PDA

View Full Version : Stupid/Rediculous Reasons You Got Kicked!

Jose!
Dec 21, 2008, 12:24 AM
Changed Name In Order To Better Fit The Thread.

Original Post:
Getting Kicked For Killing To Fast:

Has this ever happened to you? I got kicked for killing too fast just a few minutes ago. XD

RAGNAGELPPOD
Dec 21, 2008, 12:28 AM
I got kicked for not being able to speak french. As a first impression, it made french players seem REALLY rude.

Xaeris
Dec 21, 2008, 12:32 AM
No. I eschew Majarra in open parties entirely now, and only take out Jabroga for the Ardites and Mother Brain. I've yet to hear anyone complain about my Gravity Dance.

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 21, 2008, 12:37 AM
LoL my initial thought was correct. I knew that Jose would be the first FM to be booted for being a rape-machine.

Get used to it. Open parties will soon be labeled:

FM=boot

And on the PC/PS2 side:

MF/FM=Boot

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 12:39 AM
Lol.

I just slow down according to the party and pace myself.

DesuJet
Dec 21, 2008, 12:41 AM
I get kicked for no reason more than I do for bullshit reason like that.

Criss
Dec 21, 2008, 12:57 AM
I got kicked for not being able to speak french. As a first impression, it made french players seem REALLY rude.
From what I remember, they usually write in the party description only to join if you speak french. Problem is, people rarely ever read that thing. Didn't apply to me since I do speak french, but anyways.

I did get kicked once for being a beast guntecher. And once for using support techs too much (although the acrotecher wasn't even using his). But that was several months ago.

Kylie
Dec 21, 2008, 12:58 AM
I can understand if you went ahead and killed things on your own, but if you were just dealing a lot of damage and staying with the rest of the party, that's dumb because they can't fault you for doing your job well. I've never been thrown out for that reason though.

Finae
Dec 21, 2008, 01:02 AM
Haven't been kicked and I'm probably crazier than Jose. I've had some people say WTF as when they entered the second block of seed, I was just about to head to the third floor and I soloed everything while they were in the other room on first block lol. I say to leader, if u want to boot me, go ahead, but they don't.

Dunno, I try to make someone boot me by doin the things I do, but they end up loving me and not booting me cuz they like how fast it is. Think the best Seed S2 group i had was about 7 min. If I have the right person, can be duo'ed just as fast.

Oh and I play FM on my cast mainly so I paradi-whore a lot.

Jose!
Dec 21, 2008, 01:03 AM
I can understand if you went ahead and killed things on your own, but if you were just dealing a lot of damage and staying with the rest of the party, that's dumb because they can't fault you for doing your job well. I've never been thrown out for that reason though.

Oh no I was with the group all the time. But the best part was after I got kicked, Everyone in his party left him and joined my party. XD

It was funny..

Jose!
Dec 21, 2008, 01:07 AM
Haven't been kicked and I'm probably crazier than Jose.

No one is Crazier than me D:<

Noblewine
Dec 21, 2008, 01:08 AM
I got booting for picking up junk. That's probably the only time I got removed from a party.

Jose!
Dec 21, 2008, 01:09 AM
I got booting for picking up junk. That's probably the only time I got removed from a mission.

I got booted for picking rares under 10*'s. But that was a few months ago.

ThaiSoup
Dec 21, 2008, 01:11 AM
This has been happening to people ever since A ranks were synthable lol

But yeah, you can't expect much out of the general population.

But I've gotten booted or not knowing the map well. Otherwise when on the main, I don't do pick up groups much.

DesuJet
Dec 21, 2008, 01:12 AM
I got booted at the end of Scarred Planet S2 for greed!
I got booted at the boss boxes on White Beast S!

Jose!
Dec 21, 2008, 01:17 AM
I should rename this thread "Stupid/Rediculous reasons you got kicked" XD

ThaiSoup
Dec 21, 2008, 01:22 AM
And you did.

Jose!
Dec 21, 2008, 01:29 AM
And you did.

Indeed I Did....Indeed I Did...

gratefulgriz
Dec 21, 2008, 01:37 AM
doesnt gravity dance do basically the same thing as jabroga? I got kicked for having the name Love Shy in a party of all males/ sad face

Zarode
Dec 21, 2008, 01:54 AM
Hm...

I got kicked for:

Not talking (360 onry)
Talking too much (360 onry again)
Being too awesome (my existence is your bain)
Being too crappy (my existence really is your bain....)
For mouthing off
For being sarcastic to idiots
For my general impression on randoms
For getting rares
For having rares
For wanting rares
For no reason
Because the leader and his dopey friends think it is funny to leave the party open and kick people. Hilarious!
For having awesome macros
For having a non-stealable awesome macro (360 onry).
For being a certain class
Stating the fact that I wish to level up
Being English
Being American
Being Southern (usually 360 onry)
Being too(?) "white sounding"
Voice is too "annoying"
Voice is too "southern"
Using "yall" in a party
Getting called a Honkey, and laughing :wacko:
Getting called a Cracker, and laughing
Getting called a Greengo(sp?), and (then I) asked them to repeat theirselves (really, I thought he said my character was green)
For having a Green Character
For having a Female Character
For having a young child Character

tl;dr version: FOR BEING MYSELF. And this is mostly my experience with the three months on 360 I have been on. Way to make yourself look great guys!

San Anto
Dec 21, 2008, 01:56 AM
Using JABROGA!! in seed express =/

Ken_Silver
Dec 21, 2008, 02:22 AM
Hm...

I got kicked for:

Not talking (360 onry)
For mouthing off
For getting rares
For having rares
For wanting rares
For no reason
Because the leader and his dopey friends think it is funny to leave the party open and kick people. Hilarious!
Being English
Being American
Voice is too "annoying"
Voice is too "southern"
Using "yall" in a party
Getting called a Greengo(sp?), and (then I) asked them to repeat theirselves (really, I thought he said my character was green)

tl;dr version: FOR BEING MYSELF. And this is mostly my experience with the three months on 360 I have been on. Way to make yourself look great guys!

