PDA

View Full Version : Most common Master Class?

New_One
Dec 18, 2008, 11:42 AM
What do you think will be the most used master class?

I personally think we'll see alot of Gunmasters and less of Masterforces

DarkEliteRico
Dec 18, 2008, 12:20 PM
Fighmaster > Gunmaster > Masterforce.....from what i'm seeing/hearing in my neck of the woods.

Going gunmaster myself, probably will experiment with others and stay GM/FG

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 18, 2008, 12:51 PM
Fighmaster > Gunmaster > Masterforce.....from what i'm seeing/hearing in my neck of the woods.

Going gunmaster myself, probably will experiment with others and stay GM/FG

I agree with this
I too will be doing Gunmaster i got bored of being a fighter so i might not do FM and MF lmao i only have 2 technics to 31+ so thats a big no :P

Seority
Dec 18, 2008, 12:51 PM
I'll guess it'll be even for FighMasters and GunMasters.

I'm going to say that MasterForces will be the lowest played class out of all of them. ^^; Sad to say.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 18, 2008, 12:55 PM
I'll guess it'll be even for FighMasters and GunMasters.

I'm going to say that MasterForces will be the lowest played class out of all of them. ^^; Sad to say.
Hmmm why do u say that?
See alot of good fortetechers who say they are going MF

New_One
Dec 18, 2008, 01:06 PM
I suppose at the end of the day force types are usually more support than damage dealers, and masterforces practically lose their support capabilities. Some people might not want to lose that.

I'm thinking about going gunmaster myself, but as a beast i'm not sure how the stat drop will affect my accuracy :s

tAKt
Dec 18, 2008, 01:15 PM
I'm going fighmaster and see how that goes over. I'll probably just go back to figunner later though, hate losing my twin sabers D:

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
I suppose at the end of the day force types are usually more support than damage dealers, and masterforces practically lose their support capabilities. Some people might not want to lose that.

I'm thinking about going gunmaster myself, but as a beast i'm not sure how the stat drop will affect my accuracy :s

Unless the techer is an acrotecher. i dont expect them to do buffs. Healing would be nice every once in awhile but if your a fighter/gunner u should be able to handle urself

However i do see u point bought people dont wanting to lose that. Thats MF will be the power house of the teching world XD

So there is no way someone can complain to a master force bout buffing bcuz thats not what they are designed for :P

Or to cancel that out u could have an acrotecher in the party. I mean now since there buffs can go up to 50 the damage will be crazy.

SolomonGrundy
Dec 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
MasterForce>Mastergunner>FighMaster

I don't think the figunners and acrofighters are going to be willing to give up twin pistols/machine guns/ranged damage.
I KNOW fortefighters wont want to give up the DFP and HP

Mastergunner because shottys are growing in popularity, and fast shot shottys will make them reeeeeal horror show. PP isn't as much of an issue.

Master forces are for fTs who don't want to be bothered with support, or have a compelling need to slow down the game even more than it already is. The funny thing is, the only downside to MF is the PP consumption, and the increased damage should mroe than offset that.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2008, 01:44 PM
In my opinion, Fighmaster > Masterforce > Gunmaster
I think there's a million fighters who will drop there guns for faster melee and no longer exclusive Fighgunner Double Saber wielding.
People will drop higher defensive stats like HP and DFP for faster attack speed and higher PA levels.

I think Masterforce will be a close second because Techs are the only thing that actually get a significant visual difference from progressing from 40-41+. Faster casting speeds combined with rods and highest leveled attack techs is a must-play for most tech users.

Gunmasters probably last in my opinion simply because gunners are the minority (at least as far as I notice) and bullets are the most long-winded to level, not many people ready for it in comparison to Fighmasters and Masterforces.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 18, 2008, 01:45 PM
I just realized that fortetecher will have both 40 attack and support technics :-o

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 18, 2008, 01:46 PM
In my opinion, Fighmaster > Masterforce > Gunmaster
I think there's a million fighters who will drop there guns for faster melee and no longer exclusive Fighgunner Double Saber wielding.
People will drop higher defensive stats like HP and DFP for faster attack speed and higher PA levels.

I think Masterforce will be a close second because Techs are the only thing that actually get a significant visual difference from progressing from 40-41+. Faster casting speeds combined with rods and highest leveled attack techs is a must-play for most tech users.

Gunmasters probably last in my opinion simply because gunners are the minority (at least as far as I notice) and bullets are the most long-winded to level, not many people ready for it in comparison to Fighmasters and Masterforces.

Awww im a minority in master class society :( huh wait a minute im a minority in the US too so........hmmm double standards :o

SolomonGrundy
Dec 18, 2008, 02:04 PM
HMMM.

Did anyone notice that Master gunner goes to only 80% stamina, and lost EVP? but got a huge MST buff?

weirdness.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 18, 2008, 02:07 PM
HMMM.

Did anyone notice that Master gunner goes to only 80% stamina, and lost EVP? but got a huge MST buff?

weirdness.

Well atleast technics wont kill us over that bad :P

Genoa
Dec 20, 2008, 10:13 PM
So thus far, I see a LOT of Fighmasters and Masterforces. Not sure if I can say which of more, it's quite close. But Gunmaster is the minority from what I see.

Ethateral
Dec 20, 2008, 10:42 PM
So thus far, I see a LOT of Fighmasters and Masterforces. Not sure if I can say which of more, it's quite close. But Gunmaster is the minority from what I see.

This is true. I see Fighmaster and Masterforce as coming in a close tie. I hardly see any Gunmasters though. =/

Criss
Dec 20, 2008, 11:19 PM
When I get to renewing my subscription, I probably won't be playing any of these three. None of the master classes are anywhere close to my play style as Guntecher. My Cast PT alt might be switching out between gun and fighmaster though.

acier287
Dec 21, 2008, 12:22 AM
i see alot of fighmasters ans masterforces. i hardly see any gunmasters...

autumn
Dec 21, 2008, 12:29 AM
I believe the master class that people will stay as the longest is gunmaster. After getting booted from parties the other types might eventually get bored lol. You lose the least imo going into gunmaster over the other 2 types, fighmaster losing any semblance of ranged attacks and dual weapons, and masterforce loses support. If your a techer that hates being asked to buf and heal (like me) you might stick to, but I know a lot of masterforces who are already rethinking their trip into leveling the type.

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 12:51 AM
Eh, I see WAAAAY too many Fighmasters ;/

Kylie
Dec 21, 2008, 12:55 AM
I was even expecting these results to be tighter. but I have to agree with the majority here. Fighmaster.

The_Brimada
Dec 21, 2008, 12:55 AM
I don't know where you guys are looking, but there are plenty of GMs around. Myself included. I'm seeing FM > GM=MF