PDA

View Full Version : Sega wtf

Crocky
Dec 19, 2008, 07:49 PM
Honestly wtf we pay for this game every month for service not bullshit the way this is going nobody is gonna play on friday since its not gonna count anyway so why bother?
And you know for a fact the luck and synth boosts and stuff will not suffice people spent alot of time playing the game like crazy we deserve alot more

Genoa
Dec 19, 2008, 07:53 PM
This topic will be eliminated faster than Sega can do a roll back.

Billy Mitchell
Dec 19, 2008, 07:56 PM
This topic will be eliminated faster than Sega can do a roll back.So it'll be around for a day or longer?

xBladeM6x
Dec 19, 2008, 08:26 PM
Simple rules of ANY MMO.

Play, or Quit. It's that simple. Don't question why you pay, just choose one. Because no matter what you think about the payment, it's not going to change. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but It's a fact.

If you are going to complain about the Rollback, do it on the Official Forums. I'm sure they could use more trolling over there. ;) (At least these forums are typically nice.)

Syl
Dec 20, 2008, 01:46 AM
It's Sega, come on. Kinda expected something bad and I don't even play PSU right now O_o

If you've barely come to this realization, welcome to PSU, enjoy your stay!

Broodstar1337
Dec 20, 2008, 11:13 AM
It's Sega, come on. Kinda expected something bad and I don't even play PSU right now O_o

If you've barely come to this realization, welcome to PSU, enjoy your stay!

If we're at the point of expecting rollbacks and accurately predicting when the next one will happen, then somebody isn't doing their job right. If this was any other company, employees would've been fired by now.

Darkly
Dec 20, 2008, 07:39 PM
If we're at the point of expecting rollbacks and accurately predicting when the next one will happen, then somebody isn't doing their job right. If this was any other company, employees would've been fired by now.

but it isn't its sega. they dont care and people still give them money. so whatever.

lainofthewired
Dec 23, 2008, 07:02 AM
Which is why they tanked as a console maker. They never cared for honest feedback. Even if you thought that their consoles were better then Sony's. (Which the Dreamcast was!)

DreXxiN
Dec 23, 2008, 01:50 PM
Which is why they tanked as a console maker. They never cared for honest feedback. Even if you thought that their consoles were better then Sony's. (Which the Dreamcast was!)

True statement.

And I own all playstations including 3 and a dreamcast. XD

Sol_B4dguy
Dec 23, 2008, 04:57 PM
Dreamcast = best console ever. Too bad my sister has it. -_-

And, yeah, Sega rolling back and stuff is...normal.

The_Pea_Guy
Mar 3, 2009, 04:54 AM

Fuck off, the damn thing broke on me a few times. Overrated garbage.

Cracka_J
Mar 3, 2009, 08:29 AM
Fuck off, the damn thing broke on me a few times. Overrated garbage.

haha...must've been due to user mishandling.

still own a release day DC and a saturn and the things still run in primo condition (aside from the saturn lithium battery dying). they were both very good quality systems.

Powder Keg
Mar 3, 2009, 11:25 AM
Well, if you owned PSO V2 for it, it was definitely Sega/Sonic Team's fault because they forgot how to defragment a disc. >_>

Kent
Mar 3, 2009, 01:35 PM
haha...must've been due to user mishandling.

still own a release day DC and a saturn and the things still run in primo condition (aside from the saturn lithium battery dying). they were both very good quality systems.

That they were - both of mine are still in very good, working condition. For the battery thing, though... For some reason, Sega decided it was necessary to perpetuate the internal RAM storage (which was a great idea to use, before the advent of flash NVRAM, right? :/) using a common watch battery that can be easily replaced using a port on the back of the system, and the manual recommends doing so once every year... Despite also warning that taking the battery out will cause you to lose all data stored on the system, so go get a memory card anyway.

Kind of a weird Saturn quirk, but it and the Dreamcast were both very good systems... They just fell due to Sega's management issues. :/