus, you'll actually level your PAs faster *after* you switch. The only things you need to be ready are a set of S-rank weapons and S-rank line shields (and the prerequisite class levels).

I guess I just don't understand why people are rushing to level PAs now when it's not necessary at all. Almost all my techs and bullets are 31+, and that's more than good enough for me.

I agree. I guess everyone wants to kick extreme ass right at the start =S

I hated playing Fighgunner so my double saber PA's are crap, but my swords are all 31+ and even all my spears are (gasp, not just majarra).

With bullets, I'm just trying to get my Cast to level 100 already so I can, ya know, do good missions...I have a few rifles at 30-ish though, and I'm working on my twin handguns while stuck in GT-mode...

Voison
Dec 17, 2008, 11:44 AM
I am so not near ready for MF.

I need to Get my Buffs up to 30 First as a FT.
Then level all My Techs for MF.
Level my PAs.
get my main Level Up.
Finish leveling WT.
Level MF.

Alot of work, and so little time. :(

Mag_Launcher
I'm totally ready for Gunmaster. The only GM related bullets I HAVEN'T 40'd are Killer Shot, Mayalee Shot, and Mayalee Prism. KS and MP I just haven't really gotten around to finishing, and noone likes MS anyway.

Not gonna go into my gear as I'm not gonna be like you guys who use topics like this as an opportunity to show off. You know who you are.

DarkEliteRico
killer shot still isn't capped
twin penetrate....
3 more laser cannons to go, too bad i'm half asleep now or i'd be leveling them up some more. All other PA's i feel are useful are already capped

pretty decent gear, and all my armors are 30+ with all the units i could need

Darius_Drake
Dec 17, 2008, 11:48 AM
I think most people who say "I am ready for the master classes" just see that they have Shotguns Rifles and Twin handguns done. I see lots of gunners say they will never level up the laser cannons. The number of people you see with level 40 lasers are relatively small.

The same thing for fightmaster. You'll see Spiral Dance, Tornado Dance and Gravity Dance at 40, but Absolute Dance at 11 or so. Redda and Jabroga are capped on almost everyone who plays a fighter, but Dugrega "might" be 21. Majarra is 40, but Robado and Daggas are low level. Gravity Break is 40, but Spinning and Tornado are still level 1.

Even with me saying this, I never bothered to level Megiverse. I've had all of my other techs capped for at least a few months, but I haven't taken the time to finish Megiverse.

Sure your favorite skills, bullets and techs are ready, but the rest of the pallet is lacking. I'm sure with the skills I have right now I could play any of the Master classes and be competent, but I can't say that I'm really ready for the master class.

I feel you on fighmaster. You have me nailed for the most part. I don't have any of the double sabers maxed, but my lowest skill is actually Tornado Dance. I have Redda and Jabroga capped while my Dugrega is around 27. Mararra and Robado is capped and Daggas is around 25. I am switched on the sword pa's though. I have spinning break at 31+, but my Gravity Break is at 26 while I never bothered to get Tornado. Don't really plan to either.

My gunmaster and masterforce is definitely lacking as far as pa levels are concerned. I will be playing those for fun mostly though.

Elec
Dec 17, 2008, 11:48 AM
I'm not ready for any of the master classes. >_>
My techer hasn't even touched WT yet, and my current gunner has neither fG or GT at 10. My fighter has both fG and GT at 20, but I don't really want to switch bullets again. In addition to my pretty lame bullet/TECHNIC levels. :<

DreXxiN
Dec 17, 2008, 11:51 AM

Because the forte equivalent is more useful until you have them above 40 (Lower stats)

Magician
Dec 17, 2008, 11:52 AM
Not really, my SDZR buffs are only at level thirty.

I'm so focused on my acrotecher's progression that I could care less about the masterclasses.

Seority
Dec 17, 2008, 11:54 AM
Guess we can all plan on groups setting up daily Egg Theives runs for MP and lots of tech leveling at Rafton! ^^

I hope some of you other MTs will help me with the thought of MTs casting faster then ATs just so I know the boosts properly lol.

desturel
Dec 17, 2008, 11:56 AM
I still don't know why people equate "being ready for Master classes" with "having capped PAs." :-?

