PDA

View Full Version : Thats one.. "Cute" Mag.

Zealeon
Dec 23, 2008, 12:24 AM
Hello all, this is my first post here but I am hopelessly addicted to Ps0 and it seems about time I made a forum account here :3
So, I've been playing a bit and fed my Mag Only attack weapons, Having played PSU more then I had played PSO 1&2 I never learned about feeding mags different things to change its evolution, As in POW > DEX > MND etc. So, Now I have a level 100 Pure POW mag with one slight... "wtf", It is a teddy bear. It has been since level 30 and Even at level 100 it hasn't evolved since. Now personally, I really just don't like teddy bears <,< So here comes my question ;D

Have any of you found a way to alter the looks of your mag after it has reached level 100? I know there are suck things as mag cells, and knowing no Japanese I maybe.. kinda, sorta, might have used one without knowing it to turn it into a teddy bear? (Although the timing of it hitting 30 and changing to it would be extremely odd)

Anyways, thank you in advance! :3

Rob2003ert
Dec 23, 2008, 12:39 AM
You can feed it a MAG cell to change it. Other than that there's nothing you can do it about it aside from raising a new one.

Zealeon
Dec 23, 2008, 12:43 AM
Drats, Wait.. I have to FEED it a mag cell? Hmm, I pray I have one in storage somewhere then ;o

Rob2003ert
Dec 23, 2008, 12:46 AM
Should be able to tell it's a MAG cell by the description (assuming you can't read the Japanese anyway). The 2 I've found so far have 60 and 70 in the description, I posted them on the second to last page in the question thread.

Zealeon
Dec 23, 2008, 12:47 AM
Ah well, I had no such luck. I really wish I hadn't ended up with this cutesy Green bear, but I'll find a cell eventually I suppose >.< Thanks for your help :3

ShadowInferno119
Dec 23, 2008, 01:03 AM
You can find rare mags, like a dragon, black wings, rappy wings, sonic(haven't seen it yet) and others. I guess someone had a dog etc. So hopefully you'll find one or buy one.

Zealeon
Dec 23, 2008, 01:16 AM
Lol, When I do find one, do some of them have their own coloring I wonder.. This pastel green is also a bit.. off.