PDA

View Full Version : Azul Fire search

Toph The Earthbender
Dec 20, 2008, 11:30 AM
I have this weapon but i can't price it in my shop to sell it because when you search for it, it comes up "no results"

Anyone else having this problem?

Itachi1990
Dec 20, 2008, 11:38 AM
Put just azul if your on pc/ps2 cheapest is 49k.

San Anto
Dec 20, 2008, 11:39 AM
sell it to the general store for 50k

Ryna
Dec 20, 2008, 11:45 AM
When doing searches for item names consisting of two words, just use one word from the name like 'Azul.' The second word allows you to narrow the scope to specific types of items.

Toph The Earthbender
Dec 20, 2008, 12:12 PM
I'm on Xbox 360, thanks

Libram
Dec 20, 2008, 12:50 PM
The other problem is the addition of the word "Fire" to the item name. Instead of looking for any weapons with "Fire" in the name it looks for any fire element weapons. That means "Azul Fire" means it looks for any fire elemental weapons with "Azul" in the name, of which there are none. The same thing happened with DB Sword. Typing the whole name would look for any Sword class weapons with DB in the name, even though the weapon is a Saber.

New_One
Dec 20, 2008, 01:09 PM
no matter how many combinations of search criteria i try, i can never get kubara wood to search properly.

anyone have a way of doing it?

Proto07
Dec 20, 2008, 01:54 PM
no matter how many combinations of search criteria i try, i can never get kubara wood to search properly.

Search "wood" and set rarity 7 star minimum.

Clunker
Dec 20, 2008, 01:56 PM
Name - "Wood" (Minus quotes)

Maxium rarity = 7
Minimum rarity = 7

Or whatever the actual rarity star is for K-wood.

Kumlekar
Dec 20, 2008, 04:50 PM

Its because it has "Kubara" in the name. the game searches for kuabara manufactured items instead.

McLaughlin
Dec 20, 2008, 05:13 PM
Search "wood" and set rarity 7 star minimum.

Or, "Wood -par -neu -mot" works too. I always forget to change the rarity back, so I search like that.

Delete
Dec 20, 2008, 10:27 PM
Only thing i cant look up is knuckles, i tried everything, (im no noob by the way).

Clunker
Dec 20, 2008, 10:50 PM
If you mean the 1* Weapon "Knuckles", try searching by setting max/min Rarity to 1; then DON'T type anything in as a name. Also, for category, choose "2 Handed Weapons - Knuckles".

That should do it.

If you mean "can't find ANY knuckle weapon", try the above, but setting the Max & Min Rarities to the exact rating of the weapon desired. Might help to type "GRM", "Tenora", "Yohmei" as the name, if you want a specific maker's weapon.

IE: for the Gudda Gant weapon:
Name: Tenora
Category >2 Handed Weapon>Knuckles.
Max & Min Rarities: 9*.

Try that.

Zwick_
Dec 21, 2008, 09:02 AM
I think he meant the room deco knuckles, I can never search it either

Kazemi
Dec 21, 2008, 11:31 AM
on systems with JP text abilities going "wood ☆7" should work as well (☆ = hoshi) for kubara wood.

for the knuckles room deco make sure there isnt some funky spelling for it. if its correct it may be this one bizarre bug to where no matter what you do youll never get the item to show up in conditional shop search. ran into that bug some time ago so i dont know if its still around or not (knowing the 360 it probably is).

mvffin
Dec 22, 2008, 05:01 AM
kubara wood works also if you type "wood" and set min rarity to 3*. just a little faster than setting both rarity to 7*.