Ouch. I sympatize with you on that. What a mess.

The most ridiculous reason that I got booted from a team was because I got three silver badges during the MAG round 2 event. It was just luck, but the leader was not happy. What can I say?

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 02:31 AM
"just curious, why do you say master force is going to suck when you're playing as a Cast Fortetecher?"
*booted*

Darklighter
Dec 21, 2008, 02:47 AM
I get booted just for joing a team the most. Just show up, maybe get to say high off my shortcut then booted. Then the usual boot after boss or I got a rare then booted nonsense. My record was 7 times in one day. I have not been booted in some time though. I have also not joined random teams in some time.

DAMASCUS
Dec 21, 2008, 03:21 AM

We just had the opposite problem at Eggy today. We had a newb gunner and we were trying to tell him to shoot the target on the ceiling. We tried for a good five minutes to explain it. It looked like he was trying to do it but said he only spoke french and didn't understand. I think that he had to be jiving a bit but regardless we had to...let him go :p

Alnet
Dec 21, 2008, 04:37 AM
Usually, randoms tend to love me and I get Card'd shortly after running and right before the party dissolves. :3

A long while back, though, I was running Rainbow Beast (I forget the rank) with a group of randoms, and we got the map that has the path to the left that has the key to the door if you want to S-rank the mission. The other 5 people ignored it, and just ran off, while I was back there being pounded upon by hordes of angry Goshin, before getting the boot for "not staying with the party".

Psht.

moomoopenguin
Dec 21, 2008, 05:56 AM
Hm...

I got kicked for:

Voice is too "southern"
Using "yall" in a party

Wow, how can you be too southern lol!

Yeah not having a mic, or more or less not talking on it
Greed with boss boxes (even if they were crap to begin with)
Not being a techer
Random boots because people seem a little too stupid to put a password on parties
Rare missions or rare enemies
Too low a level, too low support buffs
And various other reasons

I also got kicked from my first Japanese party a while back, which I was worried about to begin with. They said something then booted me (part of me is still hoping it was something polite). Since then I have been scared to jump in random Japanese parties :(

garjian
Dec 21, 2008, 06:01 AM
i got kicked for not stopping for buffs a few times...
i got kicked cause i had the same name as someone once...
i also got kicked at 1up because i had a mugunruk, and one of the members had convinced has friend (also in the party) that it was an unreleased special edition a gm gave him...
that was funny...
ive also been kicked for not lvl rabado enough...
and using dus daggas...

Smidge204
Dec 21, 2008, 06:37 AM
I got "kicked" (actually quit, though the guy said "I had a choice") after a failed run on HSM during the spotlight.

Before the mission, waiting for a 4th player to show up, the part leader was explaining how to break into groups. I mentioned I'd been through it before (many times by that point, had it down to a science!) and he accused me of being "arrogant," that I should "be a hero" and that he'd group with me to keep me out of trouble.

So I'm running the map like I always do, he follows me. I take the left path on the first block to get the sample in the tree past the exit (I was the gunner). Normally I just run past the two Gohmon and get the sample, then wait for the others to teleport in from the right-hand path. Our illustrious leader, however, decides to fight the Gohmon and easily finishes them off.

Then the two Kamatoze spawn and slaughter him almost instantly.

That's why I don't fight the Gohmon, BTW.

So yeah, of course I couldn't resist pointing out his hubris. His two friends defend him, but when I asked how many times they'd successfully completed the mission one of them says "that shouldn't matter" (which is another way of saying "never"). Can't imagine why they had such poor luck with it...
=Smidge=

Seority
Dec 21, 2008, 08:34 AM

THIS.
And many times.
It was because I tried to speak French (I took classes in high school) and now I'm known to them as the "Stupid Engrish Girl who can't speak French" and get booted all the time. No I wasn't insulting them either. (Rust was trying to help me learn once I remember, and they were openly insulting me there as well.)
That group IS very rude.

I've also had a problem with a bunch of Spanish speaking players as well. Not sure if they play anymore, but I do know a little Spanish and I KNOW they were making fun of me in Spanish. They started to go "LOL" a lot, and then booted me right before the boxes in Ruins. =/ I did NOTHING to them except do more damage then them with a lower level char.

Other then that, I usually boot myself from parties. Some are just so bad I can't stand it when I'm doing just as much damage as 4 other people. I also dislike parties where there's two or three people just afking in there most of the time, then I'm stuck with a techer who doesn't heal with level 1x techs and a fighter who spams TD and makes the monsters fly everywhere. It add more insult to injury when those people get [B]BattleStoppers and LKKs and I HELPED them do it.

=_= ....

Sorry that some people here are so stupid to boot you even for things like a character name. In my parties, I make sure to comment that I want compitent players to run with, and I do give out my helpful hints to those who don't know. So far, with Parium GBR, I've had some good listening and helpful party members and it's been enjoyable.

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 09:05 AM
My e-peen is big as fuck, mutha fucka! Keep it real!

Mine too, hey you wanna TA with me sometime? =)

Mini Trail
Dec 21, 2008, 09:29 AM
I got kicked for 1 hit KO on the boss (yes the nubs got there hits on it)

Mortisx3
Dec 21, 2008, 09:33 AM
My characters name is ka-os, and the guy booted me cause he didnt like dashes in names!

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 21, 2008, 09:37 AM
My characters name is ka-os, and the guy booted me cause he didnt like dashes in names!

O_O Mine too!!! I mean, my char is called ka-os too, well L-01 Ka-oS (so that guy probably would have kicked me too, since i have dashes and capital letters at the end of the word XDDD).