Mainly because for MasterForce (which would be my main master class) it might actually be harder to level low level PAs.

A large HP hit and PP cost increase as well as removal of alternate weapon type can make it difficult to level low level spells. It is definitely more expensive to run around leveling skills as a MF with S rank gear. Even with only using photon charges, you will spend at least twice as much as you would as an acrotecher due to the increased PP drain.

For GunMaster and Fighmaster I must admit that it isn't really a big problem, but you certainly aren't making much use out of those classes with underleveled skills and bullets. You would likely do better as a different class until you at least leveled everything to around 30.

Neith
Dec 17, 2008, 11:58 AM
Fighmaster:
Axe: Jabroga 40, Dugrega 30, Redda 40
Spear: Majarra 40, Daggas 35
Double Saber: I don't have any of these PA's at 21 (I hate Fighgunner, and will likely use Doubles only for Tornado Dancing for travel. I MAY level Absolute Dance though)
Sword: Tornado 40, Spinning 26 (may work on it a little), Gravity 30

Gunmaster: (Ugh, need a lot of work on this)
Rifles: Burning/Killer are fine. Frozen is high level, and Dark is halfway. Ground, Lightning, Light need major leveling.
Shotgun: Fire, Lightning, Ground and Light are 40. Dark is mid 30's, and Ice is 29 (so I'll level that to 31 at least)
Laser: Oh dear. Highest is Light (20), Dark/Ice are 17, and the rest are VERY low level. I'd not used lasers much until they were buffed, and even then I was way too lazy to level them :lol: Guess I'll do some work on them.

Masterforce:
I may work on some Gi-techs, and once we have the class, I'll level Foie/Dambarta to 41 as they're closest.

Gunmaster needs the most work, but even with some low level bullets I should be able to play it fine. I use Shotgun primarily, so as long as that's leveled well, I'll be able to play without too much problem.

Darius_Drake
Dec 17, 2008, 12:02 PM
Fighmaster:
Axe: Jabroga 40, Dugrega 30, Redda 40
Spear: Majarra 40, Daggas 35
Double Saber: I don't have any of these PA's at 21 (I hate Fighgunner, and will likely use Doubles only for Tornado Dancing for travel. I MAY level Absolute Dance though)
Sword: Tornado 40, Spinning 26 (may work on it a little), Gravity 30

Gunmaster: (Ugh, need a lot of work on this)
Rifles: Burning/Killer are fine. Frozen is high level, and Dark is halfway. Ground, Lightning, Light need major leveling.
Shotgun: Fire, Lightning, Ground and Light are 40. Dark is mid 30's, and Ice is 29 (so I'll level that to 31 at least)
Laser: Oh dear. Highest is Light (20), Dark/Ice are 17, and the rest are VERY low level. I'd not used lasers much until they were buffed, and even then I was way too lazy to level them :lol: Guess I'll do some work on them.

Masterforce:
I may work on some Gi-techs, and once we have the class, I'll level Foie/Dambarta to 41 as they're closest.

Gunmaster needs the most work, but even with some low level bullets I should be able to play it fine. I use Shotgun primarily, so as long as that's leveled well, I'll be able to play without too much problem.

Don't feel bad. I neglected my Laser Cannon pa's more than you have. I don't even have all of them at 11 yet. :( Which is horrible in comparison to all my other gunner pa's. Heck even my ks is approaching 31.

goaferboy
Dec 17, 2008, 12:07 PM

What he said.

I also don't understand why people level all the bullets for every weapon. There is 6 elements and 6 pallet spaces. I just have one slot for each element. Dark shotgun, light shotgun, ice rifle, fire rifle, ground handguns and lightning handguns.

stukasa
Dec 17, 2008, 12:15 PM
Because the forte equivalent is more useful until you have them above 40 (Lower stats)
I guess so, but you're going to be weaker either way at type level 1. :p

@desturel: I didn't think of that. I guess I was just confused because people keep implying you have to have all your PAs capped to be ready, but I think 31+ is definitely good enough.

