PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees!

GeekRuler
Dec 18, 2008, 04:59 PM
As of now on the 360 I have an Emporium spanning 3 shops with Christmas Trees. If you have owned a considerable amount of trees below 400k I have bought you out and taunted you with my tree superiority. This is mostly for the lulz and the 30 mil I might get from this turnout. 360 servers! Buy those Christmas Trees! :D

Price per tree is now 350k due to New Year sales :D

PACHI
Dec 19, 2008, 03:37 AM
... * crickets go off in the background * ...

olie3146
Dec 19, 2008, 06:07 AM
You do realise that with this update came........... Rappy noel's dropping.....:-o Christmas tree's, and with the scarred planet runs you get rappys practicaly every other run, good luck with your investment......

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 06:17 AM
Oh geez that was a huge waste of money, I actually started dropping them off on people because I had way too many from last season. As olie said we're going to be getting them left and right with GBR going on now, anyways good luck with that investment...personally hope it bites you in the ass

GeekRuler
Dec 24, 2008, 02:40 PM
Tree count is up to 127 and I'm going for about 200-300 :D
I'll worry about where to put them later :3
Bwahahahahahahaha your trees are all mine :D!!!

Edit: Now 204 only a bazillion more to go :D
Laughing all the way Muwahahahahahahahahaha!

GeekRuler
Jan 2, 2009, 11:54 PM
Update!
I have 341 Christmas Trees :D I will also finally make this thread relevant to trade... I will be willing to buy trees from those who find that they take up too much space anywhere from one tree to 40 or more. Your trees are now mine :D