PDA

View Full Version : Master Classes - Impression

HyperShot-X-
Dec 20, 2008, 12:41 PM
So, how are you liking it so far?

I have tried out FighMaster on my main and I have to say the moves are super fast and 4 of my fav melee weps & their PA's are quite playable, it's helping a lot dealing with the slow down.
I'm kinda afraid that I'd never go back to fG & FF again.:wacko:

Jose!
Dec 20, 2008, 12:43 PM
JABROGA!!!

NDW
Dec 20, 2008, 01:08 PM
Words cannot express how much these master classes mean to me. Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce, and Acrotecher for life!

(I know Acrotecher technically isn't a master class, but I consider it to be since it masters in support TECHNICs)

Pillan
Dec 20, 2008, 01:18 PM
Babysitting the Master Classes in a party has been hilarious. Seeing every single Masterforce get instant KOed by every large mob’s attack, watching every Master class die from Megid at least once per SEED Express run due to the reduced STA, and more and more meaningless deaths. Super squishy at this point, but obviously it will even out a bit later.

...And don't get me started on the MP complaints...

The good news is that with 41+ buffs, 41+ arts, and a full party, they already get a slight increase in mission clear time. The bad news is most Fighmasters run around with Ank Buti…

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 20, 2008, 01:29 PM
Babysitting the Master Classes in a party has been hilarious. Seeing every single Masterforce get instant KOed by every large mob’s attack, watching every Master class die from Megid at least once per SEED Express run due to the reduced STA, and more and more meaningless deaths. Super squishy at this point, but obviously it will even out a bit later.

...And don't get me started on the MP complaints...

The good news is that with 41+ buffs, 41+ arts, and a full party, they already get a slight increase in mission clear time. The bad news is most Fighmasters run around with Ank Buti…

It was a game with our group.

3 GM, 2 MF, 1 FM (myself)

In Electronic Brain we kept track of how often we died LoL

I know that one of the Masterforces won with 12 deaths (I gave them my scapes when they ran out.)
One of the Gunmasters was right behind her with 10 deaths
I didn't die at all :/ of course livability is more of a question of player skill most of the time LoL

That and if a FM is using TD constantly an enemy can't hit a moving target 99% of the time...

Darklighter
Dec 20, 2008, 01:32 PM
Heh, I have to second the stamina thing. Getting hit with status effects almost every time was a tad annoying at first. I was a fighmaster and little things like getting past stupid bombs and traps and stuff started being a pain.

autumn
Dec 20, 2008, 01:33 PM
There needs to be some way to move while casting techs. Seriously. 90% of masterforce death was because I had a tech casting and couldn't get out of the way. ^^;;;; (12 deaths on Electronic Brain, a whole lot of 1 shot deaths)

stukasa
Dec 20, 2008, 01:41 PM
There needs to be some way to move while casting techs. Seriously. 90% of masterforce death was because I had a tech casting and couldn't get out of the way. ^^;;;; (12 deaths on Electronic Brain, a whole lot of 1 shot deaths)
What's your main attack weapon? I decided to use Tech-Mags most of the time because they're faster so you can attack, then dodge before you get hit.

Also, MF playing Electronic Brain? Ouch! :p I stay far away from that mission with my MF (even as fT it wasn't easy).

Jainsea
Dec 20, 2008, 01:44 PM
The classes are ok,( I can only speak for FM ) I enjoy the faster attacks, but miss the selction
of FF :\ and the MP for each job lvl seems like tons :s I think I stick with it untill i get a few job lvls under my belt :)

Blueblur
Dec 20, 2008, 01:45 PM
As a player who solos a lot, would master classes be worth it? I have a Lv. 140 Fortefighter and not a lot of S rank gear (I'm probably an oddity).

acier287
Dec 20, 2008, 01:49 PM
yes master is worth is solo but only once you get the skills to 41+ with decient equipment...

San Anto
Dec 20, 2008, 01:51 PM
I'm liking the traps with FM when I'm soloing, utterly useless when in a party though.

autumn
Dec 20, 2008, 01:53 PM
@stukasa, I cast off of rods mostly, it makes me feel the loss of around 1k TP a little bit less lol. There are only a few spells I'd cast off of madoogs and I hate recharging through the menu. (if there is a lot going on my menu lags and, newman death ensues) If I can get a high grind delpi rather then a pushan (pushan looks dumb imo, like a rejected pokemon) I might go for it. Mostly I use rods because my S rank rods look better then my S rank wand/madoog combos.

Neith
Dec 20, 2008, 01:59 PM
Fighmaster is awesome, BUT I have two concerns with it.
1) Traps are useless in a party/with NPCs. The number of times I've dropped a Freeze G and tried for Jabroga, only for an NPC to break the mobs out of freeze is ridiculous.
2) PP consumption is horrific. Not sure about 41+, but Lv40 Jabroga is 78PP without a Skill Save.

Gunmaster is again, awesome. The only downside so far is the lack of Confusion Traps. Shotgun with increased firing speed is insane.

Masterforce is by far the worst of the three. The tech speed boost is NOT Har / Quick speed (when I cast Megid with a Rod, I hold the rod static above my head for a split second- that delay is not there as a fT with Har / Quick). Still, the speed boost is decent enough for party play, and I can stay way back with Lumira / Spread. HP is awful, and I've seen other MF's get one-hit killed over and over, and over again. However, it's not a bad class- the tech damage is nice, and putting a Har / Quick on a MF is crazy. It just doesn't compare to FM or GM.

(For anyone who hasn't tried it yet, the Lv10 Resta from my Masterforce (MF Lv1, Human Female Lv124) heals for about 1500.

stukasa
Dec 20, 2008, 02:00 PM
@stukasa, I cast off of rods mostly, it makes me feel the loss of around 1k TP a little bit less lol. There are only a few spells I'd cast off of madoogs and I hate recharging through the menu. (if there is a lot going on my menu lags and, newman death ensues) If I can get a high grind delpi rather then a pushan (pushan looks dumb imo, like a rejected pokemon) I might go for it. Mostly I use rods because my S rank rods look better then my S rank wand/madoog combos.
Well, I guess that's up to you. Madoogs are weaker but they're also faster so you can get more hits in. I'm using Madoogs with no off-hand weapon so I can fully recharge without going into the menu. I rely on mates for healing during fights and only use Resta/Giresta after the room is cleared.