I've never been kicked from a party btw.

tAKt
Dec 21, 2008, 10:03 AM
Because I'm a Newman whom isn't any type of techer. Most of the time people just think I'm a human till the see my pointy little ears. I can usually keep up with damage from the party's main damage dealers ( e.g the Beast Ff's ), if not I can do more. When that happens.. Ohh the complaints start flyin at me. " Wtf? Your a newman? You can't be doing more then me "

RegulusHikari
Dec 21, 2008, 10:09 AM
Kicked for coo coo kachoo.

[spoiler-box]http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo3/regulus427/PSU/psu20080927_211823_000copy.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Rambo!
Dec 21, 2008, 10:11 AM
I was kicked for not giving someone trimates

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 10:11 AM
Because I'm a Newman whom isn't any type of techer. Most of the time people just think I'm a human till the see my pointy little ears. I can usually keep up with damage from the party's main damage dealers ( e.g the Beast Ff's ), if not I can do more. When that happens.. Ohh the complaints start flyin at me. " Wtf? Your a newman? You can't be doing more then me "

I'm on the lookout for people like you and continue FAILING seeing this EVER happen. This situation, the newmans outdamaging the beast, everything.

I've seen this statement SOOO Many times. May I ask your IGN?

tAKt
Dec 21, 2008, 10:20 AM
May I ask your IGN?

boo, The capital B Boo is my beast which I never play.

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 10:22 AM
Oh, you're on 360 *Facepalm*.

Damnit, I guess I will never see someone that can actually backup their badass beast pwning Newman fighter stories. *Le Sigh*

Not saying you can't, it's just doubtable, but I can't prove you wrong at all.

tAKt
Dec 21, 2008, 10:28 AM
Oh, you're on 360 *Facepalm*.

Damnit, I guess I will never see someone that can actually backup their badass beast pwning Newman fighter stories. *Le Sigh*

Not saying you can't, it's just doubtable, but I can't prove you wrong at all.

It's understandable. A big factor to my being able to do so much damage is the gear, I've got four 46% seven-nine grinded double agitos. So yeah, those help alot. Could it be I have a habbit of joining bad partys? D:

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 10:30 AM
That's gotta help a lot lol.

The limit of good fighmaster gear that I can trade for on PS2/PC side is astoundingly small, so my money and my own tradable stuff is just going to waste. ;/

Midicronica
Dec 21, 2008, 10:41 AM
I don't play with random parties much and I haven't been kicked too much from them when I do decide to play with them.

The only thing I unreasonable kicks I can recall are when I join JP players parties and they boot me immediately after joining.

LuigiMario
Dec 21, 2008, 11:16 AM
Hm...

I got kicked for:

Not talking (360 onry)
For mouthing off
For getting rares
For having rares
For wanting rares
For no reason
Being English
Being American
Voice is too "annoying"
Voice is too "southern"
Using "yall" in a party

Jesus

LuigiMario
Dec 21, 2008, 11:17 AM
Hm...

I got kicked for:

Not talking (360 onry)
For mouthing off
For getting rares
For having rares
For wanting rares
For no reason
Being English
Being American
Voice is too "annoying"
Voice is too "southern"
Using "yall" in a party

Jesus.....

Tetsaru
Dec 21, 2008, 11:28 AM
A friend of mine and I also got booted recently for picking up "junk." I asked the assholes running the party what they considered "junk" so I wouldn't pick it up, and told them if they didn't want it, just drop or sell the damned stuff... like that's so fucking hard to do. Excuse me for liking to synth stuff! -_-X

The same person also said something along the lines of "God, I hate people" when a Dagger of Serafi board dropped to my friend, and I saw them change the name of the party to "You are stupid," just the two of them with their PM, so I guess they kicked the other guy that was in there too... Funny thing was though, as my friend and I were waiting on them to finish their mission in the next lobby so we could blacklist em, they were apparently taking so long on their own since they were Lv1 Master Classes... XD Either that, or they were camping... If I see em again, I won't hesitate to blacklist them... >_>;

Moral of the story: No, YOU'RE stupid. If you hate people so much, LOCK YOUR DAMNED PARTY. Why are you playing an online game anyway if you don't like the interaction?? Geez...

Erkthemerc
Dec 21, 2008, 11:40 AM
I got booted cause i was playing as my female cast guntecher, and i am a guy...so the entire group freaked out and booted me.

Zeek123
Dec 21, 2008, 11:45 AM
Wow... Lots of hate going on in the 360 servers I see. I have never been booted before. I have asked people to boot the retards though. It never had to go to that.

Nezumirro
Dec 21, 2008, 12:10 PM
Case Scenario:
xXGENERICNAMEXx picks up a grinder base A
Nezumirro: picks up a Hapotite
xXGENERICNAMEXx: NO GARBAGE NEZ
****Nezumirro has been removed from the party****
Ive also been booted for:
picking up money
For hitting a crystal
For no reason
For being an AT (reasoning was Fortefighters are the only good class>>)
For wearing blue (WE DONT TAKE NO CRIPS HERE **boot**)
For having a psycho wand
For using Ikk Hikk
For shooting megid
For buffing

I hate the PSU Xbox 360 play community sometimes...

lainofthewired
Dec 21, 2008, 12:39 PM
It seems that the 360 is full of assholes. Believe me the demo was when I played it. I was playing as a female character on a male friends 360. They took me for a male and kicked me. Then I was harassed by a couple of players for "being a tranny".

Let me say it now. I will never play this game on the 360 because of the demo and it's community!

New_One
Dec 21, 2008, 12:47 PM
When i was on the Xbox360 version, I got kicked because my casts name was 'Kruger', which according to the party leader was the name of someone from power rangers, so i got kicked. I actually got the name from 'Kruger Schmidt' which is from Hitman: Blood Money.

Kylie
Dec 21, 2008, 12:51 PM
Back in 2006 when I first started, someone had wrote "I'm in a bad mood" in their party's description, but I joined anyway because it was open (hello, lock it if you don't want people to join). I was really quiet to give them their space, but after one block, I was kicked for no reason. No one else was in the party either, so I suspect that the jerk kicked everyone that joined (this was at Raffon, which was busy back then). I also remember getting kicked at Granigs just after the expansion launched. I got lost there, and they booted me because I took too long to get to them. Heh, I don't think they even hit the crystals, so whatever... Those are the only times I can recall being booted.