Rayokarna
Dec 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
Im going MF on my main.

Cracka_J
Dec 17, 2008, 12:23 PM
FM
Axes - Redda 40, Dugrega 40, Jabroga 40
Spears - Dagas 40, Robado 40, Majarra 40
Swords - Tornado 40, Spinning 40, Gravity 40
Double Sabers - Spiral 40, Gravity 40, Tornado 32, Absolute 25

So Tornado/Absolute to work on there.

MF
All offensive techs 40...support 30....bye bye support.
And my 10/10 pwands are quite anxious to have lvl 50 techs binded to them.

I think I'm ready :)

darkante
Dec 17, 2008, 12:23 PM
Don't feel bad. I neglected my Laser Cannon pa's more than you have. I don't even have all of them at 11 yet. :( Which is horrible in comparison to all my other gunner pa's. Heck even my ks is approaching 31.

No wonder Laser Cannon bullets leveling gets neglected...the speed to level it?
Very awful!

I´m suprised i even have 2 of those elements maxed!

zensiyo
Dec 17, 2008, 12:33 PM
Yes , i am all my bullets and i mean ALL , are 40 my cast was born , is and will be always ranger type so im ready . And by all i meant all the weapons than use bUllets are 40 :)

desturel
Dec 17, 2008, 12:47 PM
And by all i meant all the weapons than use bUllets are 40 :)

Masei-sou? Chousei-sou? Kyumeisei-shiki? :D

xBladeM6x
Dec 17, 2008, 01:00 PM
Equipment Wise: Completely Ready On Fighter And Techer.

PA Wise: Completely ready on Fighter, mostly on Techer.

^.^

Cujo
Dec 17, 2008, 01:11 PM
I have most of the weapons i'll want want as a FM, and all of my skills that i'll be using are over 21. I haven't bean focusing on them too hard becauase I'm gonna be a master for 20 levels, I have that much time to level up those skills. I'll probably start with Double sabers, I have a lot of those, followed by spears,I have three, and then swords, also three

Golto
Dec 17, 2008, 01:41 PM
I've been ready for Gunmaster since June, when I got all elemental shotgun, rifle, and twin handgun bullets to lvl 40. Which is when we should have gotten them. I guess six months late is better than never.

Darius_Drake
Dec 17, 2008, 02:29 PM
I will also try to get my master classes up to a level 20. I have to prepare for the stat hit I will take this friday for my beast.

Male Beast: Level 140 (stats)

-------------HP--------ATP--------ATA---------TP--------DFP--------EVP---------MST--------STA
---------|----------|-----------|------------|------------|-----------|-------------|------------|------------|
FF(20)-|_4569_|_2204__|__526___|__291__|__409__|__221___| __165___|__10___|

FM(1)--|_3253_|_1700__|__412___|__282__|__260__|___86___| __216___|___8___|

It will be a bittersweet day.

jobber
Dec 17, 2008, 02:34 PM
lol @ being ready based on PA

I've been playing PSU since day 1 as a gunner and I've only capped 4 PAs at 40

Shou
Dec 17, 2008, 02:38 PM
I just need to grind my pushans and delpis. I ran out of grinders during the boost so i will wait until after the mission carnival for the next grind boost to finish off the grinding. but so far this is what i have prepared for MF:

Pwand 9/9
Pwand 6/6
Pushan 8/10
Pushan 8/9
Tesbra 8/8
Tesbra 7/7

Har / Smart
Lumirua / Spread

And a SHITLOAD of ungrinded pushans, tesbras and delpis. >_>

I need to work on my armors but I think i will wait till more are released/easier to get. but the ones i have are s rank, have the slots i need and have every element around 30% so im set.

Oh yeah and i have every tech capped. -nosmegid and megiverse *useless if you ask me*

ashley50
Dec 17, 2008, 02:49 PM
was ready since JP got it...