Kylie
Dec 20, 2008, 02:32 PM
There's nothing that I think now that I didn't think prior. The bonus isn't worth giving up guns and limiting my artillery; and I'd miss knuckles, twin daggers, and twin claws too much. I might try it out down the road, but I'm just going to play around with WT right now to try to make up for the loss of healers.

Aisha379
Dec 20, 2008, 02:41 PM
I feel "meh" about them.

Played as a GM and an FM, and while its nice, I certainly don't see what so many people were crapping themselves over for.

I'd like to comment on Neith's complaints though:

1) Traps are useless in a party/with NPCs. The number of times I've dropped a Freeze G and tried for Jabroga, only for an NPC to break the mobs out of freeze is ridiculous.

Jabroga is so fast though, I was soloing and using it without any traps. I think the traps are a nice touch but hardly required for most enemies (as long as your far back enough initially)

2) PP consumption is horrific. Not sure about 41+, but Lv40 Jabroga is 78PP without a Skill Save.

Yes yes yes yes yes. I can live with limited weapons compared to FF (since I like all the weapons anyway and the only other ones I used were twin claws and twin sabers), but the PP loss is just gawdawfulhorrid. I solo'd for not even 5 minutes just to check it out on S2 scarred planet, and ran out of PP on almost all my weapons.

Meanwhile, on my GM, I got through a whole mission in a party with one laser cannon and never had to refill it. And then the next one I used a shotgun and only had to refill it once (in Lightning beasts at the PP cube).

I understand the party probably had a lot to do with it as opposed to soloing, but its just ridiculous how my GM only needed one charge per a mission while my FM was running out left and right...

Pillan
Dec 20, 2008, 02:48 PM
I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed this, but GM and MF are completely screwed when they run out of PP while FM can just combo basic attacks and recover their loss in a few seconds. It's pretty easy to argue the class deserves to run out of PP fast.

EDIT:

I actually managed to pull off a SEED Express run where no one died, including the Masterforce. Would have been easier if said-force didn't constantly override my Giresta 50 with his Giresta 10...

autumn
Dec 20, 2008, 03:07 PM
GM with lasers in INSANE!

xBladeM6x
Dec 20, 2008, 03:15 PM
I <3 My Master Classes. The Power is great, (Will be at least) the speed is orgasmic and the PP consumption isn't bad because I use the Cati / Skill. Seriously, It's a must. I just use any power unit for the bosses, to do JABROGAAAAAAAA!!! XD Masterforce on my techer is amazing too. The speed is great, and I'm leveling my spells to 41+ so fast. :3

As a player who solos a lot, would master classes be worth it? I have a Lv. 140 Fortefighter and not a lot of S rank gear (I'm probably an oddity).
They are made for soloing. :D

acidOD
Dec 20, 2008, 03:23 PM
I'm liking FM so far, as everyone has already mentioned the speed is great and the potential for strength is really nice.

Seriously though... for this game... I like it mostly just because it gives me something to do!

Mikura
Dec 20, 2008, 03:50 PM
I haven't been too impressed by any of them yet. I can't stand the low buffs and heals with MF, and it's not as fast as I thought it would be. Although if you pair it with a har/quick, the casting time goes from okay to amazing. And fT is like a freaking tank compared to MF. You really notice the lower HP and EVP a lot. And don't think reaching 20 with it is going to help much. HP will go up a bit, but EVP remains the same, so MF's are always going to die...a lot.

Fighmaster I would like, but the small weapon selection kinda ruins it for me. Gunmaster on the other hand seems the most viable to me personally, and I'll probably take that to 20. The only thing about GM is I'll miss grenades, but that's really my only complaint about it. So yeah, overall impressions? They're okay for a change, but they certainly aren't earth shattering classes by no means. It'll give players an option to play something else for a change though, and variety is always welcome in PSU.

Dragwind
Dec 20, 2008, 03:55 PM
I've been having a blast with fighmaster and gunmaster. Hopefully I'll dabble in masterforce soon.

XxAntMan215xX
Dec 20, 2008, 04:03 PM
I love em all especially MF but as a CAST Force its gonna be hell to level up but thats why i made a cast force for the challenge.

HiroChicken
Dec 20, 2008, 04:31 PM
Count me in on the MF deaths. They're getting pretty expensive. ^^;

I've had fun, though! The casting speed is nice, but the HP and Evasion are quite bad. I've taken to using Jellen (?) to reduce enemy attack power when they get close.

SEED Express isn't too bad to on, at least until Mother Brain, but Electronic Brain would be more painful without a buddy or two. It didn't help that my armor is Light. :-?

tAKt
Dec 20, 2008, 04:39 PM
The bad news is most Fighmasters run around with Ank Buti…

Lol Buti's? I only have one axe and that's a Bil De Axe. Other then that I only use double sabers.

My thoughts: Meh so far Fm is so-so, burn up pp a little faster then I would like. I'm seriously just thinking about going back to figunner, miss my dear twin sabers
D:

Juza
Dec 20, 2008, 04:58 PM

>.<

The "master" classes have me finally considering the switch from WT to AT. :p I curse Sega for level 30 WT buffs, and curse myself for feeling like I actually have to keep a party buffed. :P

HyperShot-X-
Dec 20, 2008, 05:25 PM
You're no true Master til you master the Master types I tell you. Master Blasters !! :-P

Jose!
Dec 20, 2008, 05:43 PM
The Only Reason I Am FighMaster Is Because I Am The Master Of JABROGA!!!

Seority
Dec 20, 2008, 06:35 PM
I wanna see how much damage I can pull whenever I get a laser up to level 50 as a level 20 Gun Master.
Sorry people, but that is just going to rape.

Xaeris
Dec 20, 2008, 06:45 PM
The PP consumption is a great nuisance. Not because I don't have enough; I can usually finish a mission with some to spare, even without using a /Save unit. No, it's that I'm not used to this level of consumption. Normally, I try to milk every point of PP I can out of a weapon before refilling it, even if I have to start an art and use the charge in the middle of subsequent steps. As a result, I've developed a kind of sense for how much PP I have remaining without actually looking. Now I'm all screwed up and attempting to execute skills I don't have the PP to finish.

