PDA

View Full Version : PSU Demo Grinding

II Makaveli II
Dec 20, 2008, 12:14 AM
does anyone know how to upgrade tenora works 3 star weps on the psu demo (xbox 360)? if any one can help plz add my gamertag II Mak4veli II.

Turb0
Dec 20, 2008, 12:55 AM
Works the same way as upgrading any weapon. You'll need to buy/find some grinder base Cs, buy a grinder C board from the synthesis shop on the 2nd floor, store the bases in your PM/bot, insert the board in your PM and synthesize the grinders. The higher the number they come out, (+10 is the best) the higher the chance of the upgrade working. Since it's tenora,---oh wait.....ummmmmm.....crap. In the real game, you grind tenora weapons by going to the tenora works shop on the planet moatoob but as moatoob's not in the demo you obviously can't go there...ummmm...I guess you could try the upgrade shop on the 2nd floor in case they made it the "grind anything but GRM/Yohmei" shop but you might not be able to grind them on the demo. Sorry if I initially got your hopes up. :-?

Broodstar1337
Dec 20, 2008, 01:02 AM
A glitch, you say?

Maybe Sonic Team will rollback the demo servers next to fix that up.

dingo123
Dec 20, 2008, 06:01 AM
you can't since moatoob isn't in the demo

Dragwind
Dec 20, 2008, 06:33 AM
There is no glitch, you just can't do it in the demo apparently.

oXPLICITxxFEARo
Dec 21, 2008, 02:16 AM
there are many glitches in the demo, including this one.. grinding A Rank Weapons and putting them on ur pallet, and even getting ur PA's to LV 100+

Darkness Gyro
May 9, 2009, 07:04 PM
yES THERE IS A tenora works glitch in the demo and few people know it. Id ask YoShI or cameron for more info on it (preferably yoshi (he is nicer) as for the rest of you, dont answer a question when you have no clue about it.

Unit D79
May 9, 2009, 09:07 PM
i know about that. i once saw someone selling a 7/10 3* shotgun on the demo.
im assuming he used a lag switch, cause the same person was also scamming, and using the machine gun glitch.
god im glad we dont have it as bad as the demo.

Arika
May 9, 2009, 10:13 PM
there are many glitches in the demo, including this one.. grinding A Rank Weapons and putting them on ur pallet, and even getting ur PA's to LV 100+

so what is the power % is that level 100 PA?

padiwac
Jul 10, 2010, 10:53 PM
so what is the power % is that level 100 PA?

PAs cap at level 20 in the demo. So even though it shows level 100 its power level is at the cap. This glitch levels a PA one level each time a creature is hit. So its a very quick way to level certain PAs.

RemiusTA
Jul 11, 2010, 01:31 PM
There's no point to grinding any weapon in the demo.

machinegun glitch ftw

Max B
Jul 11, 2010, 01:40 PM
I am pretty sure we are not allowed to post glitches on here.