PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Servers Are Up and Rollback

Delete
Dec 19, 2008, 06:08 PM
Topic.

The Overlord
Dec 19, 2008, 06:11 PM
Rollback is in as is the server so meh we all expected this, just back to the old grind! And it's only back to earlier today.

Miss Malevolent
Dec 19, 2008, 06:11 PM
OMFG. I"m a Fortetecher AGAIN.

GTFO Sega.

Srsly.

Ryno
Dec 19, 2008, 06:13 PM
oh well nothing big to me. didnt really do much.

Genoa
Dec 19, 2008, 06:14 PM
That really sucks =/

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 06:14 PM
OMFG. I"m a Fortetecher AGAIN.

GTFO Sega.

Srsly.

So i take they did a rollback . but to how far??? Was u a fortetecher last night b4 the update???

joefro
Dec 19, 2008, 06:16 PM
I lost a lot of levels and 75 mil but meh...IF it happens next update, things will happen to my PSU disc.
Glad I didn't delete FFXI off of my HDD.

Tido_Fresh_25
Dec 19, 2008, 06:18 PM
The rollback was just to lastnight... =P Not that big of a deal.

Natalie
Dec 19, 2008, 06:19 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/vicious-assasin/omgKawaii.gif
Hold on lemme text my fwendz!!

Darklighter
Dec 19, 2008, 06:21 PM
Why do I even bother playing this damn game. I know, it is because I love redoing the same crap I did this morning all over again when I get home tonight. Oh joy!

Higgins
Dec 19, 2008, 06:22 PM
luckily i've been offline for ever and i was on for like 5 min befor i saw the notice

fay
Dec 19, 2008, 06:23 PM
i never planned on comming back to this game again. i gave all my stuff away for nothing aswell.
eventually i got talked into comming back after months. this is the first day i played again. played for hours and then hit back to zero again.
and once again it looks like i will cancel my account. seriously sega has pissed me off too much. this is just rubbing it in.

to most people this is just the night before thing but to me is everything i had.....

Poncho_Jr
Dec 19, 2008, 06:33 PM
Well, back to level 8 Wartecher I see. At least I got to preview the some 41 TECH's in person. Now I know what I want for sure!

_K1_
Dec 19, 2008, 06:35 PM
Just as planned.

Nightmarexlc
Dec 19, 2008, 06:37 PM
....... One of the few times I stay up in order to get back on the server and EXP grind like crazy... If today was going better then I wouldn't really care, I'd just laugh and shake it off, but since this is just one of those days ya wish ya stayed in bed....Well lets just say im raging pretty hard right now...

RRRAAAAGGGEEEEE!! :mad:

Shinko
Dec 19, 2008, 06:45 PM
oh god.... man dam i'm so sick of sega f ups. 1st time i just bit my touge and took it but man. im sick of lost items i get sigh...

XGalvatronX
Dec 19, 2008, 07:15 PM
I so knew this was going to happen. Well, me and a majority of the other players, but I never expected ANOTHER rollback. Not one so soon after the last one.

Where's Luby Dicklips and his explanation for why this happened, and how Sega is working hard to not have this happen, and how Segac knows the community is fed up of this kind of nonsense?

$10 bucks a month is really nothing to me which is I why I keep playing this game. Luckily I still have friends that play, but for some people, having this happen and feel like they are wasting their cash is a damn crime.

Hey Segac, how's that "hot new" Sonic game you just released? That's right, it's 5hit. Just like what they call their poor excuse for customer service and maintenance of the US/EU servers.

Does Japan have problems like this? Seriously, I'd like to know because I can't imagine those servers being all that different from ours.

sephiroth115
Dec 19, 2008, 07:23 PM
Has there been any talk of better compensation, since 2 rollback screwups in like 3 weeks?

XGalvatronX
Dec 19, 2008, 07:27 PM
Has there been any talk of better compensation, since 2 rollback screwups in like 3 weeks?

Yeah, we're going to get 2 Mission Spotlights instead of 1!!!

I doubt they'll do anything more than some idiot 3 star luck, IF they bother at all.

Luby Dicklips talks out his a$$ just like Vagaura did.

They have zero to no control as to what goes on with this game. They barely know what's going on with it.

You're better off waiting to win the lottery than for any type of "compensation" Segac doesn't give a rats a$$ about the US/EU servers.

GaNksTa
Dec 19, 2008, 07:44 PM
That's so lame...