HyperShot-X-
Dec 20, 2008, 08:46 PM
i never knew Photon Charge Cosmos was this tasty b4, i never usually carry those around before FM, now i would just go thru weps on my pallet one by one draining all pp's til the last one then pop a Cosmo, MMmmmmmmmm so sweet ^^ i'm getting addicted already :eek:

Powder Keg
Dec 20, 2008, 08:54 PM
I need to level them up to get a real opinion on them...so far I'm not too impressed though.

Then again, I don't level my PAs like a mad man so I'm not seeing the full benefit of the class right now.

Africa
Dec 20, 2008, 11:16 PM
masterforce is good .. if you lvl it. it does have a couple major flaws. the most dolls i lost was 8 at motherbrain half to megid and half to laser guys. I think it'll be good at 10-15 but it does excel at dieing easily, the worst part is the complete lack of evp i can deal with the hp.

DesuJet
Dec 20, 2008, 11:17 PM
Yeah, right now I'm at LV2 Gunmaster and my health is like 2.6k and I need to heal every fucking 2 hits, even when I had my Armas Line. When I was Fortegunner I had 3.6 health, did more damage, and used less photon charges.

What's so fucking pathetic about the community is that a lot of them who are a masterclass don't do Egg Thieves and wonder why they're so damn weak...

gratefulgriz
Dec 21, 2008, 01:41 AM
what do masterclasses benefit by doing Egg thieves? prob a noob question. i am studying the map on PSUpedia right now, never ran it, preparing to do so tonight

Shinko
Dec 21, 2008, 01:46 AM
Well i plan on testing them all out but im on fighmaster atm.

I like fight master alot.... the only thing is i miss my twin sabers. I may go back to FF when Sange & Yasha is out just to use them XD.

What's so fucking pathetic about the community is that a lot of them who are a masterclass don't do Egg Thieves and wonder why they're so damn weak...

Weak u say. im FM lvl 9 now but when i was FM lvl1 i had no problem killing stuff.... maybe its a GM and FM thing. (i havent tryed them out) I dont really think Egg thieves is worth the trouble. It faster to just keep doing SE too me. I say that cuz most of the time the paries i'm in get A ranks

_Vyser_
Dec 21, 2008, 02:00 AM
what do masterclasses benefit by doing Egg thieves? prob a noob question. i am studying the map on PSUpedia right now, never ran it, preparing to do so tonight

The fact that a group of 2-3 (depending on if someone has a gun or not) can do A runs in about 5 minutes helps level your classes up fast. Sure S rank gives 400 mp over the 350 A gives, but I find it much faster and easier to just run Eggs A.

Ken_Silver
Dec 21, 2008, 02:15 AM
Good to see the Master Classes being put to the test.

Me? I am going to stay a WT. Now that we have lv 30 buffs, I can be useful in a party now. Yay! (LOL)

I just play WT for the weapon selection, nothing more, nothing less. Call me easy to satisfy.

unicorn
Dec 21, 2008, 02:32 AM
Good to see the Master Classes being put to the test.

Me? I am going to stay a WT. Now that we have lv 30 buffs, I can be useful in a party now. Yay! (LOL)

I just play WT for the weapon selection, nothing more, nothing less. Call me easy to satisfy.

WT is a fun class, I enjoy lvling it for MF. I think it has sooo much more potential to be greater than it is, since its really overshadowed by all the other types. I dont see why ST refuses to beef up WT and GT a bit more.

Its a good thing I'm not doing GBR, cuz all these lvl 1 FM/GM/MF seem pretty lol to me. You shouldn't go out in public like that!!! T_T; Atleast have some decent lvls before attempting some serious stuff...

I got 666 Posts. I'm never posting again. :D

Xaeris
Dec 21, 2008, 02:41 AM
The type levels of the masters aren't structured like the advanced classes. Instead of starting out horrifically weak and coming greatly into its own over the course of leveling, masters start off with...oh, let's say 75%-80% of their potential. That 1-20 grind is really just there for the sake of having a treadmill, as is the custom of online RPGs.

Basically, it's fine to go out in public like that because even at 20, you're not going to be wholly different than you were at 1. Now, the equipment some of these people take out with them is another story.

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 03:02 AM
Horray for Armas Line stamina.
You know for Masterforce, the level ups are pretty weak seeing they start you considerably close to it's max stats to begin with. You only gain HP every 4 type levels anyways.
I actually die at around the same rate I did as a Fortetecher. The speed casting bonus with har/quick and lvl.41+ techs helps keep enemies off for a majority of the time because by the time you cast again they never have a chance to progress toward you.

Gunmaster is hot
The rifle speed was nice, then I tried the shotgun and LOVED that. But the Laser Cannon speed impressed me the most. That's just sick
Twin Handguns? I have a difficult time telling the difference =/ But I don't really care for Twin Handguns too much.

I have yet to try Fighmaster >_<

Zarode
Dec 21, 2008, 05:03 AM
Gunmaster is sexy. Nuff said.

amtalx
Dec 21, 2008, 05:10 AM
Gunmaster puts Fortegunner to shame. Case closed.

41+ techs are extremely irritating though. On 360, they bring everything to a screeching halt. I can't wait for the tech nerf. Let your numbers do the talking, not flashing light and confetti.

garjian
Dec 21, 2008, 05:51 AM
Master classes fucking suck!

ive been in more than one party today where its full of lvl 1 fighmasters who think theyre 'da sheit' who die every fucking mitune, and then proceed to insult the onl;y person doing any damage (i.e me, a fortefighter) for being a fortefighter, not to mentioon the fact that noone can even move anymore cause of the FUCKING lag caused by masterforces, whgo again, die every second cause they dont know what theyre fucking doing! then of course there no more acrotechers left anymore... i can heal myself better with a me / hp restore.

if your gonna try defend yourself, fuck you... Jabroga is fine but i can do just as much damage with twin claws, much quicker and more effectively, and still use jabroga if id ever want to use that crap. as for master force, the extra 10 level barely make a difference, and lvl40 buffs on fortetechers cmplete trounces any advantage youd get from slowing everyone down FUCKTARD!

so far gunmaster is the only good thing to happen... except for it being completely overpowered from what i can tell... but gunners are so boring, ill let that one slide...

got anymore shit classes to ruin the whole online community with?

necman
Dec 21, 2008, 08:37 AM

ive been in more than one party today where its full of lvl 1 fighmasters who think theyre 'da sheit' who die every fucking mitune, and then proceed to insult the onl;y person doing any damage (i.e me, a fortefighter) for being a fortefighter, not to mentioon the fact that noone can even move anymore cause of the FUCKING lag caused by masterforces, whgo again, die every second cause they dont know what theyre fucking doing! then of course there no more acrotechers left anymore... i can heal myself better with a me / hp restore.

if your gonna try defend yourself, fuck you... Jabroga is fine but i can do just as much damage with twin claws, much quicker and more effectively, and still use jabroga if id ever want to use that crap. as for master force, the extra 10 level barely make a difference, and lvl40 buffs on fortetechers cmplete trounces any advantage youd get from slowing everyone down FUCKTARD!

so far gunmaster is the only good thing to happen... except for it being completely overpowered from what i can tell... but gunners are so boring, ill let that one slide...

did you not already use this rant on a thread you made. There is the door ----> leave and ruin someone elses party please

Midicronica
Dec 21, 2008, 10:23 AM
Gunmaster puts Fortegunner to shame. Case closed.