MaximusLight
Dec 21, 2008, 12:53 PM
I got kicked for being Ethan

lainofthewired
Dec 21, 2008, 12:54 PM
I should change my sig to "Everybody gets kicked." LOL!

SStrikerR
Dec 21, 2008, 01:23 PM
Way back when, I was kicked many many times for being...wait for it.....A FIGHGUNNER! dun dun duuuun.

Proto07
Dec 21, 2008, 02:06 PM
I once got booted for having a low id number. "new players only" :( Happened at WB too. :D

magenta
Dec 21, 2008, 02:20 PM
i got kicked for producing too many BIG numbarz, very fast, while looking good at it.

:(

HellKnight
Dec 21, 2008, 02:21 PM
I've been kicked for a multitude of stupid thing but I think the best one was when some retard kicked me for picking up par walna and it even went to me as well. I guess the person either didn't like the fact that I got the par walna or was stupid enough to consider it junk.

HyperShot-X-
Dec 21, 2008, 02:23 PM
got kicked once for picking up a couple of Hapotite without clearing up the rare pick up deal after joining a random party full of high lvl players in the range of 145-150. Asking the deal is a must for any S2 or even S parties.

autumn
Dec 21, 2008, 02:36 PM
I've only been kicked a handful of times from parties in this game.
Once because I had a psycho wand and wouldn't sell it to someone >.>
Early on in the game, before I knew about buff parties, for buffing over someone else's buffs (at that point I didn't know better and would have stopped had anyone told me T_T)
For being a beast, and then later a CAST acrotecher.
Once or twice before box boxes, for no reason other then greed.

Aisha379
Dec 21, 2008, 02:42 PM
I've only been kicked on two occasions. Once when I joined someone soloing who forgot to lock their party, and once long ago I was doing Sleeping Warriors with a random party and we got a rare map, and the bitch of a leader kicked everyone out.

Other then those two times I've had pretty good luck with not running into idiots.

HiroChicken
Dec 21, 2008, 03:03 PM
I have gotten kicked a few times. Mostly it has been me joining an open party, saying hello, then getting booted, and then seeing that they've passworded the party.

I also got 3 silver coins in MAG in a row once, so one of the players called me a hacker and asked the leader to kick me out.

People are dumb. -_-

XxAntMan215xX
Dec 21, 2008, 03:14 PM
I got kicked for being a CAST AT/FT/GT

buzyb77
Dec 21, 2008, 04:13 PM
I have kicked people last for

not being able to read... 45% folks is not 50%...nor is 5%...

or Job rank 15 or below don't join.....yet some ranks 1,2 5, 6, 8... all attempted to join....

It was all posted in the decription/title

I have also booted people for being Trash hoovers...you know el-photons, green photons, Im-photons.. Colored ones are ok but the other 3 you can buy in the store and all the stuff on the ground..one guy came in and picked up 12 kerslines as soon as he joined..

Also 'if It is Red snd "rare" and you can buy it in a store it's not Rare'

I think that all item 9* and below need to no longer be rare..

Zarode
Dec 21, 2008, 04:25 PM
or Job rank 15 or below don't join.....yet some ranks 1,2 5, 6, 8... all attempted to join....

Lemme guess, "master classes are teh suxorz"

I'm kinda glad all the elitest are locking their selves in the 50% onry rooms. Makes this game a little more enjoyable for me.

Also, to the people who were shocked at my kicking list, no worries, I'm not bothered by it at all. My motto is "The further away from retards I am, the happier Zarode I shall be." I usually say that before I leave stupid parties. Yay 360! If only PC was back to its past glory.

buzyb77
Dec 21, 2008, 04:44 PM
Lemme guess, "master classes are teh suxorz"

I'm kinda glad all the elitest are locking their selves in the 50% onry rooms. Makes this game a little more enjoyable for me.

Also, to the people who were shocked at my kicking list, no worries, I'm not bothered by it at all. My motto is "The further away from retards I am, the happier Zarode I shall be." I usually say that before I leave stupid parties. Yay 360! If only PC was back to its past glory.

Sorry to tell ya this but, some were MC...and some were lvling jobs for MC..... and ya know what BABYSITTING the MC while they grow up... is tiriring to a techer...expecally when they have macroed "heal me" and "Shifta and Deband".... and they refuse to use trimates, Star Atomizers and they Die like it going out of style...

IF you are going to play a MC go to a misssion that you can Pown on a low level for your mission points.

As a Day one player who got 1 MP on the space station on the starter jobs I have no empathy.

Jose!
Dec 21, 2008, 04:45 PM
Sorry to tell ya this but, some were MC...and some were lvling jobs for MC..... and ya know what BABYSITTING the MC while they grow up... is tiriring to a techer...expecally when they have macroed "heal me" and "Shifta and Deband".... and they refuse to use trimates, Star Atomizers and they Die like it going out of style...

IF you are going to play a MC go to a misssion that you can Pown on a low level for your mission points.

As a Day one player who got 1 MP on the space station on the starter jobs I have no empathy.

I think you don't like helping out fellow guardians so they can one day help you out. :/

buzyb77
Dec 21, 2008, 05:04 PM
I think you don't like helping out fellow guardians so they can one day help you out. :/

Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for life, give a man a fish and he'll ask for another tomorrow.

Smidge204
Dec 21, 2008, 05:07 PM

I have also booted people for being Trash hoovers...you know el-photons, green photons, Im-photons.. Colored ones are ok but the other 3 you can buy in the store and all the stuff on the ground..one guy came in and picked up 12 kerslines as soon as he joined..

You, sir, are an asshole. Just wanted to point that out.

=Smidge=
/"Trash Hoover"
//If you don't want it, drop it. I'll take it.
///Also welcomes lower level players. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Zarode
Dec 21, 2008, 05:19 PM
Sorry to tell ya this but, some were MC...and some were lvling jobs for MC..... and ya know what BABYSITTING the MC while they grow up...

You shouldn't be babysitting master classes. Lv1, they start with 70% of their power they get at Lv20.

is tiriring to a techer...expecally when they have macroed "heal me" and "Shifta and Deband".... and they refuse to use trimates, Star Atomizers and they Die like it going out of style...

I play as an Acrotecher on my second character (lv102 compared to my main's lv98. You can see who gets used more). You have NO right to say support is tiring until you can pull it off better then ME. It is tiresome, and you don't want to do it as a Fortetecher, sure. But hey, it's part of the job, especially with lv40 support on your palette now. Fortetecher isn't masternuker anymore, they are the balanced techer.

Hang yourself, I see more Fortetechers die then any other class.

Good, we are on even ground then. And I STILL don't see eye to eye with you.

buzyb77
Dec 21, 2008, 05:32 PM
You shouldn't be babysitting master classes. Lv1, they start with 70% of their power they get at Lv20.

I play as an Acrotecher on my second character (lv102 compared to my main's lv98. You can see who gets used more). You have NO right to say support is tiring until you can pull it off better then ME. It is tiresome, and you don't want to do it as a Fortetecher, sure. But hey, it's part of the job, especially with lv40 support on your palette now. Fortetecher isn't masternuker anymore, they are the balanced techer.

Hang yourself, I see more Fortetechers die then any other class.

Good, we are on even ground then. And I STILL don't see eye to eye with you.

My Main is a 150 ForteTecher Rank 20.and AcroTech is also 20. My 1st alt is a 145 ForteFighter My 2nd Alt is a lvl 88 Forte gunner I rarely play except events... and my 3rd Alt is another mage class that is a Acrotecher that has lvl 40 Giresta(btw no I have not player her since the update)

I chose to play a Force class becase I played it in PSO also I heal my party.. but when I can't hit
a mob for room or to and yet I drain my heal rod becuse 3 Master classes are all amost dead all the time... because they are LVL 1.... yeah go lvl your JOB...

Ryno
Dec 21, 2008, 05:37 PM
Reasons why i was booted from a party because 1 they are random noobs even tho they are level 150 and i know who booted me. but i'm not saying the names.

Kizeragi
Dec 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
Booted for using 42%+ S weapons on a Newman Female Fortefighter. :x

AngelofEnders
Dec 21, 2008, 07:18 PM
Booted for using a black character.

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 21, 2008, 10:18 PM
Booted for using 42%+ S weapons on a Newman Female Fortefighter. :x

Now that's just racist!

Booted for using a black character.

Get over it! You Deserved it!!! j/k

Seriously though, ridiculous stuff like this just cracks me up!

I got booted a while back for being a PT who used a Koltova gun the whole mission ^_^;;

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 21, 2008, 10:48 PM
I got kicked for being Ethan
Huh, I always thought I would be the one kicked for that reason.

LuigiMario
Dec 21, 2008, 10:59 PM
Reasons why i was booted from a party because 1 they are random noobs even tho they are level 150 and i know who booted me. but i'm not saying the names.

You're not suppose to.....

LuigiMario
Dec 21, 2008, 11:18 PM

This is why people stand outside for 5 hours spamming LFG S2 and why its better to just stand outside and wait for an invite.

And I never rely on a techer to heal me even if the party has 5 techers, same with buffs. I do everything myself, techers love me unless they feel obligated.

Paggos
Dec 21, 2008, 11:30 PM
I was in a party once as a beast GT. The leader told me I was playing wrong and said that if I didn't go switch to fF right that minute I would be booted for playing the wrong class.

I got booted.

MaximusLight
Dec 21, 2008, 11:36 PM
Karen kicks me all the time
*OOUMPH*

ooooowww

Criss
Dec 22, 2008, 03:03 AM
I was in a party once as a beast GT. The leader told me I was playing wrong and said that if I didn't go switch to fF right that minute I would be booted for playing the wrong class.

I got booted.
Just proves how stupid they are. Beasts are some of the best GTs around. Best gun damage from high ATP, low base ATA is more than compensated by the class' high ATA mod and Zalure self-casting, TP isn't needed for support techs, and you even get a nanoblast as bonus.

Hiro_EtBlue
Dec 22, 2008, 03:46 AM
Somebody I know claimed they got booted for being a Masterforce. Apparently the party leader did not like having to use healing items.

Gobolino
Dec 22, 2008, 10:15 AM
I got booted by:

Doesn't speak english (well, doens't speak it very well, sometimes i can, but mostly, i prefer to read and write)

Grab junk on the floor (only once)

Kill too fast (whit my jabroga)

At the finish of PF mission, just before boxes appear. -.-

Be Mexican

For no reasons too

amtalx
Dec 22, 2008, 10:29 AM
Its rare that I get kicked for any reason other than the leader forgetting to lock the party.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
I got kicked for my pa's being higher than the party lead once, lol nubcaek's :wacko:

Magician
Dec 22, 2008, 02:29 PM
Back before the AoI expansion I was booted for...

-Using neutral weapons.
-At the boss boxes.

I can understand boss boxes thing, there're plenty of greedy folk out there. But booted just for using neutrals? Look, I know it's a gimp way to play. But it's fun, challenging, and I'm too damn lazy to change weapons for each individual mission.

Tetsaru
Dec 22, 2008, 04:08 PM

Some of us have to end up spending money on the ridiculously high rare synth materials in players shops that we can't afford to "just buy" these materials when can easily get them for free in missions. I synth with Im- and El-Photons all the time because I play mostly FG and AT. Guess I'll make sure not to party with you then... High levels only and 50% boost only makes you sound like an elitist anyway... -_-

I swear, is it THAT hard to just drop or sell the damned things? People still use A rank equipment, you know, and Kerselines, Vestalines, and Vulcalines - *GASP!* - are used to make A rank equipment! And guess what?? If you manage to make a high % or high grind one - *BIGGER GASP!* - they can even outperform S rank equipment! I fail to see why people don't realize this, but I guess elitists only play master class jobs nowadays...

/endrant

AweOfShe
Dec 22, 2008, 04:18 PM
Its rare that I get kicked for any reason other than the leader forgetting to lock the party.

That is more or less the same case with me. :P

Calsetes
Dec 22, 2008, 04:25 PM
I usually take them anyway. I don't synth a lot (mainly because I'm poor and can't afford everything needed to synth weapons), but I plan on eventually being able to do that. That said, I still pick up kerseline, vestaline, vulcaline, junaline, pretty much stuff I have full stacks of in my storage if only for the sole purpose of NPCing them at the end of the mission. I get 3 or 4 of them when it's on random items, I sell them, and it's like I found myself an extra money drop from a mob.

Every little bit adds up, in my eyes.

Also, I've been booted on either my protranser or my fortegunner (back when I used a fortegunner) for "not having all element PAs for the guns I used and not having them leveled." Then again, this was back when they first came out with something as miraculous as a forte-anything, so go figure. Still had every element, just 2 for shotgun, 2 for rifle, and after laser cannons came out, 2 for that.

Alnet
Dec 22, 2008, 04:37 PM
Shortly after AOI's release I was in a party with friends, and a random joined. They freaked out that I had a Psycho Wand. :wacko: The game continued a little bit longer, and I pulled out my Gaozoran Rod. The person freaked out again, even more, having some kind of seizure or conniption, or their world had been shattered or something.

That person promptly kicked him/herself. :wacko:

buzyb77
Dec 22, 2008, 05:32 PM
Some of us have to end up spending money on the ridiculously high rare synth materials in players shops that we can't afford to "just buy" these materials when can easily get them for free in missions. I synth with Im- and El-Photons all the time because I play mostly FG and AT. Guess I'll make sure not to party with you then... High levels only and 50% boost only makes you sound like an elitist anyway... -_-

I swear, is it THAT hard to just drop or sell the damned things? People still use A rank equipment, you know, and Kerselines, Vestalines, and Vulcalines - *GASP!* - are used to make A rank equipment! And guess what?? If you manage to make a high % or high grind one - *BIGGER GASP!* - they can even outperform S rank equipment! I fail to see why people don't realize this, but I guess elitists only play master class jobs nowadays...

/endrant

Just so you know... as apperntly you don't Green Phonton, Im-phontons, ans EL- photons all can be bought at the NPC shops

and incase you want to know where

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/13/synthesis_ingredients/

and if you really want the items... GO FARM THEM IN SOLO.....as S2 is not the place to farm with strangers that may already have stacks of the junk and don't need it or would rater have something worth 30k pluss than some 7*8*9* rare not even worth 1k...

again IF YOU CAN BUY IT IN A SHOP IT IS NOT RARE....if only the GM would change the 9* stuff to non-rare...or if they would just stop dropping Mono-mates, and non ten* crafting rares in S2 missions where the mobs are 140+....again another broken part of PSU...

Smidge204
Dec 22, 2008, 06:32 PM
It's not a question of "want" or "need" - most reasonable people would agree that if you actually need these items you can get them anytime.

However, you have yet to put forth any rational argument for not collecting them as a consequence of doing other things. Nor have you made any argument that warrants being a total dick to people that do pick them up even if they'll NPC them later. If you don't want them, drop them or sell them.

For the rest of us, or at least myself, I enjoy using up all the junk mats by synthing my own supplies. You can make a whole stack of items with a board that costs as little as a third as buying them whole and it takes all of ten seconds to do it, so why not? At the end of the day I'm a few thousand meseta ahead of you and I probably saved time running to a shop.

Oh, any by your own argument: Di-photons are rare (No NPC shop sells them).
=Smidge=

buzyb77
Dec 22, 2008, 07:10 PM
It's not a question of "want" or "need" - most reasonable people would agree that if you actually need these items you can get them anytime.

However, you have yet to put forth any rational argument for not collecting them as a consequence of doing other things. Nor have you made any argument that warrants being a total dick to people that do pick them up even if they'll NPC them later. If you don't want them, drop them or sell them.

For the rest of us, or at least myself, I enjoy using up all the junk mats by synthing my own supplies. You can make a whole stack of items with a board that costs as little as a third as buying them whole and it takes all of ten seconds to do it, so why not? At the end of the day I'm a few thousand meseta ahead of you and I probably saved time running to a shop.

Oh, any by your own argument: Di-photons are rare (No NPC shop sells them).
=Smidge=

I did not say I had a problem with ELEMENTAL PHOTONS....

But if you say do 12 run in one night and all you get is 7* to 9* mats in a S2 party because some late to the party loser like you who will not farm SOLO nor READ what people put on the party join requirements... it is not my fault. it is the players that join....

also me being a prick to other players is vailid as often I play on in order and guess what some sob joins the picks up some kersline before right before he picks up a 12* board every time...
or when I join a Random room I can play 5+ matches and watch one maybe 2 people get all the good items....

So if getting crafing Items and playing a HOOVEr is your STYLE of gameplay Start your own partys and in the Decrepiton put either HOOVER up the items OR PICK UP EVERYTHING...
so you can get your items....BUT please READ what people Put in their DECRIPTIONs and PLAY BY THE HOSTs rules....

BUT I and other will continue to boot people that do not play buy the rule we set up in the decriptions of parties, boot people that play music so loud that it comes over their microphone, boot people that ask questions then ask it again while we are trying to answer it, boot people that do not read the decreptions, and boot people that we think have modded system/controller (cod:waw man it is full of controller mods... yes their is a website that sells it ) we will boot as other option is to alway play in a locked room....

ALSO folks on the 1st mission of Boost road QUIT JOINing on the 3rd block... to snake the rares.... there are at least 20 people (same people btw) that join the party only to leave at these boxes every time....

ALSO guy ASKING for 65mil on the 360 server GO EARN IT.....

Zarode
Dec 22, 2008, 07:20 PM
Oh noez, your chance for your non-existant rares! Damn those randoms! It's almost like I want to...

want to...!

SOLO! Argh!

mvffin
Dec 22, 2008, 07:25 PM
Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for life, give a man a fish and he'll ask for another tomorrow.

give a man a fish and he'll stink up the place. give him a fishing rod and, well, someone's gonna get poked in the eye.

SakuraJr
Dec 22, 2008, 07:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/darkspyro/boot.jpg

Pretty tempted to go in this party and give MF buffs XD

Smidge204
Dec 22, 2008, 08:00 PM
I did not say I had a problem with ELEMENTAL PHOTONS....

To this point, I must concede. You did not specifically exempt elemental photons from your set of "not rare" items. You simply stated that anything you can buy in an NPC shop is not rare. Therefore it follows that Di-photons are rare.

Unless you care to backpedal some more, of course.

But if you say do 12 run in one night and all you get is 7* to 9* mats in a S2 party because some late to the party loser like you who will not farm SOLO nor READ what people put on the party join requirements... it is not my fault. it is the players that join....

Again you are assuming that people grab things because they want and/or need them (otherwise you wouldn't keep using the word "farm"). It is simply more efficient and more profitable to grab *everything* and sort it out later.

also me being a prick to other players is vailid as often I play on in order and guess what some sob joins the picks up some kersline before right before he picks up a 12* board every time...
or when I join a Random room I can play 5+ matches and watch one maybe 2 people get all the good items....

Boo hoo the pseudo-random number generator doesn't favor me!

Whether you pick up a single item or a million, your chance of getting it is the same: 1/(party size). This is, of course, assuming you leave the item distribution on the default. Which brings me to my next point: if it bothers you that much, here's five-second solution even a belligerent toad such as yourself can manage:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/491/itemdistqo4.png

Genius.

(Unparsable block of spelling, grammar and random capitalization)

Oh good, it appears you play on the 360. I'm very much glad our paths will never cross. It also does explain quite a bit about your attitude...

=Smidge=
(P.S. still haven't given a rational reason to be such a dick about it. Trick question, though - there is never a rational reason to be a dick.)

bp_shoruko
Dec 22, 2008, 08:37 PM
In the rare instances I do play with randoms... I'll get kicked for being a human.

lainofthewired
Dec 22, 2008, 08:40 PM
Buzyb77 is still making friends I see! LOL!!!

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 22, 2008, 08:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/darkspyro/boot.jpg

Pretty tempted to go in this party and give MF buffs XD

Epic thought.

Ken_Silver
Dec 22, 2008, 08:47 PM
give a man a fish and he'll stink up the place. give him a fishing rod and, well, someone's gonna get poked in the eye.

Overheard from a drunken citizen of Albion.

Epic game, my friend. Epic game. :yes:

buzyb77
Dec 22, 2008, 08:53 PM
Buzyb77 is still making friends I see! LOL!!!

nah just trying to train puppies that still chew on shoes and pee on the carpet......

But to the Give finder..... yeah that is crazy as Mage and ranger classes tend to be far away from the items....

Again.... I will boot people who don't read what is placed in the boxes and others have the same right...

and again Don't like it make your own parties....And Farm the items/ play trash pick-up all your day of PSU....

ErtaiClou
Dec 22, 2008, 08:54 PM
Title said: read comment
So I did
Comment: Pick up junk equal=boot(yeah it really said equal=)

About 10 minutes in I pick up a grinder S base and leader shouts DON'T PICK UP JUNK!!!11 and thus the boot. Moral of the story; you can't win em all XD

lainofthewired
Dec 22, 2008, 09:12 PM
nah just trying to train puppies that still chew on shoes and pee on the carpet......

But to the Give finder..... yeah that is crazy as Mage and ranger classes tend to be far away from the items....

Again.... I will boot people who don't read what is placed in the boxes and others have the same right...

and again Don't like it make your own parties....And Farm the items/ play trash pick-up all your day of PSU....

Let me ask you something. If you're going by the book so much, then why did why have you consistently posted reasons as to why you have booted people in a thread that is about how assinine it is to be booted in the first place?

Are you trolling on purpose? Are you trying to pick fights with people on purpose? The funny thing is that if this thread were a party the creator of it would be well with in their rights to boot you from your very first post.

Stop making yourself flame bait and except the fact that you should not have posted here to begin with.:-P

buzyb77
Dec 22, 2008, 09:29 PM
Let me ask you something. If you're going by the book so much, then why did why have you consistently posted reasons as to why you have booted people in a thread that is about how assinine it is to be booted in the first place?

Are you trolling on purpose? Are you trying to pick fights with people on purpose? The funny thing is that if this thread were a party the creator of it would be well with in their rights to boot you from your very first post.

Stop making yourself flame bait and except the fact that you should not have posted here to begin with.:-P

humm ...they are reason people have been kicked........hince they have a point and relate to the topic....

Bad dog

I would not click this link......

Don't click

lainofthewired
Dec 22, 2008, 09:30 PM
Did you actually report me to the administrators of this site for flaming you Buzyb77? After all you have said here that would be a laugh.

buzyb77
Dec 22, 2008, 09:34 PM
Did you actually report me to the administrators of this site for flaming you Buzyb77? After all you have said here that would be a laugh.

nope... no report filed at all...

HiroChicken
Dec 22, 2008, 11:06 PM
ALSO folks on the 1st mission of Boost road QUIT JOINing on the 3rd block... to snake the rares.... there are at least 20 people (same people btw) that join the party only to leave at these boxes every time....

Is there even a way to tell what block a party is in until you join it? I mean, I guess you could go by time, but that doesn't mean much because of the variables (types of monster spawns, level of players, number of players, class type and level, equipment, etc.).

