PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth picking up again?

oktob3r
Dec 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
I've been thinking about getting this game again and i've been looking at the threads and such seeing problems with the xbox 360 version and have been worried... ontop of that. do people still play this game quite a bit, like is there a hard time trying to find a game to join or people to group with?

Dhylec
Dec 19, 2008, 05:35 PM
If you like it, just do it. Resub for a month then cancel if you don't like what you see.
Make friends & the fun increase tremendously.

RemiusTA
Dec 19, 2008, 10:13 PM
its only so much comfort friends can give you while sailing on a sinking ship.

Dhylec
Dec 19, 2008, 10:37 PM
its only so much comfort friends can give you while sailing on a sinking ship.

Better than going down alone. ;]

On a more serious note, PSU's online population isn't doing too bad after 2 recent updates. But Sega being Sega, there is always some kind of thing happens.

Broodstar1337
Dec 20, 2008, 01:04 AM
Better than going down alone. ;]

Having friends around while you're not on a sinking ship is the best of all.

Seority
Dec 20, 2008, 07:53 AM
It's always best to go to the fan site of a game to ask if it's worthy enough to play.

:wacko:

I'd say it's a great time to start up. Events are happening, more people are coming back, so yes please join us!

Dhylec
Dec 20, 2008, 09:20 AM
Having friends around while you're not on a sinking ship is the best of all.

Unlike Titantic, we don't know how long it will sink.
So, let's not think about that & stop yourself from enjoying. Like I said, the population is actually better after the last couple of updates, even with some hiccups.

RemiusTA
Dec 20, 2008, 09:47 AM
On a more serious note, PSU's online population isn't doing too bad after 2 recent updates. But Sega being Sega, there is always some kind of thing happens.

our population is doing HORRIBLE, just less horrible than usual. almost 90% (most likely more) of our servers are empty 100% of the time. 3 lit stars is still not enough to find a party somewhere other than hotspots.

In my last activated month just to check up on the game, i couldnt even play any of the 3 party missions i missed because i never could find anyone who wanted to play them.

xBladeM6x
Dec 20, 2008, 10:02 AM
our population is doing HORRIBLE, just less horrible than usual. almost 90% (most likely more) of our servers are empty 100% of the time. 3 lit stars is still not enough to find a party somewhere other than hotspots.

In my last activated month just to check up on the game, i couldnt even play any of the 3 party missions i missed because i never could find anyone who wanted to play them.
No no, next time be MORE specific, PC/Ps2 is a sinking ship, the Xbox 360 is still afloat quite nicely, even after hitting a few 41+ dambarta.

Oh did I mention this ship isn't sinkable? ;-)

DreXxiN
Dec 20, 2008, 11:16 AM
PS2 is fine, if you want to party elsewhere, just ask people. ;/

Everyone's generally up for a break from the usual.

HyperShot-X-
Dec 20, 2008, 12:09 PM
ps2/pc seems to be holding its own as long as those die hard elites are around, the question is how big Xblob 360 is gonna get depending on how Sega does in the months to come. :yes:

goaferboy
Dec 20, 2008, 12:35 PM
Depends which side of me you ask.

My selfish side: Yes, come back. The more people come back, the more people there is for me to play with.

My honest side: No, don't. I wish I could quit, but I've invested too much time and effort into my characters now so I'll see it through to the end. I wish I had never started, but I know that if I didn't own the game, I'd wish I had it.

Those are just my oppinions. If you enjoyed it the first time round, by all means come back. Just be prepared to sit at the back of the bus whilst the Japanese get all the prime seats.