41+ techs are extremely irritating though. On 360, they bring everything to a screeching halt. I can't wait for the tech nerf. Let your numbers do the talking, not flashing light and confetti.

Quoting this awesome guy for truth. Although I do miss being able to pull out a spear and stab the large enemies to death after delivering burn to them.

A lot of the 31+ techs were bad enough and making them larger makes it even worse. It's pretty sad when level 41+ diga can slow your game down if you're right under it.

I've just started playing Fighmaster about an hour ago and I'm not liking too much. The speed is nice but the weapon selection and the PP consumption are driving me away from the class. I purchased a Cati / Skill PP Save to combat the horrific PP consumption and it helps a bit but not as much as I'd like it too. I'll continue to play the class and hopefully with a few a level ups it'll get better.

tadtwisted
Dec 21, 2008, 12:37 PM
Fighmaster is cool but with the lack of weapon selection i will lv all those pa's very qiuck and make me go back to fortefighter ( which is still a great class ) to finish up some of the other PA's

Gunmaster is awsome but it is missing 2 of my favorite weapons in the game ( grenade launcher , machineguns )

Masterforce is my least favorite right now, while i do love the looks of 41+ techs, it even slows down my screen but i have to stick it out till i level 20 but even when i get all my spells to 50 i think ill go back to fortetecher (now that they get lv 40 support) they are the best all around forces in the game.

I dont see master classes taking over but for now everyone will level them up so it dosent feel like a waste of mission points because the others are maxed out. After a event where mission points are going to everyone like candy and everything is maxed out everything will balance out

P.S. - Can i get a acromaster class please and give them a good mix of one handed weapons (slicers, whips, machineguns, and cards is what i would want ) but maybe they should get more because they are only one handed weapons, maybe a total of 6

_Vyser_
Dec 21, 2008, 01:06 PM
I'm loving MF right now. I probably wont go back to FT because of how slow they are. The extra speed and stronger techs make it a lot easier to survive, even though I have shit hp and evasion. I have yet to experience lag with this class, so hopefully more people will try it out when the tech nerf comes around. The community could use a few AT running about, so I'll probably hop on my AT alt every once in awhile. For now, MF it is for awhile!

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 01:36 PM
I want Acromaster and It better be able to Chikki Bil De Axe's

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 01:37 PM

You know, my friends and I said "I bet you that someone's going to say that master classes fucking suck when they're released because they'll be level 1 and not have their PA's capped yet.

By the way, with Master Force, the extra 10 levels makes a huge difference. Go look up some techs in our database and you'll notice the significant change in Tech damage in those last 10 levels.
Some get a higher SE
Some get to hit more targets.
It's CONSIDERABLY different.
Ra techs hit 5 targets now and a lot of them gain SE lvl.4
Megid Incapacitate lvl.4
Gi techs, Dam techs, Foie, and Diga get +20% more Tech power, instead of the previous tiers that get +10% per tier.
Barta and Zonde get SE 3 now
Noszonde and Nosmegid get a sick damage increase.
Plus they cast a lot faster than Foretechers and get S-rank Madoogs?
The only casting class with increased casting speeds with rods?
Who the hell lied to you about Master classes? 0_o

Anyways...

Cracka_J
Dec 21, 2008, 03:06 PM
ok, just one thing about the people complaining...

WHO FUCKING CARES IF MASTERS ARE DYING.

You want masters not to die why they try to level, while you sit lazily at your capped 20 forte or hybid. My god, go pick AT and keep them the fuck alive if that makes you happy. Otherwise, the other solution is stop being so anal. THEY HAVE SCAPES, THEY ARE SPENDING THEIR OWN MONEY, what fucking difference does it make to you whether a master doesn't die or dies 10 times in a round. The answer is really simple here: NONE.

So either let them die while they're weak (which won't be for very long), show some support and play AT (which you won't), or shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 03:16 PM

So either let them die while they're weak (which won't be for very long), show some support and play AT (which you won't), or shut the fuck up. Seriously.

*claps*

Seority
Dec 21, 2008, 03:28 PM
The only class that is dieing and will soon be dead forever is ForteGunners lol.

HyperShot-X-
Dec 21, 2008, 03:57 PM
^Who upset the Major...err i mean Jenious around here? xD

Somebody make that 'Hilter quit PSU..' video clip for this guy complaining, 'Master Classes Suck, they f**kin Suck !!!' :lol:

Mikura
Dec 21, 2008, 04:12 PM
The only class that is dieing and will soon be dead forever is ForteGunners lol.

I'll still be around. I'd miss my grenades after awhile. :<

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 04:28 PM
I'll still be around. I'd miss my grenades after awhile. :<

Miss grenades?
Go Protranser
At least you can have traps :o

magenta
Dec 21, 2008, 05:06 PM
having already leveled fightmaster to 20 very early, im seriously having doubts about it.
only ~60 more ata, and ~100 more mst than fortefighter (my previous class) whoop de doo.
but much less for other stats including ~200 less atp, and ~400 less hp :((.

this for 30%+ faster attack time,.. guess could be different for different races (casts and beasts) but for the moment being a fem human fighmaster is a bit sucky... oh forgot to add cant use gun and slicers and such, making soloing harder for me.

Mikura
Dec 21, 2008, 05:50 PM
Miss grenades?
Go Protranser
At least you can have traps :o

Then I'd miss out on my other guns. No thanks. <.<

Erkthemerc
Dec 21, 2008, 08:14 PM
Masterclasses are highly specialized classes and when you specilize in only one thing you are going to have weaknesses, untill you figure out how play as the new classes.