Hrith
Dec 17, 2008, 03:09 PM
http://keffypoo.free.fr/psu/character_data.html

autumn
Dec 17, 2008, 03:19 PM
I think I"m alright looking. All of the technics I use and that I think are worth the time to level have the appropriate levels (if you don't use the PA why level it?) My MF palatte is alright looking, just needs ground up during the next grind boost we get. My GM stuff is... eh on PAs but okay on equipment.

NDW
Dec 17, 2008, 03:33 PM
I think one of these already exsist.
As for me though, I'm not at all. Gives me more things to do then just spam Egg Thieves for a month =)

There was a topic like this, mine in fact.

http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146429

At the moment, all four of my characters are ready based on weapons, armor and units. The only thing I need to work on is my last two characters' PAs. Here is a link (http://psupedia.info/User:YTown_Nate_Dogg) to show a profile of their PAs if you wish you look.

Proto07
Dec 17, 2008, 03:41 PM
For GM I just need to level laser PA's. All are at 25 except Mayalee which is at 20. I got my other PA's maxed and I have the 4 guns I'll need.

When I cap out GM I'll switch back to AT and level my buffs to 41. Should only take 5 minutes ;). I'm just tired of being a nurse right now...

chicken105
Dec 17, 2008, 03:42 PM
Just need a 2nd fire spear (gekitsnata) and 3 more armas lines 30+% (ground, light, ice) and I'm ready. Everything else I got done is in the link my sig.

Today, tomorrow and 1 long day of school friday for me... :P. I find it funny that they gave out master classes on the day I'm going to a concert. :(

Darius_Drake
Dec 17, 2008, 03:50 PM
I just need to grind my pushans and delpis. I ran out of grinders during the boost so i will wait until after the mission carnival for the next grind boost to finish off the grinding. but so far this is what i have prepared for MF:

Pwand 9/9
Pwand 6/6
Pushan 8/10
Pushan 8/9
Tesbra 8/8
Tesbra 7/7

Har / Smart
Lumirua / Spread

And a SHITLOAD of ungrinded pushans, tesbras and delpis. >_>

I need to work on my armors but I think i will wait till more are released/easier to get. but the ones i have are s rank, have the slots i need and have every element around 30% so im set.

Oh yeah and i have every tech capped. -nosmegid and megiverse *useless if you ask me*

Real nice. You just made my techers palette look like crap. Now I have to go back and help her build her self esteem back up. :P

fayt6
Dec 17, 2008, 06:53 PM
im not ready at all lol but then again i never am ...i plan on using gms faster fireing rate to lvl my bullets up faster... i have like 2 s rank shields storm line an serafi senba storm is 26% dark an serafi is 30 light
for fm i have s rank axes and double sabers at about 20 or 30%s an tornado dance at 18 jabagora at 36 an duss majjara at 40...im doing stuff slowly im just now leveling my pms lol so yea imma newb =P

SakuraJr
Dec 17, 2008, 07:13 PM
I'll be fully ready by friday! The majority of my techs will be at 40 and ready for master force D:

Master Force Pallet:

Pwand 8/8
Pwand 8/8
Gaozoran Rod 10/10
Pwand 4/7 (grind it later >_>)
Pwand 6/6
Tesbra 2/10
Pushan 3/10

Tsudori
Dec 17, 2008, 07:28 PM
i not even remotely ready for Fighmaster as i do not have a single weapon skill capped yet, dirt poor so have minimal S class weaponry. Still that wont stop me from using it and having fun whilst doing so. Being spontaneous always works for me too much preperation wont allow to me to enjoy the class as much. Just my opinion.

_K1_
Dec 17, 2008, 07:30 PM
I'd be ready if they had given us more than like five days notice. I hope this isn't "compensation". Need to level up WT, but who wants a WT (7) in a GBR run?

Kizeragi
Dec 17, 2008, 07:32 PM
All I have to do to be ready is click "New Subscription" on Playsega site. :)

lainofthewired
Dec 17, 2008, 07:45 PM
All I know is that my main character is at level 20 fighgunner and level 20 fortefighter, so yeah I'm ready. I've been ready.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Dec 17, 2008, 07:59 PM

All my Technics are lvl40! Im readly for MasterForce!