I come back to play PSU from my 4 month break from it and now I think I want to take yet another break...

I love coming back, buying an "expensive" weapon (in my terms), grinding some 12* weapons, getting 80% of my bar then... ROLLBACK! It's like damn slap in the face. The weapon I bought no longer belongs to me; it is now 3 mill more from what I had bought it previously. The weapons I grinded ALL broke 2->3 the second time trying to regrind them with 3* luck. Last but not least, I am now only 20% along my bar till I level up. Seriously.. that's so lame.

I really wish private servers on a large scale basis were available for PSU, cause honestly, SEGA is just butchering it.

Natalie
Dec 19, 2008, 08:31 PM

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/vicious-assasin/kashimashi02145.jpg
There better be compensation! *cries*

Poncho_Jr
Dec 19, 2008, 08:35 PM
^
Looks like she has Mascara pies on her eyes.

Natalie
Dec 19, 2008, 08:36 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/vicious-assasin/kashimashi03024.jpg
Not what I was going for heh heh....

DownTown
Dec 20, 2008, 12:09 AM
FU sega get ur act together one more rollback and i QUIT Happy Holidays D BAG

Broodstar1337
Dec 20, 2008, 01:07 AM
FU sega get ur act together one more rollback and i QUIT Happy Holidays D BAG

I'm not even giving them one more. This is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Jian-Zero
Dec 20, 2008, 01:13 AM
I lost my Kaos Knight because of this, a Tigac, a Masterforce level and a character level.

Kylie
Dec 20, 2008, 01:28 AM
Rollback is in as is the server so meh we all expected this, just back to the old grind! And it's only back to earlier today.
Yeah, at least y'all weren't put back a few days this time.

Zarode
Dec 20, 2008, 02:02 AM
I lost everything.

Turb0
Dec 20, 2008, 02:21 AM
I lost nothing, staying up until 5 AM and waking up at 2:30 PM ftw. I usually check the forums as I sign on so I saw what was going on and didn't really do anything on the game. This is kind of ironic because I recall seeing someone at the parum beach tuesday or wednesday spamming "There's going to be another rollback friday." At the time I'm sure they just wanted to spread rumors but it's kinda funny that it actually happened. (No offense to the players that lost things. I played for most of the weekend when GBR came out, I know it sucks)

Lind Lawliet
Dec 20, 2008, 02:32 AM
Suck it up, it's just a rollback.
After all, this is what you guys get for pressuring SEGA about updates.
I don't really care about the rollback.
It's just a game.
And I easily get the stuff I lost, back to me.

From now on I'm going to call every update they make, a "faildate" since they fail to actually UPDATE successfully without screwing themselves over and making some people hate them.
I don't hate SEGA.
I still enjoy this game.
What's funny was, I purchased a De Ragan Slayic for 500k last night at 2am,(24 hours before this time), and I still had it after the rollback.
I honestly lost nothing besides a level, which is no big deal to me.
It leaves me with more time to play this game.

Thanks for the faildate anyway, SEGA.
Next time warn the kids to actually LOG OFF before you shut the servers down, since that's most likely the cause. I'm going to go back playing the game now. >.>;
By the way, Rollbacks aren't that big of a deal.
"I LOST A KAOS KNIGHT ;-;" You'll get it back one day, besides, it doesn't do THAT much. /readiesselftobeflamed.
I'm ready for you, flamers. >.>

DesuJet
Dec 20, 2008, 02:38 AM
I've had it for the last fucking time! I lost 7 levels of Gunmaster and my fucking Armas Line failed after I had to pull it out again. This is the thanks I get for renewing my license; two rollbacks. Fuck you Sega, I'm not taking your shit.

Lind Lawliet
Dec 20, 2008, 03:05 AM
I've had it for the last fucking time! I lost 7 levels of Gunmaster and my fucking Armas Line failed after I had to pull it out again. This is the thanks I get for renewing my license; two rollbacks. Fuck you Sega, I'm not taking your shit.

You should be thanking them.
It tells you not to waste your life on a game. (I mean, seven levels...?)
Not to mention, level it up too fast and you'll get bored too fast.
Take your time.

DesuJet
Dec 20, 2008, 03:44 AM
I don't find doing a hundred ET runs to be entertaining. Leveling gunmaster is anything but fun. If they increase the synth bonus to 20% then my Armas line will succeed. If not I'm gonna have to wait until the rewards from the carnival event, whenever the fuck that is...