FM - don't use your PA's so much, now that you hit faster just use your timed regular attacks so you regain the PP you loose.

MF - cast and move dont stand in one spot and fire away, faster casting = more moving!

GM - They are godly dont mess with them...

Shinko
Dec 21, 2008, 08:15 PM
having already leveled fightmaster to 20 very early, im seriously having doubts about it.
only ~60 more ata, and ~100 more mst than fortefighter (my previous class) whoop de doo.
but much less for other stats including ~200 less atp, and ~400 less hp :((.

this for 30%+ faster attack time,.. guess could be different for different races (casts and beasts) but for the moment being a fem human fighmaster is a bit sucky... oh forgot to add cant use gun and slicers and such, making soloing harder for me.

I'm a female human as FM and i'm doing fine. But I never stay 1 type so if you was plaining on staying FM i guess i could see ur problem. But its fine for me. And yea i do thing soloing with FF is easier

Magus_84
Dec 21, 2008, 09:57 PM
Though I agree with you, K...one minor nitpick:

The only casting class with increased casting speeds with rods?

Technically, he would be correct that MF is the only class that has increased casting speeds with rods.

Because AT is the only other class with a speed boost to casting, and it can't equip Rods. >_>

In this case, I'm referring to "speed boost to casting" as the inherent AT/MF ability. Not "lol dey can both use har/quick", which is an entirely different (and complementary) speed boost.

I say this because I'm sure someone will mention that.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 22, 2008, 02:21 AM
Let's just say I reinstalled FFXI the same day after a 7-month hiatus.

Zorafim
Dec 22, 2008, 03:06 AM
For whoever said Mastertecher boost wasn't the same as har/quick, that's obvious. They both do completely different things. Mastertecher's boost makes the swinging of the weapon quicker, while har/quick makes the casting quicker. You don't just compare the two, you put them together. Even with lv41+ techs, my friend was getting insta-cast techs just by using a mag and a har.

That being said, wouldn't a rod be preferable, since it has the longest animation to boost? I'd think after all that, it'd be quick enough...

Hiro_EtBlue
Dec 22, 2008, 03:41 AM
I am personally loving Gunmaster right now. Most of my shots are not leveled up (alt character), so I am not using it to it's full potential yet. I have seen some Fighmaster's, and that speed is pretty awesome. I am one of the few fighters who don't like Jabroga (don't like the other weapons much either), but with that speed I even want to use the damn thing. It may even make the longswords more appealing to me.

It's too bad I spent all of my meseta creating a Fortefighter pallette of s-rank spears, twin sabers, and Iggacs (my favorite weapons) before I knew these Masterclasses were actually coming. I would have got fighmaster weapons or waited and paid like half price for the twins and Iggacs. Oh well. Guess I will just have to wait until I find something nice and sell it to get the weapons that meet my "standards" to try out fighmaster.

_Vyser_
Dec 22, 2008, 05:37 AM
For my Beast alt, I'll probably have him stay a FF. Although the speed boost of FM is tempting, I just like Knuckles and Twin Claws too much (mainly knuckles). Besides, I find it entertaining to see the stat boosts a male beast FF gets when they level up! :D

For my CAST main, he's usually a AF, but I got him set for GM about two days before we got the update. I haven't tried GM yet, but I hear a lot of good things from it. Once I get most of my techs to 41+, I'll give GM a try. If things go well, I'll probably go between AF and GM a lot depending on my mood and what the new rares are at the time.

For those defending MF, you bring up good points about the class. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I'm sure the whole master class barrage of people will die down soon, but I'll probably keep at least one or two of my characters as a master class. I do admit a party full of low-level master classes has been quite challenging and fun though. Just wish I had friends that liked playing AT as much as I do :/

Magician
Dec 22, 2008, 08:31 AM

You want masters not to die why they try to level, while you sit lazily at your capped 20 forte or hybid. My god, go pick AT and keep them the fuck alive if that makes you happy. Otherwise, the other solution is stop being so anal. THEY HAVE SCAPES, THEY ARE SPENDING THEIR OWN MONEY, what fucking difference does it make to you whether a master doesn't die or dies 10 times in a round. The answer is really simple here: NONE.

Word.

My high level friends are busy with leveling their masterclasses and I'm introducing the game to a couple friends of mine, so my acrotecher is getting lots of love even though my support techs are only 31+.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 22, 2008, 08:52 AM
Word.

My high level friends are busy with leveling their masterclasses and I'm introducing the game to a couple friends of mine, so my acrotecher is getting lots of love even though my support techs are only 31+.
Almost in the same boat, capped my mains lvl and is almost GM 8...slow start off. But once done I'm working on my acrotecher again, those buffs/debuffs for lower level characters make a huge difference once fully leveled.

Lind Lawliet
Dec 22, 2008, 09:06 AM

God, I'm starting to love your posts every time.

Even though the cursing was unnecessary, it showed your enthusiasm and made your point stronger.

Anyway, I want to become FM because I'm a freak of two handed weapons, besides the spear, the attacks are too damn linear on that.

Namine
Dec 22, 2008, 09:11 AM
I really enjoying Masterforce, didn't really notice the casting speed difference right away, since I hadn't played my Fortetecher for about 3 weeks. Keep accidentally getting stuck in the casting stance for Dam-type Technics, I press the button too soon after releasing it instead of stopping and recasting it just keeps the same one going. I'm really like the look of the 41+ Technics, but some of them can kill your frame-rate fast..

I've played a bit with Gunmaster, and can tell the difference in speed for the Rifles and Lasers but not for the Shotguns and Twin Handguns, it feels like there is a difference but I just hadn't noticed it.

And as for Fighmaster, I have yet to try it out. Mainly because, I need to get some armor for Scarred Planet and Lightning Beasts.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 22, 2008, 09:25 AM
I really enjoying Masterforce, didn't really notice the casting speed difference right away, since I hadn't played my Fortetecher for about 3 weeks. Keep accidentally getting stuck in the casting stance for Dam-type Technics, I press the button too soon after releasing it instead of stopping and recasting it just keeps the same one going. I'm really like the look of the 41+ Technics, but some of them can kill your frame-rate fast..

I've played a bit with Gunmaster, and can tell the difference in speed for the Rifles and Lasers but not for the Shotguns and Twin Handguns, it feels like there is a difference but I just hadn't noticed it.

