PDA

View Full Version : Servers up but....

Marshall Banana
Dec 19, 2008, 05:27 AM
The servers are now up but if you are in PC/PS2 you should wait. There are many issues in many universes concerning Unsafe passage and master classes so they are probably going to do a small rollback. 360 users seem to be fine
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=94195

*UPDATE*
unis 1-4 are offline as they are fixing unis 3 and 4 for masters right now.
Everyone is chillin in uni 10 in front of linear line

Para
Dec 19, 2008, 05:29 AM
Figures. Im holding out right now.

Arika
Dec 19, 2008, 05:31 AM
..but it is down right?
lol

Marshall Banana
Dec 19, 2008, 05:45 AM
nope not down yet chattin with ruby on 4th floor universe 2

Arika
Dec 19, 2008, 05:58 AM
I mean they are going to down for the uni3 and 4 lol

Marshall Banana
Dec 19, 2008, 06:03 AM
yea they are going to go down for them

-Yusuke-
Dec 19, 2008, 06:05 AM
I'm currently on the Xbox360 Server.
But I don't know either it's from my connection or the PSU Servers,I'm facing a huge lag. Is anyone out there having the same problem as me?

Reginaldo
Dec 19, 2008, 06:12 AM
good thing ps0 just got leaked

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 06:15 AM
got on fine, no connection issues. ran a quick WB S solo due to time limits, fuck I can't wait to get home from work and rip shit up. laser cannons will truely be OP here in a few hours

Tyreek
Dec 19, 2008, 06:19 AM
Well, I got class in about 2 hours. So, I'll be heading out till then. Everything should be fixed by the time I come back I hope.

Alecc
Dec 19, 2008, 06:56 AM
pc/ps2 unis 1 to 4 are now gone. :D

New_One
Dec 19, 2008, 06:57 AM
Soooo, is there any point playing on PS2/PC at the moment?
Or are they fixing this without a rollback?

Marshall Banana
Dec 19, 2008, 07:06 AM
they are trying to fix it without a rollback right now which is why unis 1-4 are offline. Ruby says it looks good so far but he isn't making any promises.

DesuJet
Dec 19, 2008, 07:21 AM
I running ET on 360 and everything is fine. Master classes take forever to level though...

Alecc
Dec 19, 2008, 07:23 AM
I running ET on 360 and everything is fine. Master classes take forever to level though...

2k MP per level ;)

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 07:31 AM
Also as noted from front page, until jan 16th we should have 3* luck....but I didn't have it when I logged in. I might be too far gone/asleep....yuppers, sleepliness FTW, i just skipped over the part where it will be put in soon

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 07:34 AM
2k MP per level ;)
Fun, at least I won't see EXP full or the MP gauge not move for a few days. I did one run as GM and looooved it, even a little weaker it still rapes.

Marshall Banana
Dec 19, 2008, 07:48 AM
Unfortunately I cannot stay awake any longer enjoy masterclasses pc/ps2 when all problems are resolved!!

STRANG
Dec 19, 2008, 08:40 AM
good thing ps0 just got leaked

Whats this?

-Yusuke-
Dec 19, 2008, 08:49 AM
Also as noted from front page, until jan 16th we should have 3* luck....but I didn't have it when I logged in. I might be too far gone/asleep....yuppers, sleepliness FTW, i just skipped over the part where it will be put in soon
I think they'll implement that update (the bonus 3*..etc)next week or ath the end of the year.

Cracka_J
Dec 19, 2008, 08:54 AM
Whats this?

It means you can *censored* ps0 from the *censored* and *censored* it to a *censored* then put it in your DS and *censored*.

edit: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=94203

no rollbackxorz. have fun.

Ethateral
Dec 19, 2008, 11:08 AM
360 is having a problem, you can't go to your room. It says something along the line of "The server is unavailable right now due to HUEG population overload. Please try again." =/ Several people are getting this.

unicorn
Dec 19, 2008, 11:12 AM
I dont understand why people still try to play when we get a big update like this. Its almost guranteed a rollback or some sort of error and people still complain about it...

I'm gonna wait. XD

Ethateral
Dec 19, 2008, 11:16 AM
I dont understand why people still try to play when we get a big update like this. Its almost guranteed a rollback or some sort of error and people still complain about it...

I'm gonna wait. XD

Not complaining. Just stating it and letting it be know. =/ I could care less about going back to my room right now, lol. XP

JAFO22000
Dec 19, 2008, 11:20 AM

Really? This is what I read on the front page:

"As posted by the GM Edward, Sonic Team has released details on some incoming tweaks. They will not be starting with tonight's maintenance, however will be implemented soon."

Darius_Drake
Dec 19, 2008, 11:26 AM

I'm gonna wait. XD

I wouldn't say guaranteed, but from the issues some are having it sure smells like a rollback. I so was dreaming of switching to master classes when I get home tonight. I might have to just fire up another game for tonight and play a waiting game.

Aisha379
Dec 19, 2008, 11:53 AM
Its funny how everyone just assumes theres going to be a screwup when an update is announced.

...Its even funnier that its been constantly actually happening lately.

Kylie
Dec 19, 2008, 12:44 PM
I think they'll implement that update (the bonus 3*..etc)next week or ath the end of the year.Mhmm.

We would like to announce the planned compensation for the recent server rollback. These additions will not be part of this week's maintenance, although they will likely be implemented by the end of this year. http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=94124

Here's hoping the issues are fixed, and we get master classes as expected.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 12:54 PM
Really? This is what I read on the front page:

"As posted by the GM Edward, Sonic Team has released details on some incoming tweaks. They will not be starting with tonight's maintenance, however will be implemented soon."
If you also read the edited post, I notated that I skipped over it. :sleep: