PDA

View Full Version : Double Bladed Sword

Hunter4life
Feb 6, 2003, 06:18 PM
Hey, I need a Twin Sided sword weapon (not like a Musashi or Yamoto) because I now realize after my first few days online that i am the only hunter above lvl 95 without a twin sword or something like it. Here are my items for trade. L&K14 Combat, M&A60 Vise, the Justy rifle, the rifle that starts with W and is one of the Top three group thing, Custom Ray v00., Mace of Adaman, Club of Laconium, DB's Saber, Meteor Crush, Musashi, Akiko's, Inferno Bazooka, Booma's, Gobooma's and Gigobooma's claw, rappy's wing, Grass assassin's arms, 10+ mind materials, various grinders, 2 addslots, 10 photon drops, Delsaber's sword and shield, and i think thats it. Please tell me what you want for the twin sword and tell me what both the sword and the item you want are called. Please only respond if you want to trade, when you respond leave your character name and what ship, block and lobby you will wait in. Also leave the time you will meet me and what your time zone is. I may not be able to reach you if our time zones don't match up or other things occur. If this happens, just try to simple mail me. My character name is Trex, a whitill. He, has a blue costume with blue hair. Thanks

humarkenny
Feb 6, 2003, 07:15 PM
Double Saber for Del Shield?

Yosho
Feb 6, 2003, 10:07 PM
I'll give you a Stag and a Silence Claw for the Bazooka lol, lord knows i have waaaaaaaay to many of both and i need to get rid of some and yes they are legit.

Hunter4life
Feb 7, 2003, 07:34 AM
ok Yosho, you're in the same timezone as me (im in michagan). I'll meet you at say... 5:00 today, Friday the 7th, in Deneb 3?

Yosho
Feb 7, 2003, 10:02 AM
I can meet you anytime before 3:00pm and after that it has to be about 10:00-10:30pm.

Hunter4life
Feb 7, 2003, 02:19 PM
ok ill meet you at 10:00 pm in Deneb 3

Yosho
Feb 7, 2003, 02:59 PM
alright cool I'll be there