And as for Fighmaster, I have yet to try it out. Mainly because, I need to get some armor for Scarred Planet and Lightning Beasts. WHHHHAAAAAT can't notice a difference in shooting speed with a shotgun!?! They're amazing now....what i can't tell much speed boost are twins, the damage boost once 41+ yes but speed meh not much faster.

acier287
Dec 22, 2008, 09:29 AM
the shotgun is borderline broken now..im very satisfied with GM right now. shotguns ans lasers are awsome the rifle and twin dont shine as much but meh.ive seen FM in action and there fortefighters with more speed lol. im sorta dissapointed with MF but thats only because of thier pitiful HP. then again all master classes HP suk so yeah... but i love my GM

Namine
Dec 22, 2008, 09:29 AM
I hadn't played my Gunner character since before Neudiaz GBR, so yeah...

MooCowPirate
Dec 22, 2008, 09:33 AM
I do like Gunmaster with my beast (lvl 142, maxed on every class except Ft and the master classes). If you want to get your classes up relatively quick, Military Subway S should be done a lot more than it is now. It's a hella easy mission, and you get a nice 489 mission point out of the deal.

jobber
Dec 22, 2008, 12:13 PM
GM sucks. I haven't noticed a big speed jump. I guess once I level up, my power will increase but the PP getting used is ridiculous even with a cati/bullet save.

ashley50
Dec 22, 2008, 12:25 PM
use a photon charge? <_>

stukasa
Dec 22, 2008, 12:29 PM
After spending a little more time with my MF and GM, here's what I think so far...

Gunmaster feels like a slightly faster fG, otherwise it plays almost exactly the same. I can hardly tell the speed difference with rifles and lasers though. Shotguns and twin handguns definitely feel a little faster.

Masterforce feels completely different than fT to me, but that's partly because of my play style. Because MF has such low HP, I rely on speed as much as possible, so instead of rods I mostly use madoogs (with a Har / Smart). The PP drain is annoying though, I have to constantly keep track of it because I'm always running out. I love the speed though, I can hit a group of mobs with ra-techs several times before they reach me, then I use gi-techs to finish them off.

Calsetes
Dec 22, 2008, 12:38 PM
I don't know about master classes, they just don't really appeal to me that much (except maybe the gunmaster, but even then, I've pretty much given up on a ranger character for now). I wish they would make a class that could use level 50 saber and twin saber PAs, while still keeping a handgun (maybe just lowering bullets to level 10 like hunter?) although I don't see that happening, since the power boost is supposedly real good at level 50 and is supposed to balance out the "no ranged" aspect.

But hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Akaimizu
Dec 22, 2008, 12:57 PM
For me, the lasers definitely are faster. I can tell that difference. So are the rifles. They're pretty quick now. I think the hardest one to tell visually would be the twin handguns....fortunately, I know the sound and timing of those like the back of my hand. So while they are faster, they are the ones that don't look it as much as the other weapons.

I'm now starting to get towards the levels of Gunmaster, where certain stats are beginning to catch up towards or surpass the Guntecher. (Outside of Accurracy which already surpasses that class early) I find it interesting, so far, with a decent initial challenge to it all. The potential is there, just need more levels. Having high-levelled bullets does take the cake. Especially when any techer with 21+ support techs buffs you. I've already committed some numbers that act like a minor Jabroga on a group, with high-speed laser fire. Seeing about 9 enemies there take a combined total of damage approach 50K within 5 seconds is nothing to scoff at. I just became a level 4 GM.

amtalx
Dec 22, 2008, 01:16 PM
GM sucks. I haven't noticed a big speed jump. I guess once I level up, my power will increase but the PP getting used is ridiculous even with a cati/bullet save.

Then you aren't pressing the buttons fast enough. D: GM is running the show right now. Save for bullet-resistant multi-hitpoint enemies, I can take out enemies faster than FMs and fFs. With Laser Cannons in tow, everything is damn near dead before the fighters even get there.

DreXxiN
Dec 22, 2008, 01:26 PM
Then you aren't pressing the buttons fast enough. D: GM is running the show right now. Save for bullet-resistant multi-hitpoint enemies, I can take out enemies faster than FMs and fFs. With Laser Cannons in tow, everything is damn near dead before the fighters even get there.

Hell yeah, so true.

(This coming from a past fF addict btw)

Smidge204
Dec 22, 2008, 01:28 PM
For those of you who are complaining that there is no speed boost for Gunmasters:

Do you use a turbo controller? Maybe it's not fast enough. Do you use Joy2Key and its Automatic Shooting setting? Try cranking up the speed. Otherwise press the button faster.

If you still don't see a difference, I honestly don't know what to tell you.
=Smidge=

Cracka_J
Dec 22, 2008, 01:31 PM
Even though the cursing was unnecessary, it showed your enthusiasm and made your point stronger.

Well I try to avoid it if possible, but sometimes comments made out of pure ignorance just get me fired up. I apologize for the language, but not for the point of my previous messages :)

DreXxiN
Dec 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
For those of you who are complaining that there is no speed boost for Gunmasters:

Do you use a turbo controller? Maybe it's not fast enough. Do you use Joy2Key and its Automatic Shooting setting? Try cranking up the speed. Otherwise press the button faster.

If you still don't see a difference, I honestly don't know what to tell you.
=Smidge=

Haha, yes joy2key works wonders for GM :P

LuigiMario
Dec 22, 2008, 01:38 PM
Well I try to avoid it if possible, but sometimes comments made out of pure ignorance just get me fired up. I apologize for the language, but not for the point of my previous messages :)

Got a bar of soap with your name on it.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 22, 2008, 01:39 PM
People so lazy they need a turbo pad?

Calsetes
Dec 22, 2008, 01:52 PM
That's just because they're younguns who haven't played the older systems - SNES, NES, Genesis, Atari, Commodore 64.....

Pong.....

They don't know a thumb workout when they see one.

Seority
Dec 22, 2008, 01:56 PM
It's all about timing with the GM.
Every gun has it's own speed, oddly enough, and it's just about getting the rythum down. I like this because then you have to pay attention more in runs and don't just go, square, triangle, square, triangle, run, etc.

Smidge204
Dec 22, 2008, 02:01 PM
People so lazy they need a turbo pad?

Do you play as a gunner class?