NDW
Dec 17, 2008, 08:11 PM
Need to level up WT, but who wants a WT (7) in a GBR run?

That's why I'm glad I leveled up my CAST's Guntecher and my Newman's Wartecher in MAG runs, was easier to do. :cool:

Itachi1990
Dec 17, 2008, 08:14 PM
I guess im ready weapon wis but not bullets my pallet-
Rattlesnake 4/10
Rattlesnake 7/10
Shigga Baret 5/10
Shigga Desta 2/10
Battlestopper X2
Only thing I need is an sn/g and maybe a needle cannon

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 17, 2008, 08:19 PM
Well since gunmaster is the only class im doing this is my work:
Rifles: All atleast 31+ except for 3( 2 elemental and KS)
Twin Handguns: all 28+
Shotguns: All 21+
Lasers:Surprising all the elemental are atleast 21. I'm quite surprised and accomplished bout this one ^_^

O yea i forgot to get GT to 10

Hmmm let see...to level 10 you need 8000 Mission points....(bout to do the math)

If i run GBR S2 and get atleast a S rank on each mission then...
Scarred Planet: Getting an S= 138
Lighting Beast: Getting an S= 196
Seed Express: Getting an S= 256
Electronic Brain:Getting an S= 261

Thats about 851 points (if i get a S on each on)
So bout 9 1/2 runs of GBR

Then there is also the possibly of Illusionary Shaft which gives 1337 on S i believe

So depending on how good the party is....i dont think it will take that long.....
Plus my GT is already 4 so im gettin there

Akumamaru
Dec 17, 2008, 09:45 PM
im very ready i hope to be the first newman fighmaster

unicorn
Dec 17, 2008, 09:50 PM

Nice. Heh. I'm ready to be one of the few Cast Masterforces! Murr hurr.

Most of my techs are around 35-39, I dont feel like I need to lvl them anymore on FT if MF is going to be better for that.

DAMASCUS
Dec 18, 2008, 12:24 AM
I'm definitely going to wait to make an MF since you really get very little benefit unless you have spells ready to hit the next tier.

I've got quite a few melee PAs for the FM set in the thirties but I always made it a point to use a PA less once it hit 31.

My bullet PA levels are still pathetic and spread thin BUT GM can still be fun so I'm going to go for it anyway and see how fast I can get through those levels ;)

Zarode
Dec 18, 2008, 12:35 AM
I'm as ready as I am when I'm about to play with shitty people. Just more of them.

Fantastic.

TecherRamen
Dec 18, 2008, 12:38 AM
my 25 gekkitsnatas say Bring It.

Anduril
Dec 18, 2008, 01:24 AM
I'm ready with Kayla as far as class requirements go for all three Master classes, but in terms of PAs, well, I still have a bit of leveling to do on my rifles, lasers, and twin handguns. Newman Gunmaster FTW!

Ethateral
Dec 18, 2008, 01:44 AM
I've been ready for Masterforce for months now. Equips and armours(32%+) are all ready and raring to go. I'm so anxious. <3 My Fighmaster to be, not so much. I'm not much of a fighter person. So I'll play the class for a bit, and if I don't like it, I might sell all her equips. >.>

pikachief
Dec 18, 2008, 01:55 AM
lol, i used to lvl up my bullets from time to time, i mainly want my lasers and shotguns to 40 and at least 1 rifles to 40 to try SE lvl 5

when i heard the news i had 1 laser at 40 and 4 shotguns at 40 LOL and i've had hardly anytime this week to lvl up y stuff >.< but i still managed this week to fit in my 2 last shotguns and 3 more lasers and hopefully maybe a rifle, if not its close :)

but yea, im sorta ready for some of the gunmaster, idc about fighmaster PAs much lol got my majjarra to 40 and jabroga doesnt get much better past 40 anyways :P and i like my techer to have some support :)

tAKt
Dec 18, 2008, 02:02 AM

Right there with ya.

