PDA

View Full Version : Freakin Dishes!

Ranmaru
Dec 19, 2008, 03:05 PM
I hate it when I wake up, and see dishes just spawn when I'm not in the kitchen. No one washes after themselves, its always a "SOMEONE WASHES EVERYTHING" and more than one pot is used to make food, then they have like 3 or some odd number of little bowls to put food in, then BIG spoons and plates GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

AlexCraig
Dec 19, 2008, 03:15 PM
I know your pain ~.~ All too well...

Vanzazikon
Dec 19, 2008, 03:33 PM
Same. My siblings are really lazy. My mom always makes me wash because I voluntarily do them. It just seens so messy to leave them around. :disapprove:

Kylie
Dec 19, 2008, 03:40 PM
I never had to wash dishes growing up. :| Ever.

I do now, but it's not sad bad. My roomie helps with them, and I got a good dishwasher.

AlexCraig
Dec 19, 2008, 04:03 PM
I AM the dishwasher in this house. And often times I have to do them by myself. I would rather do any other chore in the house aside from the dishes.

afterthoughtz
Dec 19, 2008, 04:09 PM
Same. My siblings are really lazy. My mom always makes me wash because I voluntarily do them. It just seens so messy to leave them around. :disapprove:Hmmmmm, i wonder how your mom MAKES you do the dishes, if you volunteer:-? hehehe

Vanzazikon
Dec 19, 2008, 05:03 PM
Well, when I see the sink piled up with dishes, I wash them. When I don't feel like washing and of course my other siblings doesn't care, my mom would ask me. When I refuse, she get mad at me and start yelling. She yells at me because she know I'll listen and I hate being yelled it, so to stop it, I'm forced to do the dishes.

Darkly
Dec 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
dishwasher.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 19, 2008, 06:33 PM
You still need to take them out.

I do it, and I get annoyed every time my parents do it, because they always will put dishes in wrong order.

i.e, the small dish below big one. WRONG!!!!! It's small one on top of big one. Which part is incomprehensible to you? :disapprove:

AlexCraig
Dec 19, 2008, 06:56 PM
Speaking of, I've got to work on them now ~.~

thunder-ray
Dec 19, 2008, 07:33 PM
This is why in my house we were taught to wash our dishes right after were done using them. So they dont pile up in the damn sink :nono:

darkante
Dec 20, 2008, 03:09 AM
Bah, worst thing i know is when itīs oneself that istoo lazy to do dishes.
But it must be done anyway.

Seority
Dec 20, 2008, 08:01 AM
Dishes > scrubbing toilets

;>>
But yes. I am the familys dishwasher as well. They NEVER rinse ANYTHING and I swear they use a new cup for every drink they have. There's only 4 of us, I'm rarely home, and at the end of everyday, there are 20 cups in the sink!

@_@'

Ranmaru
Dec 20, 2008, 03:38 PM
Well, when I see the sink piled up with dishes, I wash them. When I don't feel like washing and of course my other siblings doesn't care, my mom would ask me. When I refuse, she get mad at me and start yelling. She yells at me because she know I'll listen and I hate being yelled it, so to stop it, I'm forced to do the dishes.

Yeah, same here, my sister usually just leaves. I am the one mostly asked to do the dishes mostly because I seem lazy.

Of course, if I don't feel like washing, then my dad would be the one washing, even though he shouldn't be doing anything, since he should be resting. Then I have to come up and brush him aside so that I do the dishes.

I wish a rule like Thunder-ray stated would be in effect, I wouldn't mind washing my dish only, and maybe the pots that my mother used to cook or whatever. (Her excuse is she cooked, so I should wash)

Only two toilets two scrub. ;3

ngagerebel
Dec 20, 2008, 04:03 PM
You still need to take them out.

I do it, and I get annoyed every time my parents do it, because they always will put dishes in wrong order.

i.e, the small dish below big one. WRONG!!!!! It's small one on top of big one. Which part is incomprehensible to you? :disapprove:

that my friend is called OCD... lol

Ranmaru
Dec 20, 2008, 04:09 PM
I disagree. That doesn't seem like OCD to me, more like CrimsomWolf's parents are just putting the dishes away wrong. Anyways, I am probaly the one maybe putting the dishes wrong. (In my household I mean)

TheOneHero
Dec 20, 2008, 04:44 PM
Get rid of your family, problem solved.

The dishes aren't always rinsed in my family, but it's not a big deal. So what? A few extra seconds of scrubbing, minutes total?

You poor, poor people. I'm so sorry everything can't be quick and easy for you, life must really suck.

Ranmaru
Dec 20, 2008, 05:45 PM
Never, ever only a few seconds to wash dishes for me. >_>