Depending on the mission, I can easily empty two BlackBulls, Hyper Viper, BattleStopper and Shigga Desta more than once before it's over. That's about 400 shots or so to empty all those, and my Ryusaikanoc has effectively infinite PP with its insane PP recovery so it's hard to really say how many times I use that. Firing 1000 shots per mission is not out of the question.

I use Joy2Key because I enjoy having a functioning thumb instead of a blister-covered stump of bruised meat and calcified cartilage.
=Smidge=

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 22, 2008, 02:14 PM
Do you play as a gunner class?

Depending on the mission, I can easily empty two BlackBulls, Hyper Viper, BattleStopper and Shigga Desta more than once before it's over. That's about 400 shots or so to empty all those, and my Ryusaikanoc has effectively infinite PP with its insane PP recovery so it's hard to really say how many times I use that. Firing 1000 shots per mission is not out of the question.

I use Joy2Key because I enjoy having a functioning thumb instead of a blister-covered stump of bruised meat and calcified cartilage.
=Smidge=Yes I have a GM, its still being lazy having a turbo controller.

Calsetes
Dec 22, 2008, 02:15 PM
Bah, wimp. I remember playing the old Streets of Rage 2 so much and using the one guy's -> -> attack so much I still have a callous on my thumb to this day, a whole 10 years later (maybe even a bit longer than that!).

But yeah, gunmasters look like they blow through PP very very easily, especially if they have increased speed bonuses.

Juza
Dec 22, 2008, 02:19 PM

What, ignorance of the sort that states people who chose to remain with their fully leveled classes are 'lazy' compared to those poor, suffering souls who have absolutely no choice but to start a job at a lowly level one, and work in Sonic Team's slave mines for 1 MP/day making cheap wallets? :p

I hear for only ten meseta a day, you can improve their lives and get them the education and medicine they need. Donate to the Zio Cult Masterclass Fund today. Your donation can improve the life of a masterclass player! Death to all that lives! Destruction to all that has form! Ehrm, that is, you'll receive a picture and biography of your adopted masterclass, and receive a monthly letter from your player.

Won't you feel better knowing that for mere pennies a day, you're helping to make a difference in the life of a masterclass player? The idle masses shall be purged by the Holy Flames. Uh, I mean, your meseta can give these players a chance at the future they deserve.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to laughing at parties of masterclasses being wiped out in unison by megid spam. Please note, I'm not being sarcastic - I really do find it absolutely hilarious. Reminds me of being level 20 again.

Smidge204
Dec 22, 2008, 02:42 PM
Bah, wimp. I remember playing the old Streets of Rage 2 so much and using the one guy's -> -> attack so much I still have a callous on my thumb to this day, a whole 10 years later (maybe even a bit longer than that!)

I grew up playing this:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8818/odyssey2xl6.jpg

So don't lecture me on uncomfortable controls :D As a life-long gamer, it used to get so bad that I had trouble opening the larger clamp-type paperclips without using both hands.

It has nothing to do about being lazy. Taking the elevator to the second floor is lazy. Using paper plates to avoid washing dishes is lazy. Driving your car to the end of your driveway and back to pick up the mail is lazy (unless your driveway is like a mile long, anyway... and I do know some people...)

Avoiding RSI is intelligent. Enjoy your arthritis, kids!

(And get off my lawn...)
=Smidge=

Morpheo
Dec 22, 2008, 02:46 PM
I like the fighmaster class.

Cracka_J
Dec 22, 2008, 05:41 PM
things and stuff

That's pretty sweet man. You wrote like 4 paragraphs just to prove my point. Good stuff.

Inazuma
Dec 22, 2008, 06:23 PM
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to laughing at parties of masterclasses being wiped out in unison by megid spam. Please note, I'm not being sarcastic - I really do find it absolutely hilarious. Reminds me of being level 20 again.

the master types are making meseta faster than you. who's laughing at who here?

Rayokarna
Dec 22, 2008, 06:31 PM

Well, thats highly dependant on who's playing them. XP

Lind Lawliet
Dec 22, 2008, 06:36 PM

I'm laughing at the majority of the arguing people here.

...The majority.
<_<
>_>

Sexy_Raine
Dec 22, 2008, 10:12 PM
I don't know, masterforce is disappointing. It doesn't live up to the other master types. Why do I have the worst defense stats, and not even doing the best damage? Once I get everything to 50, I'm retiring Techer for good, until Segduh fixes this class. Lv10 support is an insult. I'll be abusing Gunmaster until MF actually has a use. X_X

For the complaining about pp cost, get yourself a Cati / pp save. I have one for both Nova and ANA. They will be helpful in your leveling.
Techs saves are impossible to get though, as I've never seen them in shops. :/

Kumlekar
Dec 23, 2008, 12:23 AM
What, ignorance of the sort that states people who chose to remain with their fully leveled classes are 'lazy' compared to those poor, suffering souls who have absolutely no choice but to start a job at a lowly level one, and work in Sonic Team's slave mines for 1 MP/day making cheap wallets? :p

I hear for only ten meseta a day, you can improve their lives and get them the education and medicine they need. Donate to the Zio Cult Masterclass Fund today. Your donation can improve the life of a masterclass player! Death to all that lives! Destruction to all that has form! Ehrm, that is, you'll receive a picture and biography of your adopted masterclass, and receive a monthly letter from your player.

Won't you feel better knowing that for mere pennies a day, you're helping to make a difference in the life of a masterclass player? The idle masses shall be purged by the Holy Flames. Uh, I mean, your meseta can give these players a chance at the future they deserve.

Would be true if it wasn't possible for a class level 1 fighmaster with good weapons to solo seed express with little effort.

E N I X S P I R I T
Dec 23, 2008, 12:39 AM
So far, ive played only as a MF and its fun for me. im not the type of player who'd rush to max the class out with EggT mission cuz it'd get boring. the class isnt going anywhere and ive waited long for it to come out so imma enjoy lvling with with GBR. Since ive played PSO and PSU for the longest, the low HP and drop is stats dont have me dying all over the place, like im hearing other poeple of the same class do. i also have good enough equips and high enough techs to keep S2 missions challengeing yet easy and fun. been reading alot of recent forms with peoples experiance on the MCs. i find it real funny how (what i saw someone call them) Ellites, maxed at 150 and JOB 20, do nothing but sit in lobbies now. Obviously its just to in thier minds show off. but hey, thats how they enjoy the game. So back to the point, MCs are for high lvl characters with high lvl techs/skills who know how to play with thier class, thus the title Master. not for low lvl characters to be running around as.