I've got all the double saber pa's over 31, broga ( never liked the other two ) is 35 or 'somthin and for daggers/sabers I have most of their pa's at 30.

Most of the time people think I'm a human lol when they notice I'm a newman their just like whoa wait wutt? Gear wise I have 4 double agitos all 42%+ and two bil de axes no element 7/10 and 5/8 grinds. End note: Newman Knights ftw!!! x]

Sexy_Raine
Dec 18, 2008, 03:08 AM
MF- All my offense techs have been 40 for months. Plus I've got my five P Wands, 10/10 Coni and two 5/10 Pushans. There's nothing more I need..... maybe better armors I guess.

GM- The only F human GM to exist. All of Nova's shotgunelements are lv40, almost all rifles elements are lv40, Grav shot is currently 36, Burning Prism 26, Plasma Prism 33, Rising Prism 38, Dark Prism 40., Maylee Prism 20.

Shigga Baret 6/10
Rattlesnake 4/9 (also has an ungrinded Rattlesnac)
Blackbull 7/7 (Need more S+10s for three 5/10 Blackbulls)
Meteor Cannon 10/10 and 8/8
Needle Cannon 3/10 (Also has another Needle [B] )

FM- ANA's PAs are still underleveled, not that I care. Melee is boring anyway.

Pika
Dec 18, 2008, 05:48 AM
I'm not ready for any of them, and dont care much either. i plan to eventually have a gunmaster, but thats it. fighmaster doesnt interest me at all due to weapons they can use...the only one on the list i like is double saber....and im unsure about masterforce right now...depends on how my force/soon to be wartecher goes.

DEM_CIG
Dec 18, 2008, 09:11 AM
Im ready for fighmaster, all i need is a cati/skill. Gunmaster all i need is to get my bullets up. And I am staying acrotecher on my newman so... no masterforce for me.

RadiantLegend
Dec 18, 2008, 11:43 AM
FM
Spinning / Gravity Break Lv 40 (1 element 40%+)
majarra / Daggas / Robado Lv 40 ( 2 elements 40%+ )
Jabroga / Redda / Dugrega Lv 40 (All elelments could be better XD )
Tornado Dance Lv 12 (I like the blue PA effect)

GM
Rifles - all elements Lv40 , KS lv 27 (It will lv on dead bots)
Shotgun - all elements Lv40
Laser - all elements Lv 40
Twin H. Guns - all elements Lv40

Spread Needle x1, Desta x2, Needle Cannon x1, Rattlesnake x2, Rattlesnac x1, blackbull x2, Battlestopper x2, Hyper viper x2, back-up meat-cannon x1(lol)

My GM is much prepared than my FM.

DarthLasek
Dec 18, 2008, 08:49 PM

Because , ZOMG I AM 1337 I MUST SHOW0FF.....C'mon now this is old news. Lol, Elitism is taking over.

DarthLasek
Dec 18, 2008, 08:52 PM
I am only going Fighmaster to Level my Double sabers and Spears to 50, other than that there is no benefit for me. GunMaster is the only one worth it to me and my alt is switching to GM for good. (Goodbye Degahna :(...Can't wait for the upgrade).

Atomic646
Dec 18, 2008, 11:57 PM
Well... Im good on armor, weapons, units and such but bullets :/ still working them to 21 so far light and dark are 21 ice 20 the rest are 13, but other than that yeah Im ready!!!

DjDragoon
Dec 19, 2008, 12:57 AM
Got all the usuable Fighmaster PAs up to 40. I'm still looking for a Red/Knight and an agito, but other than that... I've been ready.

lainofthewired
Dec 19, 2008, 01:08 AM
I have a question. Can we use A class units on our S class armor when we are a master of any kind?

San Anto
Dec 19, 2008, 01:28 AM
I have a question. Can we use A class units on our S class armor when we are a master of any kind?

yep can use any unit

DreXxiN
Dec 19, 2008, 02:04 AM
I'll probably get up really early and finish up my last two shotguns.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 02:17 AM
Well i just gotta do two runs of Egg Thieves S to get guntecher to 10 then i'll b ready for gunmaster

The_Brimada
Dec 19, 2008, 02:30 AM
All Fighmaster PAs(there's only 13...) are either capped or 21+

I'm good to go for that.

