PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with PSUpedia?!??

DesuJet
Dec 23, 2008, 10:55 PM
Yesterday I go there and it was under maintenance. I just went there a few minutes ago and it's now under emergency maintenence. Is that site under a hack attack?

Anyway, I'm trying to find out what's the best thing to feed my striking PM. S-rank weapons are too expensive and there's gotta be a cheaper but as-effective alternative.

ashley50
Dec 23, 2008, 11:10 PM
Yesterday I go there and it was under maintenance. I just went there a few minutes ago and it's now under emergency maintenence.

your answers are on your own post...

buzyb77
Dec 23, 2008, 11:11 PM
Yesterday I go there and it was under maintenance. I just went there a few minutes ago and it's now under emergency maintenence. Is that site under a hack attack?

Anyway, I'm trying to find out what's the best thing to feed my striking PM. S-rank weapons are too expensive and there's gotta be a cheaper but as-effective alternative.

Striking Disks.....

if you have alot of PA frags you don't need.. go get the striking one thats like 10 PA or just go buy the most expensive/ highest stiking disk and feed..

PepperCat
Dec 23, 2008, 11:28 PM
Yeah Striking disks work really well.

Go to any counter that has striking disks, look for the cheapest one with the highest star rarity.

That should get it going well for you.

hewitt
Dec 24, 2008, 01:10 AM
I'm basically making my strike pm off of this GBR. :) Tyrant spadacs are -100k!

lainofthewired
Dec 24, 2008, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the info guys.