Im kinda happy to hear others are having more of a problem playing with the MF, i was having an so much of a good time, i though poeple might find it easy, then we'd see 1billing MFs everywhere. well wont be seeing anything like that soon. MF's stats kinda reminds me the feeling i had when playing as a FOnewearl on PSO. its a good feeling.

Anduril
Dec 23, 2008, 12:43 AM
I've been playing Mastergunner on my Female Newman and I have to say that the only difference I can see in terms of damage per shot is minimal since the difference in my ATP from fG20 and GM2 is about 200. The only thing that is really getting me is my lack of EVP and the fact that it isn't going to go up; I really need to get myself an Armas Line.

jobber
Dec 23, 2008, 03:09 PM
use a photon charge? <_>
With 6 rifles using killer shot, I ran out of PP 1/2 way into Block 1 running DGS2. That includes 10 photon charges O_o

If you say so. I was too busy ripping up De Ragan with lvl 41 shotgun PAs to notice any speed enhancements.

sephiroth115
Dec 23, 2008, 03:12 PM
I tried Mf, didn't care too much for it. I know, I probably didn't give it enough of a chance, but for the limits on equip eh. I went back to my FT. yay, go chao staffs!!!

Gen2000
Dec 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
FM - excellent but can't get over the feeling of leveling all those past melee PAs to 40 being pointless. Also lol @ FM vs. De Rol/Dark Fish. Watching FMs Tornado Dance through the flames and zonde traps at Egg Thieves has been interesting to watch as well.

GM - easily feels the best in terms of versatility out of the 3, range damage works everywhere. lv.41 Lasers destroys rooms. Bullet-resistance paranoia is not that big of a deal as I figured. Almost as much a joke as melee-resistance. PP issue was overhyped. I don't use that much more Photon Charges than when I used my FG.

MF - only like it because it finally gives techers a pure nuke option. Don't have to worry about any responsibility of supporting anymore. Too bad their HP/DEF is garbage considering the non-impressive damage they do for it and now the 41+ techs blinds the hell out of everyone so much that most avoid parties with MFs now. Oh well.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 23, 2008, 03:49 PM
FM - excellent but can't get over the feeling of leveling all those past melee PAs to 40 being pointless. Also lol @ FM vs. De Rol/Dark Fish. Watching FMs Tornado Dance through the flames and zonde traps at Egg Thieves has been interesting to watch as well.

GM - easily feels the best in terms of versatility out of the 3, range damage works everywhere. lv.41 Lasers destroys rooms. Bullet-resistance paranoia is not that big of a deal as I figured. Almost as much a joke as melee-resistance. PP issue was overhyped. I don't use that much more Photon Charges than when I used my FG.

MF - only like it because it finally gives techers a pure nuke option. Don't have to worry about any responsibility of supporting anymore. Too bad their HP/DEF is garbage considering the non-impressive damage they do for it and now the 41+ techs blinds the hell out of everyone so much that most avoid parties with MFs now. Oh well.
I honestly never used Photon Charges as a fortegunner unless doing long solo runs. As a GM I use 1-2 a run depending on what I'm doing or who I'm with...not a big deal honestly. A little weaker Def wise but when you've got range on your side it's not too big of a deal...the roughly 200 hp difference when both are capped wow who misses that...(fuck completely lost my train of thought after dealing with a customer).

Until we get the visual tech nerf I personally won't play with many techers other then acro because slowdown is never enjoyable. Most fighmasters can suck my laser trail, they still knock shit out of the way too often making more of a mess then they should.

HyperShot-X-
Dec 23, 2008, 09:50 PM
To sum it all up in general, it seems there was a reason why they named it 'MasterForce' instead of 'TechMaster' or "ForceMaster' for it being somewhat different from FM and GM whether it's for better or worse. Otherwise they would've named the other two 'MasterFighter' and 'MasterGunner' as well instead. :wacko:

One thing for sure that most seems to agree is the need for tech visual nerf update pretty soon, but not too soon, I'm kinda hoping to see all 41+ attack techs from others just for the hell of it. So far I've seen Gidiga 41+ I thought I was watching some freaking volanic eruption on Discovery channel. :-o Damfoi 41+ looks not even like fire or flame at all, it's just dam flares bursting repeatedly right in front of your face blinding ppl to kingdom come. :disapprove:

gryphonvii
Dec 24, 2008, 04:46 PM
Well I just got back from a 3 month break from psu so first thing i did was try out gunmaster, that was the one i was most looking forward too. I am too lazy to do gbr so i'm grinding bullets for the time being. Overall I have to say i am impressed so far. Its actually fun for me again though that could be becasue i haven't played in several months. I then switched over to my acrotecher becasue my friends (who had switcehd over to master classes doing seed express s2) needed my heals and buffs, need to get my buffs to 41 and either grind my pushans (was gone during first grind boost) or upgrade to delpis and I'll be set to go.

_Vyser_
Dec 24, 2008, 05:08 PM
Now that I've played MF a little more, I must say it's one of my favorite classes. It gives a nice challenge to missions without making them impossible to survive without dying. I'm also loving the visuals and large changes in 41+ techs.

I will have to admit though, MF seems like it really needs good equipment to enjoy it. Yeah, you can survive on the T-mag/wand combo, but I think P-wands make a huge difference in playing this (both in damage and pp pool). Now, I'm not saying you MUST have a p-wand to enjoy MF, but I just think it helps dramatically where a FT can get by with a Chao Staff. This is just my opinion from personal experience though.

DesuJet
Dec 24, 2008, 05:19 PM
Okay I finally got Gunmaster to 20 last night and it owns Fortegunner. My HP is a couple hundred less, but I can shoot faster and do more damage thanks to LV41+ bullets.

I can safely say that I'm NEVER going back to fortegunner.

kejen
Dec 31, 2008, 03:47 PM
At first I wasn't going to try masterfighter because I was using knuckles and twin claws. Wasted 75 fragments on bogga robado and hated it. Spent 75 fragments on the twin claws move and really didn't like it much. So decided to try a fightmaster. Level 90 beast, level 2 fightmaster now. Really liking it. Double sabers are awesome. Have no problems soloing the S and S2 levels I need to run for the items I want, and will only get better. The speed is crazy.

pikachief
Dec 31, 2008, 06:27 PM
They're neat.