Bullets aren't near maxed, just two 31+ rifles(burn/dark) and two 31+ shotties. Even so, gear wise I'm good to go on both FM and GM.

Finae
Dec 19, 2008, 02:48 AM
MF - A joke to me. Sold off all my pwands again and will just get one again later after i got all techs to 50 and these classes at 20. I will be using mags mainly so i only need 1 pwand at most (2 if I got nothin else to hunt). This class is only for party play for me and for the "lol look at my pretty techs factor." They won't be able to do the missions I want fast (Seed express S2 for example) thus I wouldn't use em in solo play a whole lot. Techs have been 40 since the old ages where it was actually hard to level up technic/bullets ;P.

AT - Same as MF except apply it to support techs and the fact I enjoy it more than FT/MF.

FM - Lol ready as I'll ever be. Obviously, FM will get you the fastest times if thats what you're after and thats what I'll be playing as mainly. Cast FM ftw ;P. Ofcourse, if you don't have good gear, you will be a crappy FM so I can see why some people are put off.

GM - I hate ranged in any games and I won't be touching GM with a 500" nub :P. They are a boring class to me and I would rather play FT/MF over them. Doesn't matter if they are second best at doing TA, just boring class in general to me (all ranged classes).

The other classes that get a boost in their technic levels I could care less about. They are all weak to me (especially GT).

Alnet
Dec 19, 2008, 03:21 AM
On all 3 of my characters, I'm PA-wise set. Fighter PAs are all at 21+, and Gunner/Techer PAs are 21-40.

I can't say 31-40 because I'm not a fan of shotguns, and left them behind after LV21 to go back and continue the xbow spam.

Ecchi
Dec 19, 2008, 03:47 AM
im jus lazy............

mvffin
Dec 19, 2008, 04:02 AM
I have my equipment ready for GM, but I only have one Rifle at 40, 5 Shotguns (not using chamga. EVER), and one out of 2 Twin Handgun (not using elementals). My lasers are 26-35 and I will probably tackle those once GBR is over, or slowly level them during GBR.

for FM, i've got the important ones leveled, Majarra, Jabroga, and Spiral are all 40. Bought a new level 1 Tornado dance, and my equipment is close to where I wanted. 42%+ DS, Axe, and Spear in every element (minus one lightning spear that is 38%)

MF I have zero spells at 40, but everything other than Gi- techs is at 30-37. Got 4 Pushan and 2 Psychos, doubt I'll be using much else. Unless they fix the Photon Charge issue with this update, then I'll have to scrounge and get 2=3 decent wands.

AT Buffs weren't exactly priority, but someday I'll get them up from 37-41. R/R are both at 30 still. >_>

N2TrAnC3
Dec 19, 2008, 04:38 AM
Ill be playing mostly as a GM. Ive got my 10/10 laser,rifle, and shotgun, couple of 5/10 twins, shotguns, and lasers as backup. My Elemental Laser and Shotgun PA's are at 40, Half my rifles are at 40, all my twins are 21+. This is the last of the classes for gunners, so I am in no hurry to rush my bullets to 50.

As for my techers, I have my share of Psycho Wands that I need to break goung to 10/10. (Broke 4 going to 10 during the last grinding bonus) Ive bought up about 30 or so unbroken Pushans in hopes of getting atleast 3 to 10/10. To pair with the Granahodora when its released. I plan on rocking the Tesbras until then. PA wise all my spells are 31+ excluding Megiverse which sits at 27, and Resta at 30.

milranduil
Dec 19, 2008, 04:54 AM
lol let's put it this way...

Rifle elementals...40
Shotgun elementals....40
Laser elementals....40
Twin Handgun elementals...40

I'm ready for Gunmaster.

All 34 techs at....40.

I'm ready for Masterforce xD