PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 First Steps into the 360 Server

Ramadonis
Dec 24, 2008, 02:08 AM
First off, I was completely shocked to see two servers completely full and a few other stars scattered here and there. That was awesome. There wasn't nearly as much absurd shouting like the demo, and I was damn grateful for that.

Ran a Linear Line a few times and then found an open MAG run with a high level. Hey, the party note said 'Join', so I did. Crazy exp madness....madness, I say! At the Ruins enemy rush, one of those mages dropped their rod, Gaozoran, something weird like that. I got it, but remembered just how valuable these things are and I was pretty much just exp leaching >_>

So I let him have it and we did another full run after that. Fun times. I then went to Moa to see the lobby, someone said that it looked really nice for the holidays, and it sure does!

My gawking was cut short when some random Beast invited me to a party and asked if I wanted to do a run. We ran....ran for our lives. It was a rough stage for a begining hunter and a completely under geared and under teched Force *Myself*.

Hell, all I knew was Foie, Rafoie and Resta....At the end of the run, I had no charges and I guess he had no items because he kept by me at all times, waiting for a resta, while my wands were dry lol.

Anyways, it was a great first night and I look forward to many more. Look me up if you have a lowbie that ya wanna level or just whatever. Character name is Shinju, Gamertag, Ramadonis

lainofthewired
Dec 24, 2008, 02:24 AM
I'm glad to hear that the demo version and full version are so different.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 24, 2008, 09:14 AM
Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time.

rayner
Dec 24, 2008, 09:34 AM
What level did you make it to on your first night? Force is pretty tough to play for starters... Tech leveling takes the longest.

landman
Dec 24, 2008, 10:30 AM
At lvl 1, I remember Force being easier than the other classes, they hit 100 versus 10 from rangers and 30 from hunters, at least it was easier for me, since you just have to avoid damage.

Have fun in the game

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 24, 2008, 01:39 PM
Not sure if it will make much of a difference to you, but we currently have a GUARDIANS Boost Road event going on starting in Parum East. Scarred Planet > Lightning Beasts > SEED Express > Electronic Brain. Every time you complete the circuit, your chances of obtaining rares increases (per party member, may stack).

Ramadonis
Dec 24, 2008, 09:27 PM
I've always started Force, back on PSO, on PSU PC, and here too. If ya avoid damage, it's pretty easy actually. I love techs. Rafoie is the answer to most of life's problems, ya know. I made it to level 11...or was it 12. Planning on going nuts for the next few days.

Thanks for a the tips.

Seority
Dec 24, 2008, 09:35 PM
Sounds better then my first 'steps' into pc/ps2.

Apparently, (I didnt know at the time) I had one corrupt sound file when I put PSU on my dads comp and it was the small footstep.
So my little Seo popped out of the character creation screen, took a step, and my comp froze. x3 This was repeated till I found out the cause a day later.

I came in when HSM was the hot spot and absolutly fell in love with the game afterward. =3

Ramadonis
Dec 24, 2008, 10:17 PM
Ouch, that must have sucked. I got into this game a few months before MAG. I played on PC/PS2 for a while before my friends quit, then I left as well. Been itching to get back into it ever since. Time to get back to it.

WildArms2
Dec 25, 2008, 02:09 AM
if you have any questions on how to make meseta hit check out my thread.guide willl be updating it semi frequantly with new things or you can Private message me