PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New Member | Some Questions about PSU

Raikyo
Dec 17, 2008, 07:43 PM
Hey there.

I'm a new Member and I've got some questions :V.
I want to play PSU (online) using a XBOX360 (I don't have the XBOX yet). (I own PSU and PSU:AotI for the Computer so I don't want to buy PSU again ;o;.) Here are my questions: Is it possible to play AotI without getting PSU so I don't have to buy both games again? The other question: Is it possible to buy a guardian license via microsoft points? (I don't have a credit card and I want to play PSU online but Sega only support payments via credit card. That's the reason why I want to play PSU via XBOX360).

My english is not the best (I'm from Germany) but I hope my post is understandable.

Itachi1990
Dec 17, 2008, 07:52 PM
If you have PSU for computer you cant play on Xbox you will have to buy the original game in stores and aoti you can buy in the marketplace for microsoft points or you can play on PC/PS2 servers and you cant buy guardians licence with the points.

Christmas
Dec 17, 2008, 07:52 PM
You'll have to buy the disc, and then buy the expansion from the marketplace. Only way to play AotI 360, sorry! Also, the charges don't use MS points. You'll need a credit card, though some people may have solutions for you so don't fret just yet.

Raikyo
Dec 17, 2008, 07:55 PM
aww, okay. Thanks or the answers.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 17, 2008, 07:57 PM
You can actaully use credit or debit card. I could of used my credit/debit card from my bank but seeing i dont have a job yet i didnt want that to mess up my balance so i bought a Green Dot Visa Debit card from the store....
You can see the rack for them just about anywhere(walmart,target,walgreens,krogers,etc) Basically where ever you see debit gift cards or cards for restuarants....85% of the time they have em.

The good thing about them are like a debit card from the bank you can only take out what you put in. So if you have $0 in the account....SEGA will send you an email saying that they didnt get payment for w/e month. But other then that as long as you keep money in there your basically straight. I dont even use the card for anything else (well unless i put some gas in the car) So really i have my own lil PSU Debit Card..... lmao

They are quite easy to get. I dont believe there is an age restriction....

Raikyo
Dec 17, 2008, 08:35 PM
Oh awesome. Thanks for the informations.

jShazBot
Dec 17, 2008, 11:17 PM
If your a kid like me and your parents or legal guardian or whatever doesn't want you to use their credit card trying buying a prepaid debit card at the store. Thats what I did and it works pretty well! I can buy all sorts of things with this card and my mom will never find out...
eh heh...

:rolleyes: :whip: