PDA

View Full Version : PSU Is a love inferno 3/3 alright/decent???

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 23, 2008, 01:38 PM
I kinda just want one but i wanted it to be better then the previous version.
I was thinking about getting one 3/3 or 4/4
Opinion???

DarkEliteRico
Dec 23, 2008, 01:47 PM
not worth it...cheaper to find a good needle cannon. looks like boo-boo on your pallate as well.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
not worth it...cheaper to find a good needle cannon. looks like boo-boo on your pallate as well.

awwww lol i kinda wanted one.....maybe 4/4 or something but i dont have money like that.....i did find a lumirus/kaos knight earlier but i believe thats worth bout 50 mill(360) and i kno i cant get a good LI with that

Golto
Dec 23, 2008, 01:52 PM
If you can wait 3 months Love Infernos will be worth a lot less.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 23, 2008, 01:53 PM
O yea true.....looks like im off to my next wanted item......a Spread Needle/G
Dont think i could get a decent one for 50 mill :P

Tetsaru
Dec 23, 2008, 02:03 PM
Anyone who has a Love Inferno in the first place, especially on the PC/PS2 side, should consider themselves extremely lucky. I hunted all week for one during White Day last year, but I only ended up with several Van Brellas... ;_;

But yeah, you're probably better off just waiting till next March or so when they'll (hopefully) become available again.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 23, 2008, 02:11 PM
probably not a SN/G either, some really busted ones maybe if you threw up an item or two as well. Think most of them are still about a stack. A good needle cannon for now with 8/8 or so will pretty much cost you that L/KK

Seority
Dec 23, 2008, 02:21 PM
I'd take the 3/3 one.
Mainly because it'd compliment my 2/2 Desta so well.

:3

amtalx
Dec 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
Who cares if its a low grind? It still does more damage than a Needle Cannon unless its 8+. It all depends on how power hungry you are and how much money you have in your piggy bank.

DreXxiN
Dec 23, 2008, 02:27 PM
Dude I'd definitely wait up >_>. Valentine isn't THAT far away, lol.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 23, 2008, 03:07 PM
With Valentines and White Day lobbies coming up soon and having access to those lovely rare maps love infernos should be dropping like well candy. With how they were dropping Cati / Bullet Saves they should have plenty for us to grind up. Time to start saving up my grinders again.

Calsetes
Dec 23, 2008, 04:03 PM
I dunno, I'm assuming the White Day event is the one that also has the Cupid's Bow (Kohbimuteho or something or anothera) boards and love letter drops? Saw a cheap board for the bow and figured why not?

The umbrella shotgun would be pretty sweet though, especially for my female Protranser. Throw her in some formalwear, have her shoot with a Penquin-style umbrella, it'd be so... appropriate.

Mikura
Dec 23, 2008, 04:12 PM
I'd just wait until March personally. Do you honestly want to break your wallet for an item that'll soon become about as common as Blackbulls are now?

dogg1000
Dec 23, 2008, 04:23 PM
When JP had love inferno dropping with PF, love inferno did not drop like candy.... It dropped more often but its still rare. Dont count on PF to drop 100000 love inferno's to everyone like Serafi daggers.

amtalx
Dec 23, 2008, 04:30 PM
When JP had love inferno dropping with PF, love inferno did not drop like candy.... It dropped more often but its still rare. Dont count on PF to drop 100000 love inferno's to everyone like Serafi daggers.

Yea, I've heard this too. Although I look forward to hearing the sound of shattered dreams, much like the first time we had access to the Love Infernos...

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 23, 2008, 06:01 PM
ok i'll scratch that off for my wanting list for now
but the spread needle/g
normaly when i try to get a weapon i try to get atleast as strong(or close) as a 10/10 of the previous version....

So for example

Shigga Baret 10/10
Att:158
PP: 1537

Now for a SN/G to surpass Att it has to be atleast..... 4 grinds....now on the 360 server i saw a few 4/4 for bout 45-50 mill so i was aiming for a 5/5 but i saw one for bout 85 mill never a 6/6 tho so idk how much that will cost

so im aiming for a 5/5 or 6/6.

Btw im not a multimillioniare so im gonna have to sell some stuff to get that much
:P

Vickie
Dec 23, 2008, 06:04 PM
yea man definately wait for it i have one and it isnt all that special its just good for bragging and if your a cannon user u should save that money for the adahnna degahna cannon i heard its supposed to be better that the love inferno

DesuJet
Dec 23, 2008, 07:26 PM
Now for a SN/G to surpass Att

Hold on, ATT doesn't mean shit on shotguns. I have a 3/9 SN/G and a 9/9 Shigga Destac and I can't tell a difference in ATP.

As soon as the Shigga Pakudacs start dropping I'm selling my SN/G and getting a high-grinded Pakudac or Pakuda.

Yunfa
Dec 23, 2008, 08:57 PM
I'd just wait until March personally. Do you honestly want to break your wallet for an item that'll soon become about as common as Blackbulls are now?

Thats where you're wrong. I will bet a stack that Love Infernos will NOT be dropping like candy.

Reason? I was about to pop 60mill for a 4/4 Love Inferno that was in a shop last Valentine, I thought to myself, it'll get cheaper as the week go by, boy was I wrong. I never saw another Love Inferno in the shop again.........

Delete
Dec 23, 2008, 09:18 PM
I kinda just want one but i wanted it to be better then the previous version.
I was thinking about getting one 3/3 or 4/4
Opinion???

Heck no, 5/5 and below sucks, 6/6 and even 7/7 is pushing it. For me, it has to be at least 8/8 or up.

Then again, a 7/7 love inferno aint bad =P

Turb0
Dec 24, 2008, 01:05 AM
I'm not even sure there are any love infernos broken that much. There's a few 4/4s but I think that's the lowest I've heard of. Since this doesn't seem like a huge deal to you I'd probably just wait until March to get one. I have seen SNGs around 60 mil before but I forgot what grinds they were. ATP really doesn't matter much on shotguns so if you're going for a SNG you'd be paying mostly for looks and rarity and grinds wouldn't make a huge difference in damage. Just something to consider. Good luck finding whichever you go for.