PDA

View Full Version : 20DEC08 - MAG A - PC/PS2

acidOD
Dec 20, 2008, 03:29 PM
Anyone have a problem trying to run the old MAG mission today or previously? It's been ages sice I've played... came online today, wanted to solo some MP for levelling FM. Went to do MAG A and when I enter... I bring up my palette to change weapons, and it just hangs there... I have to bring up the main menu to get out of the palette, and with that I can only use the weapon that originally loaded when I entered the mission. I've tried several times, with and without calling NPCs to join my party. I get the same results. For the sake of details... it doesn't allow me to use items on the palette either. I was more immediately concerned with switching weapons, but not being able to use items could potentially suck too. I think I can solo and pwn MAG A, but i might want to use some photon charges or something...

Long story short... anyone else have this experience? Are these intentional limitations to running MAG that I'm not aware of?

thanks for reading
acidOD

lainofthewired
Dec 20, 2008, 06:53 PM
What servers are you on? The 360 servers just got a rollback, so it might be because of that.