Jainsea
Dec 22, 2008, 11:17 PM
I joined an open party of 2 During FB, I got kicked at Urgent Orders soon
after they found out I was a PT :(
:sad:

Anduril
Dec 23, 2008, 01:02 AM
Stupidest Reason for getting booted that has happened to me: The idiot didn't lock the party and made no note about wanting just play with his friend in the name or comment. Then he said the stupidest thing, "What's the shape of Italy?" and kicked me. Good times.

Xefi
Dec 23, 2008, 01:08 AM
i got kicked way back when the first MAG started.
The leader was greedy about Paradi Cataract, so
he decided to kick me at the boss (Dark Falz). I asked
him why he kick me afterward, and he just ran off...
If he ask me nicely that he wanted that unit so badly,
i'd have given it to him if it drops anyways. :E

Chuck_Norris
Dec 23, 2008, 04:33 AM
I like this thread. *Parn's popcorn gif*

Oh, right, bootings. Got booted for my name being "CHUCK NORRIS" several thousand times.

thunder-ray
Dec 23, 2008, 05:01 AM
I got booted from a party cuz my character's name is Arnold. He also made it known that he hated the Terminator series (as if anyone gave a fuck) while I went and joinned another party. But this only happened one time since everybody just call's me "HEY ARNOLD" or The Governator" when I enter random party's lol.

Calsetes
Dec 23, 2008, 09:13 AM
The only thing I can see wrong with people picking up random non-rare items (and I mean the really really bad things like Rotten Truffles) is when we get further into the mission, I see an item I want, and it says "PERSONX Skip: Uber God Weapon of Godliness +10", I check my items, I'm at 60/60, and no one else is full. That's the only problem I have with people who pick up everything. Still not "boot-worthy" though, I usually just ask if they can stop, or if they can hold up for a minute so I can drop all that crap so they can load themselves up with the stuff they apparently want so badly.

I've only booted for people being overly rude and arrogant, or for being AFK for literally 2 missions in a row without even so much as a "I'm still here, just dealing with (massive problem that's understandable)." I don't think that's so wrong, is it?

XxAntMan215xX
Dec 23, 2008, 11:09 AM
Most of my bad experiences of getting booted happened on pc/ps2 servers.
1.Being cast AT/FT
2.Being a newman Protanser/FF
3.Being a beast GT
I just look at mixing up race and classes that don' match up together so well as a challenge.People complain so much about how this game easy give that a try.

Powder Keg
Dec 23, 2008, 11:40 AM
I'll never forget getting booted for not thanking Maya Shidow for healing me....yep.

DreXxiN
Dec 23, 2008, 11:55 AM
Most of my bad experiences of getting booted happened on pc/ps2 servers.
1.Being cast AT/FT
2.Being a newman Protanser/FF
3.Being a beast GT
I just look at mixing up race and classes that don' match up together so well as a challenge.People complain so much about how this game easy give that a try.

Err, do you even solo? Of course the game is easy even as a Cast FT if everyone else is destroying shit FOR YOU.

Also, Artea, LMFAO. You gotta be kidding me.

DjDragoon
Dec 23, 2008, 11:58 AM
A n00b named Robo Mami kicked me outta a white beast party for switching from a dark element axe to a lightning element. He asked, "Lightning element?" and I simply responded, "ya, something wrong?" Kicked after that. It's funny how n00bs think you HAVE to use the right element all the time.

DreXxiN
Dec 23, 2008, 01:25 PM
A n00b named Robo Mami kicked me outta a white beast party for switching from a dark element axe to a lightning element. He asked, "Lightning element?" and I simply responded, "ya, something wrong?" Kicked after that. It's funny how n00bs think you HAVE to use the right element all the time.

Yeah isn't that weird how noobs can pick colors?

-Yusuke-
Dec 23, 2008, 02:17 PM
I got booted once for picking one single Vulcaline, there was no comment in the party,and the items were set on random..So that was the worst boot i ever got ==;
Seriously,if people doesn't want "garbge" or "junk" items,they should just drop them, some "garbage" would prove really useful for another player...so i think booters should kick back and think before they boot someone.

HiroChicken
Dec 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
I got booted yesterday from Scarred Planet. I had joined at the beginning and we were at Block 2 when the other two guys noticed that a friend of theirs was online. They decided to boot me with no prior warning. Oh well, at least I got to use my Blacklist for the second time after that.

XxAntMan215xX
Dec 23, 2008, 02:49 PM
yes drexin i soloed alot or with 2 of my friends but mainly solo.

Fayle and Lynx
Dec 23, 2008, 03:08 PM
I was booted from a mission for joining a buff party.
(This is when i had only just began playing and had no clue what a buff party was ^^;)
I was happily running to them and they said:
"How can we help?"
To which i replied:
"Hiya mind if i join yall? Im new ^^"
And got booted :( ... poor me

And yesterday i was in a buff party and had to kick someone for the same thing ...
I did say sorry to the person before hand, and my friend did explain what a buff party was to him..
But he ran outside of the Buff-ness ...
So i didn't feel too cruel

Gen2000
Dec 23, 2008, 03:41 PM
Heh funny thread considering who made it.

Jose!
Dec 23, 2008, 04:11 PM
Heh funny thread considering who made it.

I don't get it... ._.

SakuraJr
Dec 23, 2008, 04:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/darkspyro/noFTorMF.jpg

I knew it was coming...

Vickie
Dec 23, 2008, 06:11 PM
i got kicked once just because i had a rikauteri (at the time it was the only one) on my palette ask "PIKACHIEF" lol

ashley50
Dec 23, 2008, 06:17 PM
playing character...then after that.
"Girl Charas only party plz"...on the comment

Chuck_Norris
Dec 24, 2008, 03:35 AM
I don't get it... ._.

Oh yes you do. *Angry glare*

Zabrio
Dec 24, 2008, 07:40 PM
i was kicked because leader didn't know NPCs auto revived themselves
he though i revived them (i even said at start of party i had no moons so i can't revive XD)
this was back around janurary 2007